Xbox One X System errors and Unsaveable data

Discus and support Xbox One X System errors and Unsaveable data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One X has been showing some very frustrating problems recently. Whenever I attend to save a game on my console or a game autosaves, I'm greeted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PtoStk, Oct 2, 2019.

1. PtoStk
    PtoStk Guest

My Xbox One X has been showing some very frustrating problems recently. Whenever I attend to save a game on my console or a game autosaves, I'm greeted with a
    "There is a problem with your saved games" popup, and am told to go to my settings to clear local save data. When I enter my settings,
    the storage category is selectable but there are no options that I can choose within. I must first force close the settings app, and then re enter to delete local data. After I delete local data, I'm told that my console will restart.
    When my console turns back on, I'm either greeted with system error E105, or E200. I select the option to restart my console, and then am greeted with E102. I select the option to "Restart this Xbox" - Nothing changes after
    the restart. I select "Reset this Xbox" - Which usually does nothing to fix the problem, even when I Remove everything. The console still boots up to the system error E102.
    I am unable to use an offline system update, and it tells me that my OS version is :

"18362.6065.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720"

I believe that I'm unable to update offline because I was in the Xbox Insider program but I have unenrolled about a month ago because this has happened a few times around then. This problem has been happening nearly every day for the past few weeks and is
    very aggravating to deal with.

What can I do to fix my problem?

Does it need to be sent in to Microsoft to be checked out?

I'm worried that when I send the console in nothing will happen and I'll get the same error over and over. I'm sick of it! I bought the console brand new and haven't even owned it for a year, yet it has already given me more problems than anything else I
    own. I recently had to send an Xbox One S in to MS to be fixed, and it was bought the same day as my X. I'm not sure what to do anymore, any assistance is appreciated.

:)

PtoStk, Oct 2, 2019
  2. PtoStk Win User

Hi. Well as it seems, your game saves are generally saved in your cloud storage. You can try the main troubleshooting. Try replugging your router, rebooting your console, redownloading your profile and such.
    Ive tried unplugging and restarting my router, and have removed/redownloaded my profile several times to no avail. Restarting my console has brought me to the E105 or E200 error which then leads me into an E102 loop for hours
  3. PtoStk Win User

Hi, You Remove the Insider Version and the Problem Persist? You tried use a USB Storage to Test? I Know with the more usual problem in Xbox One X is the Storage, if you don't tried use USB storage try and live we Know
    I've left the insider program, and have unenrolled from all system updates from them. I've tried keeping games on an external hard drive and it doesn't seem to help at all. The option to update via USB drive is completely blocked out also
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Well as it seems, your game saves are generally saved in your cloud storage. You can try the main troubleshooting. Try replugging your router, rebooting your console, redownloading your profile and such.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey PtoStk

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using your save games data.

As per the troubleshooting techniques you have already attempted, the only other option to alleviate the system error codes you keep receiving would be to

create a Service Order for you deivce

Restoring your console using a USB device is last option available, and if this is not an option for us, then the Service Order would be the only other thing we can do

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, You Remove the Insider Version and the Problem Persist? You tried use a USB Storage to Test? I Know with the more usual problem in Xbox One X is the Storage, if you don't tried use USB storage try and live we Know
Thema:

1. Xbox One X System errors and Unsaveable data - Similar Threads - System errors Unsaveable

2. Errore di sistema [Edit - translation] - System error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errore di sistema [Edit - translation] - System error: Quando accendo la xbox 360, il tasto di accensione della console dopo un paio di secondi diventa rosso e sulla tv viene una schermata dove c'è scritto : " errore di sistema. Rivolgersi...
  3. Xbox One X Startup System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Startup System Error: Can Someone please let me know if i can fix this from home? I did the offline system update twice already and every time i turn xbox off and on it gives me this error. [img]...
  4. Systemfehler E102 -[Translation - System error E102]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Systemfehler E102 -[Translation - System error E102]: Guten Tag liebe Community, ich habe das Problem, dass beim starten der Xbox ich den Fehlercode E102 bekomme. Im Menü, wo man nur mit dem Steuerkreuz voran kommt möchte ich dann meine Xbox auf die...
  5. System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000: I bought an xbox one x back in September and since I did I have had nothing but issues. It started with games crashing at least once a week. Then when it crashed it would lock up the xbox. Once it...
  6. System Update Error Loop (Error C000-02B6 and C000-0185)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Error Loop (Error C000-02B6 and C000-0185): Hi, I was updating my xbox 360 slim (4Gb) for version 4451(17489) to 4467(17511) with my USB drive(FAT32). Now the console has the following problems and i'm COMPLETELY STUCK! 1) Controller will...
  7. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...
  8. Anyone know the exact cause for system error e102 00000c01 80070003?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know the exact cause for system error e102 00000c01 80070003?: My Xbox One X is out of warranty and can not shift this error. It'll cost me about £50 less to fix it than buy a new console, neither of which is happening at this time of year (2 kids!) Does...
  9. Xbox system error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox system error code: E100 00000703 80910008 i need help e1f21969-36c6-4617-a4b2-98a21383f859
  10. System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition): I received an Xbox One Scorpio Edition recently, up appeared this message. I was going through the service replacement system online and the system was out of warranty... Fine, i'll pay to have...