Xbox One X - Thumbnails not all showing on dashboard

Discus and support Xbox One X - Thumbnails not all showing on dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased an second hand Xbox One X. I reset it completely, and all the first games I installed worked fine, displaying their thumbnails as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by erralb13, Nov 25, 2020.

1. erralb13
    erralb13 Guest

I recently purchased an second hand Xbox One X.

I reset it completely, and all the first games I installed worked fine, displaying their thumbnails as they should.

But after a while, the new games I added aren't showing their thumbnails :

Xbox One X - Thumbnails not all showing on dashboard [​IMG]

Xbox One X - Thumbnails not all showing on dashboard [​IMG]

This is really annoying because I cannot see the titles until I hover the games or applications...

I've tried restarting the console many times, also restarting it while disconnected from the network.

I'm considering resetting the console anew but it's a pain... Beside from this problem, everything works fine...

Any hint would be much welcomed !

:)

erralb13, Nov 25, 2020
  2. BarringtonGrubenson Win User

Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

Hard to explain. I turn on my Xbox without an internet connection. I click the My games and apps thumbnail from the home tab and instead of showing all of my digital games thumbnails it shows an ad for gamepass. If i try to view the contents from the internal
    storage it takes me back to the game pass ad. The weird part is when i press the glowing X on my controller and pick My games and apps,it will show all of my pinned games thumbnails and im able to play my games from there.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Character Panel problem

Go into Customisation and when you're done, save the character as a Thumbnail.

When you select characters first select "Tag" or "Single", then move over the character you want to select and press X.

This will then display all the alternate costumes available, including the ones you've saved to a Thumbnail.

Happy selecting.

Az
  4. TimDennant Win User

DLC missing

Good idea. The thumbnail is showing POCKET EDITION, but the code I brought was for the code I brought was meant to be for the XBOX ONE EDITION so I have emailed the supplier.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Game DVR thumbnails not showing until I watch my videos at least once

That is to be expected, once it saves it takes time to process the video. Give it long enough and it would show a thumbnail. Watching the clip speeds up the thumbnail process.
  6. Irixion Win User

Wrong cover art shown for my games section on dashboard!

It's a picture. A thumbnail. Considering how many problems there are affecting the dashboard software (great engineers they have there)...It's not on their priority list.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - Thumbnails not all showing on dashboard - Similar Threads - Thumbnails showing dashboard

2. xbox app on windows 10 crashes when i move the mouse over a video thumbnail

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on windows 10 crashes when i move the mouse over a video thumbnail: Hi all. This is a new build. Win 64 pro. The games work once installed. YouTube and video playback work. When I am in the xbox app and I run the mouse over a thumbnail that initiates a trailer or...
  3. Add Notes or Icons To Game Thumbnails In Library?

in XboX Insiders
    Add Notes or Icons To Game Thumbnails In Library?: I'd love to be able to hit Menu on a games icon in my library and add a little icon like - •A little round disk if I own the game on disk. •A little symbol for a digital download game. •A...
  4. Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen: [IMG] Bug: Groups or Pins that I've created for Games ,Apps or Media are no longer being highlighted when selected (Community/Xbox Live Gold/GamePass/Add More are all still working as normal...
  5. How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...: I have lost all preview videos for my XBox at UTube. I saw some had this problem last year and the only solution was use the broken YouTube app for the XBox1. I would rather just give up and not...
  6. Fix Edge What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails...

in XboX Insiders
    Fix Edge What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails...: What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails and many more sites for months, apart from many videos that do not work?  submitted by /u/ProdSic33 [link]...
  7. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  8. Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1: For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of...
  10. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...