Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?

Discus and support Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, The following question is mainly directed to Microsoft i guess so here it comes; I am the proud owner a Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EPiiC x DiGiTaL, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?

Hi all,

The following question is mainly directed to Microsoft i guess so here it comes;

I am the proud owner a Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition console they came with the usual gold trial and a 1 month game pass trial but also with a exclusive code for the wallpaper. But due to some problems I had with the console I had it recomanded to
    factory reset this console one time and now the problems are indeed solved, but I cant seem to get the exclusive background anymore to download.

I have looked al over the ethernet but cant seem to find it anywhere now... Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download? :(

When I try to visit the official site it says: The period to download your exclusive Taco Bell wallpaper has now ended. (which I personally find a bit lame, just keep it online instead... but nooo..)

So is there anyway that you can provide me with this (picture) content that I am rightfully entitled to again so I can finally enjoy my console to the fullest?

You may send me this by a download link or email.

Details

Xbox One X - 1TB - Limited Edition Platinum Rush

Serial: 030375(...…) Manufacturer Warranty ends 10/09/2019

Thanks in advance.

:)

EPiiC x DiGiTaL, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

LIMITED EDITION CONSOLES

Not a limited edition per say, but I was one of the winners of the Taco Bell giveaway for the Xbox One X, the box has a sticker slapped on it. :)
  3. EPiiC x DiGiTaL Win User

Thats not the way this works.

And also why I'm asking mainly directly to Microsoft themselves they must have still have this picture somewhere just because its not available doesn't mean its gone for ever.. also the content is Rightfully mine i still have the code even so im kinda entitled
    to it from my point of view.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Once the code is redeemed it's tied to your account. So you should be able to find it in the settings for your background. Otherwise, try contscting support or Taco Bell. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. However, if the download is no longer available I'm afraid there is no way to redownload it.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X?

I'll start off by saying it's one of the most beautiful consoles I've ever seen. However....

I currently own

An xbox one x scorpio edition

A mountain dew xbox one x

A taco bell xbox one x

A battlefield one xbox one s

A launch model xbox one.....

So I may just get the controller lol
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download? - Similar Threads - Taco Bell Limited

2. Bell 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Bell 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni: Bell (Set-top Boxes) 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni For more info about your case visit https://enforcement.xbox.com If you dont know how it works, this can help you: Xbox Enforcement | How...
  3. Cincinnati Bell: Xbox one wireless card not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cincinnati Bell: Xbox one wireless card not working: Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Xbox one wireless card not working Hi Jonathan, Thanks again for keeping us updated! Since the soft reset is out of the question, please try this. Please try...
  4. Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online

Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online: Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Connecting online I recommend port forwarding. If unable to do thru the website you can call your Internet Provider and have them walk you thru port forwarding you will...
  5. Bell Aliant: Xbox one connection error

Bell Aliant: Xbox one connection error: Bell Aliant (ISPs): Xbox one connection error Hello! I would recommend starting off by doing a hard reset on your system by pressing & holding the power button for 10 seconds, then powering it...
  6. Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight?

Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight?: Bell (Hotspots) Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight? All xbox core services are up and running now: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status...
  7. Bell Aliant: 0x800488FC

Bell Aliant: 0x800488FC: Bell Aliant (ISPs): 0x800488FC try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account...
  8. Bell Aliant: Error Code 0x800488FC

Bell Aliant: Error Code 0x800488FC: Bell Aliant (ISPs): Error Code 0x800488FC Having the exact same problem and im sure its bot the xbox because i gavnt found anyway to fix it my self and alot of people are hvi g the exact same...
  9. Taco download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taco download: After downloading Taco. Game will not leave title screen. Anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it? 60efaff4-76da-4967-9d8a-067977eaad1b
  10. PvZ Garden Warfare Tactical Taco Party Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    PvZ Garden Warfare Tactical Taco Party Pack: [MEDIA]. It's that time again, new FREE DLC for one of the best games on XO. If you still haven't picked this u then do it! 61ff09e1-093a-4096-97a5-3d70cbc7c03d