xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

Discus and support xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Video stutters, it's like a sudden jump in motion, audio is fine the same time Basically this 4k works, no issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goodcoffee, Sep 2, 2019.

1. goodcoffee
    goodcoffee Guest

Video stutters, it's like a sudden jump in motion, audio is fine the same time

Basically

this 4k works, no issue

https://www.amazon.de/Prospect-Limi...10&s=gateway&sprefix=prospect+,aps,226&sr=8-1

this 4k one stutters

https://www.amazon.de/Salyut-7-Tödl...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1567249145&sr=8-1

and this 1080p one also stutters

https://www.amazon.de/Cliffhanger-2...&s=gateway&sprefix=cliffhanger,aps,169&sr=8-2

I have tried to play with settings, like disabling 24hz and 50hz, after disabling 24hz it got better BUT it looks as 60Hz so pulldown ...

I don't have an external sound to check if I redirect sound for decoding there as seems the diff between discs is SOUND tracks

How I can ask Microsoft to check this ? Maybe somebody knows how to resolve this? Xbox is a great console by this issue makes it bad for blu ray...

:)

goodcoffee, Sep 2, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

4K content

Xbox One and Xbox One S are 1080P Gaming

Xbox One S will play 4K Blu Ray's

Xbox One X will play Game in 4K if they are Enhanced with 4K Support + 4k Blu Ray support

They Xbox One X will also Upscale on a 1080p screen so you will see some benefit of the Xbox One X
  3. t4ryn it up Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Although both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X can both stream 4K, only the One X is capable of true 4K gaming. I would recommend the XBox One X over the XBox One S because it only one that can truly do 4K gaming! The XBox One S can upscale 1080p games
    to 4K but isn’t a real 4K console, although it can play Blu-Ray in 4K. The XBox One X is the first console to truly be able to stream 4K gaming, plus it has a Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player!
  4. WILDman260 Win User

Xbox one s not playing 4K blurays

I have noticed that since either the latest system update (or possibly Blu-ray app update), normal Blu-ray movies don't upscale to 4k anymore. They only stay at 1080p. I've tried everything, and it only stays at 1080p.

As soon as I go back to the dashboard or play games, it'll revert back to 4k. But as soon as I put a Blu-ray in, back to 1080p. And it was working beautifully before the last system update (the one that released on the 5th August), and Blu-rays all upscaled
    to 4k.

This needs looking in to MS.
  5. ravary212 Win User

well blurey isnt 4k, so it relly is a problem we have
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Thema:

1. xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all - Similar Threads - stutter 1080p blu

2. Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.: Hi i have a new xbox one s all digital console and controler and i have been experiencing issues using my headphones. I have a regular set of headphones with no mic that i use to listen to audio...
  3. Bad fortnite stutter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad fortnite stutter: Fortnite is almost unplayable on my Xbox. It has bad stutter. . I have a new 4K TV and Xbox One. Also when I play fortnite I have the yellow arrow down and red X on my network sometimes . When I...
  4. Game Capture Clips still lags and stutters.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Capture Clips still lags and stutters.: The Alpha Ring Patch notes stated that the game dvr clips should play at the correct frame rate/resolution. That’s a lie and my captured clips are still lagging and stuttering. submitted by...
  5. Video Capture Stutters on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Capture Stutters on Xbox One: As of yesterday morning I have started experiencing issues with my Xbox when capturing clips from games I am playing The video is captured but when I go to play it on there is stuttering...
  6. Xbox一代精英手柄卡顿问题[Translation-Xbox One Elite Controller Stutter Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox一代精英手柄卡顿问题[Translation-Xbox One Elite Controller Stutter Issue]: 最近在使用手柄时发生了一些问题。我在使用手柄进行游戏时会引起游戏卡顿,一般发生在游戏中8分钟左右,游戏帧数突然下降到20FPS.我测试了多种游戏在不同游戏平台上都会有这个问题。手柄固件是最新版,我连线使用和用接收器使用都会有卡顿发生。希望有人能帮我解决,谢谢。 [Translation-Some problems have occurred recently when using the...
  7. Halo MCC stuttering problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stuttering problems: so I downloaded the game and it launches fine...but whenever I enter campaign or any other mode the game will freeze up completely whenever I try to move my character. I can look around but every...
  8. Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar: I am playing Halo Reach with Xbox Game Pass and got this problem because I wanted to see FPS, can't reverse it. *** Moved from Windows 10/Performance & system failures***...
  9. XBox One S stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S stuttering: I'm playing ARK, my tv is a Samsung q70 (4k). I just got the Xbox One S and I can't find a setting where the game doesn't stutter. I previously had the original Xbox One hooked up and there were...
  10. Forza horizon 4 audio stuttering on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 audio stuttering on Xbox One S: I noticed about a couple weeks ago that the in-game audio stutters. It only happens when driving in game. Ive done some digging i to this issue, and it seems that several people are having the...