Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

Discus and support Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly. I think it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WavyHercules593, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

Hello,

So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly.

I think it is the HHD that the thing is broken but i don't now for sure.

So al the things my xbox does:

- Whole system freezes

- (Digital) games are corrupted

- 2-3 the xbox shut itself down

- Game freezes randomly and when i try to shut it down most of the times the whole system freezes

- when i try to restart my xbox after a whole system freeze than the white logo will shine but i wont get a signal.

- And when it will load it takes like age's 1-2 minutes

I did a factory reset ( Complete wipe ), power cycle like 20+ times and a lot more to try to fix the issue.

As i said before i think the HHD is broken. If you guys have maybe an answer than it would be great.

:)

WavyHercules593, Oct 18, 2019
  2. WavyHercules593 Win User

Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes completely freezes

Thanks for the quick reaction.

I checked and i have still 3 months left of warrenty.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes completely freezes

4. AyeeJamesy Win User

I brought a digital game for the the first time my whole system crashes i normally buy disks
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

6. WavyHercules593 Win User

thanks for your reaction, the retailer where i bought the device is doing what you saying, thing i had to do was sending it to them, the checked the box where my xbox was in and the changed the box (the send to microsoft) to make it ready for shipment towards
    microsoft( the are not doing repairs themself, the retailer).
Thema:

Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

1. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes... - Similar Threads - turns has signel

2. Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!: i tried to buy a minecraft realm. Paid the money and then bam, the screen froze. The realm never showed up. I tried it again. It's only 8 more bucks, plus Xbox has always made things right in the...
  3. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  4. Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick): This issue started about a week or so ago. My console is 2-3 years old and well kept after. No issues until now. Problem: After playing a game for around 5-10 minutes it just shuts down....
  5. x-box one turns off after it has turned on

in XBoX Accessibility
    x-box one turns off after it has turned on: When turning on my x-box it turns off after a very short while. Why is that? We have done a reset, taken the chord out, waited 10 seconds before turning it on. Moved it to another socket. It...
  6. Please help my Xbox one has no signal when I turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help my Xbox one has no signal when I turn it on: When I turned my xbox one off as i was done using and tried to turn it back on later it showed on the TV “No signal” however it is on and my controller won’t connect to the xbox, and it cant turn...
  7. My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off: I unplug the power supply plug back in the power supply lights up I then turn xbox 1 on and within 3 seconds its powering off 8e8dfd30-d617-48c0-b85c-782d7eda7903
  8. Original Xbox One powerbrick has an orange light, Xbox will not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One powerbrick has an orange light, Xbox will not turn on: I have an original Xbox One. The powerbrick attached to it has an orange light, and my Xbox will not turn on. Occasionally, the powerbrick light will blink white and make weird vibrating noises....
  9. Kinect turns on but xbox has been off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect turns on but xbox has been off: My xboxone x is not connected to my cable box. Well today i was watching tv, i noticed that the Kinect turned on for about 10 seconds and then turned off. Is that normal?...
  10. My external hdd has started to turn the Xbox off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hdd has started to turn the Xbox off: Please help. My external hdd has worked without problems for over 6 months. Today the Xbox one wouldn’t turn on. Long story short, the external hdd is turning the Xbox off. I finally got the Xbox...