Xbox One X stuttering problems

Discus and support Xbox One X stuttering problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought this console less than 2 months ago, my tv is Philips 43PUS6703/12 (bought in July) and now games like FIFA and PES are having stuttering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nbeat24, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Nbeat24
    Nbeat24 Guest

Bought this console less than 2 months ago, my tv is Philips 43PUS6703/12 (bought in July) and now games like FIFA and PES are having stuttering problems. I really can't understand why, also because sometimes they run fine. Tried almost everything, any
    help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance

:)

Nbeat24, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

3. Vinyl Junkie-1848066 Win User

Xbox One X and Call of Duty WW II

Same here for me.

I also use the xbox one x.

4k stuttering for the win.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

I find that sometimes my console stutters if it's getting too hot. Make sure there is adequate ventilation.
  5. MobileMattw Win User

Now turned on the Xbox and PES/FIFA runs perfectly.. extremely weird. Maybe is the tv who needs some power before starting showing Xbox One's 4k content?
    Rather strange but glad to hear the problems resolved itself.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    Nbeat24

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support.If the first reset attempt does not work, go ahead and try performing a FULL console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVEERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. This will reset the Operating system [OS]
    of the console and allow you a fresh start-up.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Xbox One X stuttering problems - Similar Threads - stuttering problems

2. After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.

in XBoX on Windows
    After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.: After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags. I didn't update any drivers and version of Windows. By the way, it isn't needed any update at the current time....
  3. Left 4 Dead 2 Stuttering/Lag Problem on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 Stuttering/Lag Problem on Xbox One X: Left 4 Dead 2 has always ran great for me on the xbox one when it became backwards compatible, but recently I have noticed a few weeks after the xbox one x enhanced update of left 4 dead 2 that...
  4. GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.: I have a problem with my DVR recordings. The video playback stutters every 2 seconds and makes the videos really unpleasant to watch, this only started happening recently and I have tried numerous...
  5. Bluray player app plays back at double speed and gets stuttering problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray player app plays back at double speed and gets stuttering problem: Hi Done some testing with videos I made 1920x1080i. Burned a AVCHD DVD with a short video at 25 fps. Playing this dvd with Bluray app is double speed and consequently gets stuttering problem...
  6. Fable Anniversary lag/stuttering/frame rate/speed problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary lag/stuttering/frame rate/speed problem: Hi! I have lag issues like this: [MEDIA] Xbox 360 Slim 4GB + 16GB USB stick Game On Demand version Cleared the cache, downloaded the update too. Nothing. Then I resetted the whole xbox....
  7. GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.: I have a problem with my DVR recordings. The video playback stutters every 2 seconds and makes the videos really unpleasant to watch, this only started happening recently and I have tried numerous...
  8. Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x: I'm having a major audio problem on my xbox one x it doesnt happen out of the tv itself but when I play my games I play with my headset generally turtlebeach xofours. The issue is and just started...
  9. 4K UHD Blu-ray problems - picture stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K UHD Blu-ray problems - picture stuttering: Hello, I recently purchased a new XBox One S and am having problems playing the 4K UHD Blu-Ray version of The Revenant. The picture is frequently stuttering. dropping frames, etc. The picture...
  10. Toshiba 1TB External Hard drive problems MAJOR Stuttering!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toshiba 1TB External Hard drive problems MAJOR Stuttering!: I bought a new Toshiba 1TB external hard drive a few months ago - and it was working great, but now I'm getting major stuttering on most of my games. I've tried resetting the Xbox and reinstalling...