Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500

Discus and support Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I have just bought a brand new Xbox One X and set it up. The very first time I pressed the Microsoft Store, it instantly came up with Error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RachHarper, May 12, 2019.

1. RachHarper
    RachHarper Guest

Hi Guys,

I have just bought a brand new Xbox One X and set it up.

The very first time I pressed the Microsoft Store, it instantly came up with Error 0x80131500.

I checked all my internet connections, everthing was good - Tried again, still the same error.

I checked all updates for apps and console, everything was up to date - Tried again, still the same error.

I turned the console off, then back on again, tried restarting it, unplugged it from the wall for 10 minutes - still got the same error message each time I tried something new.

I went onto my Xbox app on my phone, and can access everything as normal.

I changed login's to my partners details, and still got the same error.

I have tried changing the location and language settings from Australia to the UK and USA and still the same error each time I changed something.

HELP! Is there anything else I can do?

I look forward to hearing from you.

:)

RachHarper, May 12, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Gold Error code

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the persisting issue. I've been checking out this certain error code and there is a thread in our Windows Forums with steps on how to resolve this error. Please click the article to check it out
    'Micxrosoft Store Error code: 0x80131500'

Let us know how it goes! :)
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there

try to see what happens when trying the next steps:

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If that doesn't help, then please try the factory reset option on the console, that will reset the console but keeps games and apps installed. The exact steps can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let us know the results
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

xbox one store code error 0x80131500

The first thing I would try is to do a power cycle on your console.

To do a power cycle: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the console.

Please let us know if this fixes your issue. Happy Gaming!!!
  5. DominumStige Win User

xbox one store code error 0x80131500

Hi!

An update to the Store app on console has recently been released. Please check that it has been updated correctly and try again.
  6. {Shiki} Win User

Xbox one store error 0x80131500

Hi!

I'm sure that there's enough money, and that my information is correct. It simply won't load the page.

I had tried earlier to get to my payment page on my phone but it had not worked.

But I tried now and it went through! Thanks for the suggestion! If you had not said it I probably wouldn't have tried again :D

<3 :D
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Similar Threads - Store Error Code

2. Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store: Just got the Xbox Game pass on PC and every time I try to download a game it errors and gives me this code, and the code finder didn't bring anything up, any suggestions on how to fix this or what...
  3. XBox Store Displaying ERROR CODE == 0x00000007 XBox Admin Game Support Trouble Shooter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Store Displaying ERROR CODE == 0x00000007 XBox Admin Game Support Trouble Shooter...: While in Xbox Store Online... I Want to See a Full Video Preview!!! Every Time, I go to preview of a new game or movie in the Xbox Store.... My Xbox One Stops Short of the Full Preview and...
  4. Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store: I have tried doing a hard reset and unplugging my xbox for awhile, but neither worked. Everytime i go to browse games on the xbox store or when i try to access deals with gold, i get the error...
  5. xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page: Hi Guys. I cannot for the life of me download April's Games With Gold. Each time I click on the box for Games With Gold I get the error page come up. I've held the console button until the light...
  6. Xbox store (all areas) Error code 0x80131500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store (all areas) Error code 0x80131500: Cannot make any purchases in the Store. Error code 0x80131500 CV:IwRUeUDUAUmU35dj I have already tried: hard reset, reinstall updates, reset MAC address, change language and just waiting a but....
  7. Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505: i was on microsoft storerying to download a game for free called war frame as some friends had it but wheni went to download it said page could not load and the code mentioned above pls help...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  9. Xbox store not working (error code 0x00000193)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox store not working (error code 0x00000193): I cant access any game on the store which, wont allow me to download anything on it. I also cant go on my profile on the xbox.com Web. I get access denied when i try to....
  10. Xbox store kicks me out - Error Code 0x80131505

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store kicks me out - Error Code 0x80131505: Split from this thread. Xbox store keeps kick me out and powercycled it already. It keeps giving me the error code: 0x80131505. It's been an issue for over 3 days to almost a week!! What's going...