Xbox One X stuck in an E102 startup loop

Discus and support Xbox One X stuck in an E102 startup loop in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One X has been working fine all day, but suddenly while in the middle of playing a game, I get taken to an error screen telling me that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MartyBLTV, Aug 15, 2019.

1. /u/MartyBLTV
    /u/MartyBLTV Guest

My Xbox One X has been working fine all day, but suddenly while in the middle of playing a game, I get taken to an error screen telling me that "Something went wrong". I restarted the console and it started working fine again. A few hours later, I startup the console and am greeted with the same error screen. "System Error: E102 10030C02 8007045D". I've restarted, power cycled it, and have reset everything to factory defaults. Nothing has worked. There is an option to update the system offline, but I am unable to select it. I haven't even owned the console for a year and I've had to factory reset everything several times, usually that would solve the problem. Is there something I'm missing?

My OS Version is: 18362.6065.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720

submitted by /u/MartyBLTV
    [link] [comments]

/u/MartyBLTV, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Still getting e102 code.

Hi there Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the E102 error on the Xbox One.

I recommend to try the following article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors
    (E102).

Try this and let us know the results.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

X Box 1 E102

Hi there UpstairsBugle,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the E102 error.

I recommend to try the following article for more assistance with the error code:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

системная ошибка e10200000c1080070450 [Edit - Translation] - System error

Hello Olegon,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this E102 error code. Please follow the steps on this article in order to resolve this issue :

Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors

Click on the link above, and then select E102 to start troubleshooting.

Let us know the results!
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Preparing console not loading

You need to have a look on this
    troubleshoot
    , and choose Error E102, but for what i looked for you will need to do a reset using the Startup Troubleshooter. In that link, after you choose error e102 you will find the procedure to run the startup Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you be able to do it, and if worked.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One S won't factory reset

Thema:

1. Xbox One X stuck in an E102 startup loop - Similar Threads - stuck E102 startup

2. Stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in queue: Hello I encountered the following problem: During download the game stops at 5% and the download speed drops to 0 kb / s. I tried to cancel the installation but title is still hanging in queue...
  3. I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/RGBaddict [link] [comments]
  4. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  5. One X is stuck in update loop

in XboX Insiders
    One X is stuck in update loop: I've tried everything aside from offline updating as I dont have a working computer or 6 GB flash drive to try it, but my xbox is stuck in a E100 update loop and factory resets do not work as well...
  6. Xbox stuck in update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in update loop: When I went to update my xbox one s to the latest update it got stuck on a certain percent and stopped, then it took me to the trouble shooting screen. I restarted the xbox and it took me back a...
  7. Xbox one stuck on magnifier

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on magnifier: My screen is stuck on a zoom in mode, no idea how to fix. My daughter was watching Netflix and managed to reach the controller. No idea how to fix, any ideas. I have tried everything I can think...
  8. Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.: Hi, I went to sell my xbox, and just as i went to wipe the console, I tried to boot it, and it booted to the 'Troubleshoot' screen. I initially selected the 'Restart this Xbox' option, and the...
  9. my xbox one won't load up it is stuck on preparing console and the error code is E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one won't load up it is stuck on preparing console and the error code is E102: can anyone help me my xbox one is stuck on the preparing console screen and I don't know how to get my xbox back up and running again the error code is E102 and I am not sure what to do? if anyone...
  10. Error E102 and "Preparing Console stuck at 66%"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E102 and "Preparing Console stuck at 66%": So if someone could help me, that would be great. There was a blackout where i live, and after it, my xbox would no go past the green start up screen. So i tried everything to solve it, and to...