Xbox one X Turned off imppossible tunr on

Discus and support Xbox one X Turned off imppossible tunr on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello yesterday evening I turned off my one x, it is turn on all by flashing white, I turned it off and since impossible to turn it on, and when I want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deDih�, Aug 18, 2019.

1. deDih�
    deDih� Guest

hello yesterday evening I turned off my one x, it is turn on all by flashing white, I turned it off and since impossible to turn it on, and when I want to turn it on it lights for 1 second the white light then
    it goes off again, I tested with other power cables but it's the same it turns on and off anyway

:)

deDih�, Aug 18, 2019
  2. deDih� Win User

because when I plug in another power cable, it makes the small sound ding ding on the button to turn on the console except that it is not turned on when there is sound, then after several handling of the said cable when
    I press the button it lights up white with the sound ding and after 5 seconds it goes out, the problem remains whole I do not know if it's the internal power pack or the cable
  3. kev edin Win User

It could be the power supply is faulty?

Could you try reseting the power supply by, unplug the power cable from the back of your xbox , wait 10 seconds then put the cable back in then turn it on using the power button on the xbox .

If that dose not work it will be a fault and you should send it for service 👍
  4. deDih� Win User

precisely I made the disconnection of 10 sec and reconnection but its nothing to change, I made the procedure possible it did not change the only thing I did not test is with a brand new cable d
    'power, at worst I try with a brand new power cable and if it does not work I do not know what it is, if it is the motherboard or others, because the when I plug it on a
    wall socket alone it turns on for 5 seconds and off, and I tried with another similar cable from another device and also that of the playstation 4 of my girlfriend but it's always the same.
  5. Koods Win User

I would suggest heading to support.xbox.com and opening a ticket there, they're the best placed people to help you in most cases as it sounds like there may be a hardware problem with your machine.
  6. choppyseize Win User

It could be a ventilation issue as well. You may have to send it in for repairs as suggested.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X Turned off imppossible tunr on - Similar Threads - Turned off imppossible

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.: In a previous post that is now locked, I'm having the same issue. I have my Xbox One S connected HDMI through my Yamaha receiver RX-A1080. Everytime I turn on my Xbox, it turns on my receiver...
  4. Xbox flashes on then turns off immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox flashes on then turns off immediately: I turn on my Xbox one and it flashes white for a hot second then shuts off, It also has a orange light on the power brick. I haven't used the Xbox in over a month. So it cant be overheated but i...
  5. "Turn off Storage" meaning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Turn off Storage" meaning?: Hello once again. I have When the XB is offturn off storage" unchecked for background downloads but I'm unsure how it works. Doesn't it affect my game saves or game syncs? For example if I opened...
  6. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  7. Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.: Anyone else have the issue where Alexa cannot turn on the xbox? Obviously it is in power saving mode, has been hard reset and the skill is checked in the xbox settings. "Alexa turn off the xbox"...
  8. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  9. Xbox one X (project scorpio) turns on then instantly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X (project scorpio) turns on then instantly turns off: My project scorpio edition Xbox one X is unable to boot up. During a routine restart (Netflix wouldn't open so the xbox recommended a restart), the console failed to turn back on. Puzzled, I...
  10. Xbox Just Turned off?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Just Turned off?: I was playing gears 5 and my console just shut off. Anyone else having this issue? And yes I did report it. submitted by /u/ItzColton5768 [link] [comments]