Xbox One X storage question

Discus and support Xbox One X storage question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I'm thinking of purchasing an external HD of 10TB, does Xbox One X support HD?does each USB port have a limit? how many TB in total does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joaojoy, Mar 3, 2020.

1. joaojoy
    joaojoy Guest

Good morning, I'm thinking of purchasing an external HD of 10TB, does Xbox One X support HD?does each USB port have a limit? how many TB in total does Xbox One X support?

:)

joaojoy, Mar 3, 2020
  2. H3PA80R Win User

You should be fine with it. The only limit I know is that you could use max. 3 external hdds. As long as they are usb 3.0 and have a size between 256 GB and 16TB you shouldn´t have any issues.
  3. NLbawz Win User

Tbh ive got one of 1tb and thats all i need
  4. denis97g Win User

Good morning, there's no limit. The only limit is that it has to has to be more than 256gb, so you're good to go.
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

I currently have 8 TB plugged into my Xbox One X. A couple of my friends have 10 TB hooked up. None of us have had a problem.
  6. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

There is no limit, however, depending on the HD, it may be necessary to use an external power supply, as the USB input has a limit for powering the HD.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X storage question - Similar Threads - storage question

2. Storage question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storage question: So storage question. due to my son we have two xboxes in the house. currently i have 2 x 2tb ssd’s, one for each. Seems pointless to continualy buy hard drives so my question is. is there a...
  3. Storage question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storage question: I'm running into some odd issues trying to transfer my data. I used to play on an Xbox 360 Slim until it stopped working a few weeks ago. A coworker fortunately hooked me up with his old Xbox 360...
  4. General Hard Drive storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    General Hard Drive storage question: Greetings Xbox'ers, I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows whether I can re-use my Xbox 360 HD in an Xbox One console? Thought I'd asked before I get a new HD. Thanks!...
  5. Xbox 360 games on Xbox one - save games and storage questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games on Xbox one - save games and storage questions: With the recent Black Friday sales, I purchased Lost Odyssey (a backwards compatible 360 game) from the store to play on my Xbox One. While I have had no problems continuing my adventures while...
  6. Xbox One Cloud storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cloud storage question: I let my Xbox Live Gold run out for a couple of months. I have now just signed back up for Gold and I can't seem to find out if my games are saved to cloud storage. Is there any way I can find...
  7. External storage device questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage device questions: I'm trying to move my games from Xbox one to an external hard drive (Seagate 1TB) and I'm having difficult. I have formatted the device. The games have been on queued for hours with 0 transfer of...
  8. External Storage Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Question: Can I play games installed on my external hard drive on any account and on any xbox? 6572f752-8579-4264-93e7-059d624d85ca
  9. probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?

in XBoX on Consoles
    probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?: my 360 is an old unit with internal storage of only 3Gb can I stick in a blank usb and use that as added storage so I can play gta5? 31601bf0-114c-4eab-87c4-64838002f62f
  10. Cloud Storage Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Question: After an internal and external hard drive storage problem, all my saved game loads from Fallout 4 have vanished from my XBox One. Bit annoying as I had built up a decent level. Is there any way of...