Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

Discus and support Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly. I think it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WavyHercules593, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

Hello,

So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly.

I think it is the HHD that the thing is broken but i don't now for sure.

So al the things my xbox does:

- Whole system freezes

- (Digital) games are corrupted

- 2-3 the xbox shut itself down

- Game freezes randomly and when i try to shut it down most of the times the whole system freezes

- when i try to restart my xbox after a whole system freeze than the white logo will shine but i wont get a signal.

- And when it will load it takes like age's 1-2 minutes

I did a factory reset ( Complete wipe ), power cycle like 20+ times and a lot more to try to fix the issue.

As i said before i think the HHD is broken. If you guys have maybe an answer than it would be great.

:)

WavyHercules593, Oct 18, 2019
  2. WavyHercules593 Win User

Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes completely freezes

So final post to this discusssion:

Two/three weeks ago i received my xbox one x back

The problem is fixed but.... Microsoft won't tell me what the fixed/repaired.

So for people that have the same issue? Send your xbox to microsoft and the will fix it for u but the won't tell you why.

This was the outcome off all this.
  3. WavyHercules593 Win User

Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes completely freezes

Thanks for the quick reaction.

I checked and i have still 3 months left of warrenty.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. AyeeJamesy Win User

I brought a digital game for the the first time my whole system crashes i normally buy disks
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Thema:

Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

1. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes... - Similar Threads - turns has signel

2. My freind has a Past due ammount without buying anything and repeatedly turning off renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My freind has a Past due ammount without buying anything and repeatedly turning off renewal: My freind is short on cash so he buys the 3 month cards and with that cancels renewal of anything wherever a new card is put in but.. xbox being Microsoft he was scammed and now has a locked...
  3. My Xbox has no audio but theres still sound when i turn it on and my TVs speakers and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has no audio but theres still sound when i turn it on and my TVs speakers and HDMI...: Im very very frustrated. For some reason my xbox has just descided to stop having sound all together. It started with spotify not wanting to play music then sometimes the audio would cut off...
  4. Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...: Talked to 3 different phone support agents. Not only were they no help, but said they’d follow up with me the next day via phone from the first guy and email by the last. Its been over a week and...
  5. 4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years: Over the last couple of several years, the vaping sector has really produced and unlike about ten years ago, more people are generally embracing the vaping and leaving the regular smoking....
  6. Fight night champions has server been turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champions has server been turned off: Has fight night servers been turned off for fight night champions 0e8d61b7-9e53-4b4f-b2f5-7b5ce371e5a6
  7. Has anyone else's guide turned back?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else's guide turned back?: When I turned on my console tuoday, the guide was back to its previous way, not the latest one (the one with fewer tabs, settings in the profile tab, etc.). It's the old one, with all the bells...
  8. Xbox One X has turned sluggish and slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X has turned sluggish and slow: So for the past couple of.months ive noticed my xbox one X is going really slow (mainly in the gamrs library and home screen). I have a external 4 TB hard drive connected which i have just deleted...
  9. Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...: I have an Xbox one and thought it was my controller knowing I have had it for a while so I bought a new one. Well, it turns out that one has the same issue. Two weeks ago I bought a brand new Xbox...
  10. Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.: My problem is that when I try to turn on my Xbox one it turns on for a second then turns off. I have tried a lot of videos that say unplug everything from the xbox then wait ten seconds to plug it...