Xbox one X Turned off imppossible tunr on

Discus and support Xbox one X Turned off imppossible tunr on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello yesterday evening I turned off my one x, it is turn on all by flashing white, I turned it off and since impossible to turn it on, and when I want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deDih�, Aug 18, 2019.

1. deDih�
    deDih� Guest

hello yesterday evening I turned off my one x, it is turn on all by flashing white, I turned it off and since impossible to turn it on, and when I want to turn it on it lights for 1 second the white light then
    it goes off again, I tested with other power cables but it's the same it turns on and off anyway

:)

deDih�, Aug 18, 2019
  2. deDih� Win User

because when I plug in another power cable, it makes the small sound ding ding on the button to turn on the console except that it is not turned on when there is sound, then after several handling of the said cable when
    I press the button it lights up white with the sound ding and after 5 seconds it goes out, the problem remains whole I do not know if it's the internal power pack or the cable
  3. kev edin Win User

It could be the power supply is faulty?

Could you try reseting the power supply by, unplug the power cable from the back of your xbox , wait 10 seconds then put the cable back in then turn it on using the power button on the xbox .

If that dose not work it will be a fault and you should send it for service 👍
  4. deDih� Win User

precisely I made the disconnection of 10 sec and reconnection but its nothing to change, I made the procedure possible it did not change the only thing I did not test is with a brand new cable d
    'power, at worst I try with a brand new power cable and if it does not work I do not know what it is, if it is the motherboard or others, because the when I plug it on a
    wall socket alone it turns on for 5 seconds and off, and I tried with another similar cable from another device and also that of the playstation 4 of my girlfriend but it's always the same.
  5. Koods Win User

I would suggest heading to support.xbox.com and opening a ticket there, they're the best placed people to help you in most cases as it sounds like there may be a hardware problem with your machine.
  6. choppyseize Win User

It could be a ventilation issue as well. You may have to send it in for repairs as suggested.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X Turned off imppossible tunr on - Similar Threads - Turned off imppossible

2. My xbox turns on and quickly turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox turns on and quickly turns off.: My Xbox has been running horrifically slow for the past year and it just now gave out. It turns on and nothing shows on the screen and turns off after about a minute. I've tried everything i could...
  3. My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly: Video link Others have the same issue but there's nothing online and describing the issue is even harder. f244b45d-bca3-4baf-8ca2-1a9925413afd
  4. Xbox one X turns on them immediately off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X turns on them immediately off.: Good morning. My xbox one x wont turn on when i press my controller's button. When i press the startup button it makes the startup sound and the light comes on for about two seconds and it thrn...
  5. Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller.: Hi, I actually like to play in the dark, but I have a problem with the light from the xbox one controller that bothers me a lot. So I wanted to know if there was a place in the settings to turn...
  6. Xbox turns off on opening any apps or game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns off on opening any apps or game: So I recently joined insider to try game steaming. When I open any game xbox turns off on reaching the main page of the game. When I play any video on YouTube it turns off immediately. The console...
  7. Controller Vibration: Turns Itself Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration: Turns Itself Off: Hello, I am having a major issue, as my wired controller will (at random) turn off it's vibration setting without command. I don't know what the problem is but it's also turning itself off as...
  8. Xbox one keeps turning off and won’t stay on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps turning off and won’t stay on: So here lately my son’s xbox has been turning off and wont stay on. Ive tried updating it unpluging it cleaning it out and all does anyone have any idea what the problem can be? My son is having a...
  9. Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.: Last year, I used a third party app to remove all xbox apps since I didnt need them. I now know that was a mistake. I have tried everything I could find online to get them back. Is there anyway I...
  10. Xbox controller turns off when connecting to device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turns off when connecting to device: I successfully connected the controller to my phone about an hour ago, then turned the controller off. Now when I try to connect the controller to my Xbox One X or my phone, the controller dies...