Xbox One X store credit trade in?

Discus and support Xbox One X store credit trade in? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am searching for a store or site that will give me the most trade in credit that, in turn, I can apply towards a Series X preorder. I would assume... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WARRIOR I M, Feb 14, 2020.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

I am searching for a store or site that will give me the most trade in credit that, in turn, I can apply towards a Series X preorder. I would assume Gamestop will not file for bankruptcy before the new console comes out. I had a saved trade in credit
    but didn’t go and the trade in price dropped significantly. I’m not sure if Microsoft will accept used One X trade ins or not. Is it worth paying for the Gamestop rewards membership because they will give you a percent more than a usual trade in? I buy
    1-2 games per year ( only FPS, like Battlefield or Halo) but then buy map packs. I’d use the extra credit from buying the premium Gamestop to get moe for my One X trsde in, buying the Series X, buying a Live membership renewal card/code, and buying a few
    games So I’d appreciate advice on maximizing my trade in credit.

:)

WARRIOR I M, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

Hi, since the official price of the xbox series X is not yet released, I think that there is no way to find the better solution for the trade in at the moment... you need to wait till the official presentation of the console or its official price, then with
    a fixed price many stores will starts with offers with trade in and so on.
  3. Kalmarn Win User

Would you not make more selling it on eBay or similar sites?
  4. TrialWhisper71 Win User

I am searching for a store or site that will give me the most trade in credit that, in turn, I can apply towards a Series X preorder. I would assume Gamestop will not file for bankruptcy before the new console comes out. I had a saved trade in
    credit but didn’t go and the trade in price dropped significantly. I’m not sure if Microsoft will accept used One X trade ins or not. Is it worth paying for the Gamestop rewards membership because they will give you a percent more than a usual trade in?
    I buy 1-2 games per year ( only FPS, like Battlefield or Halo) but then buy map packs. I’d use the extra credit from buying the premium Gamestop to get moe for my One X trsde in, buying the Series X, buying a Live membership renewal card/code, and buying
    a few games So I’d appreciate advice on maximizing my trade in credit.
    I am not very sure that is possible sorry. Maybe it is as xbox is very rich and have to give money to trade in credits?
  5. OakGill Win User

Might I suggest holding on your current console, so that you don't miss any gaming, and in the meantime check out this link.

Copy and paste this link into a web browser to learn more about the Xbox all access program.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access?&ef_id=Cj0KCQiAs67yBRC7ARIsAF49CdV6tuo54nRgLmHQKXwcEfCaYtKdJZ_5pjtldb27z9Litp6lH7ew3YEaAtxWEALw_wcB:G:s&OCID=AID2000034_SEM_4sRKkIPh
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

I’d have guessed that once the Series X price & release date are announced, the older model (One X) would drop in value, much like a new tv release drops the value of last years model
Thema:

1. Xbox One X store credit trade in? - Similar Threads - store credit trade

2. Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account: Hi, bought 2,500 + 300 fortnite bonus v bucks from microsoft store 6 days ago, but they havent appeared in my fortnite account. How do I get this issue resolved? e19e2bf5-765e-4c6f-9b63-d98179b79fcc
  3. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  4. I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?: So here is a problem. I have tried to make a purchase with my Microsoft credits, but it asks me to pay the difference with my credit card. Truth is, I have more than enough store credits, but now...
  5. Missing $10 Microsoft Store Credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing $10 Microsoft Store Credit: On May 12th I purchased a $50 gift card code from Microsoft.com. At the time, there was a promotion to receive $10 additional credit when buying $50. I never received my credit. I contacted...
  6. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.: I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing...
  7. No credits from store purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    No credits from store purchases: As the time gets closer to the switch I looked.. I have gotten no credit for any of my microsoft store purchases. Just this month I made some purchases, nothing. Then looking back over the...
  8. Which debit/credit card does Xbox store support in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which debit/credit card does Xbox store support in India?: I have tried 4 different debit/credit cards of master and visa but it never accepts any of them, does it support any in India and if yes then which bank's card does it support?...
  9. I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store: Its been a month already since I cant buy any games in the XBOX store from my console. When I try to buy a game it shows an error message and I cant proceed. But my monthly xbox live gold...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store: Hi Everyone I wanted to purchase a Rainbow Six Siege Pack from Saudi Store when I notices something which is so weird, I've notices that the pricing doesn;t make any sense As you see in the...