Xbox one x system update stuck

Discus and support Xbox one x system update stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I had a mandatory system update right after turning my console on but thing is it got stuck on step 2 of 3 and with a 19% completion, I let it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BULL COMMANDER, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Xbox one x system update stuck

Hello, I had a mandatory system update right after turning my console on but thing is it got stuck on step 2 of 3 and with a 19% completion, I let it be for about 25 minutes and hasn't changed anything. Is someone else having this issue? Thanks !!

:)

BULL COMMANDER, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BULL COMMANDER Win User

Hey there, so there's actually one of two (or both) support troubleshooting pages you may want to be deferred to in order to boggle down a solution for the issues you're experiencing. I've linked them down below. I believe the update offline page should
    be the one you'd most likely want to get at.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/system-update-solution

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/system-update-solution/offline-system-update
    The second option was really helpful I made an offline update and it went smoothly Thank you!!!
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey BULL COMMANDER,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    BULL COMMANDER!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox one wont load past green screen

Hello Preston,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is stuck on a green screen after you turn it on. A console that is stuck on the green screen during start up is usually an indication of an issue with a system update. We have a
    support article that provides troubleshooting for an
    Xbox One that's stuck on a green screen
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    Preston!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup

Hello LandwardArrow6,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One X is getting stuck on the green screen on start up. We know that it can be frustrating when issues arise with the Xbox One, but we will be here to assist you with this issue
    and provide a solution. This issue is caused by a system update failure. Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider Program
    ? We have a support article which provides solutions for a

console being stuck on the green screen
    . Go ahead and try some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Xbox one x system update stuck - Similar Threads - system update stuck

2. Original Xbox One stuck on "Applying Update" during the Offline System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One stuck on "Applying Update" during the Offline System Update: Hello! So, I've been having a loooot of trouble with my Xbox One for the past few weeks. It would take an eternity for the green loading screen to show up, then 2 more eternities for the freakin...
  3. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  4. No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck: Hi. I was doing an offline system update after getting an E106 error. The system update got to step 2 of 3: Verifying (65%) and was stuck there overnight. I have powered off and powered on several...
  5. Xbox System Update stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox System Update stuck: Hello Since yesterday my Xbox one has been trying to do a system update. It says there is 378MB to download. It appears to get stuck at 20% (302MB to go) It sits there for a while, then jumps...
  6. System update stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update stuck at 0%: It’s just stuck there for hours, but the internet connection is working b0915861-630d-4de7-987e-58e176817224
  7. Xbox One stuck on System Update for Days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on System Update for Days: My Xbox is stuck on a System update for days, Step 1 of 3 @17% With the progress bar on 3% how can I get past this ? [img] adfa8dde-62ec-4824-9d28-9b975b3d1175
  8. Xbox One stuck on System Update for Days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on System Update for Days: My Xbox is stuck on a System update for days, Step 1 of 3 @17% With the progress bar on 3% how can I get past this ? [img] adfa8dde-62ec-4824-9d28-9b975b3d1175
  9. New system update gets stuck at 66%

in XBoX on Consoles
    New system update gets stuck at 66%: I went to install the new update this morning and it got stuck. Tried doing offline update and it also got stuck at 66%. What's next, factory restore? I don't want to lose my saves....
  10. Stuck on Green Loading. Now offline system update failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Green Loading. Now offline system update failed.: Hi, This morning I was stuck on the green loading screen for 30 mins or more. So I started a support chat & they got me to do an offline system update via usb, this got stuck at installation at...