Xbox one x support for India?

Discus and support Xbox one x support for India? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new Xbox one x last week from US from MSFT visitor's center in Redmond. It was working fine for a week and since yesterday it is not booting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SidBansal, Sep 5, 2019.

1. SidBansal
    SidBansal Guest

I got a new Xbox one x last week from US from MSFT visitor's center in Redmond. It was working fine for a week and since yesterday it is not booting up. I am in India now and trying to reach technical support and get my device fixed but looks like there
    is no support center in India. I try calling them and the menu takes me to the Xbox support option but after that the call get's disconnected.

Does anyone know how to deal with this?

:)

SidBansal, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Hello,

Xbox One does not support 4K movies or games.

Xbox One S, supports 4K movies.

Xbox One X
    supports 4K games and movies.

If you have 4K TV I recommend Xbox One X. If you have only Full HD TV, so Xbox One X can switch to Full HD mode. All the more power it can put into games.

There are over 130 games that are for the Xbox One X.
  3. matthewiag Win User

4K content

Xbox One and Xbox One S are 1080P Gaming

Xbox One S will play 4K Blu Ray's

Xbox One X will play Game in 4K if they are Enhanced with 4K Support + 4k Blu Ray support

They Xbox One X will also Upscale on a 1080p screen so you will see some benefit of the Xbox One X
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Does G920 Logitech Wheel work with the ONE X box, I know it works with One.

The Xbox One X technically supports all accessories currently being used on the Xbox One.

You might want to check the manufacturer's website for your "drivehub adapter" and look for support details on the Xbox One X.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Doom 4k HDR

6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One X HDR in 1080p

You'll be able to set the output of the Xbox One X to 1080p, and if a game supports HDR then the console will use it, I mean the Xbox One S supports HDR, so no reason why the Xbox One X would only allow it at 4K.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x support for India? - Similar Threads - support India

2. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  3. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  4. Customer Support/Authorized service centers for XBOX in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support/Authorized service centers for XBOX in India: Hi I would like to know whether there are any authorized service centers for XBOX in India. If yes, where can I find the contact details / store location details? I would like to know this...
  5. Xbox one S - Support in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - Support in India: My xbox one s console will not turn on. When i try to turn it on, a while light blinks for less that a second and it turns off. I tired all the troubleshooting steps, but no luck. I guess it...
  6. Which debit/credit card does Xbox store support in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which debit/credit card does Xbox store support in India?: I have tried 4 different debit/credit cards of master and visa but it never accepts any of them, does it support any in India and if yes then which bank's card does it support?...
  7. XBOX INDIA SUPPORT ARE SO DUMB THAT THEY HAVE MISGUIDED ME WITH WRONG INFORMATION THAT THE ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX INDIA SUPPORT ARE SO DUMB THAT THEY HAVE MISGUIDED ME WITH WRONG INFORMATION THAT THE ...: info: Please wait for a site operator to respond. info: All agents are currently assisting others. The current average wait time is 2 minutes. Thank you for your patience. info: All agents are...
  8. No support for out of warranty XBox in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    No support for out of warranty XBox in India: I called up Xbox support services (My call reference number - [Mod Removed]) in India, after asking a lot of questions about the device, I was informed that my device has a hardware failure....
  9. IS XBOX ONE S Supported in INDIA

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS XBOX ONE S Supported in INDIA: I bought my XBOX ONE S from US and trying to use it INDIA. Can anyone let me know if it is power compatible in India as we have 220V power supply here. e8e9bdd4-c788-4601-86a6-7a898a096c22
  10. Imported Device Support in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Imported Device Support in India: Dear Xbox Support Team, I am Suraj from India. I was looking to buy xbox one S which was available through one of the distributors from Amazon India. But, it was mentioned that Xbox one will be...