Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display

Discus and support Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display on the tv. When i turn it on the fan kicks on for a few seconds then turns off then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cameron1314, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Cameron1314
    Cameron1314 Guest

My Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display on the tv. When i turn it on the fan kicks on for a few seconds then turns off then i hear a faint beeping noise coming from inside the xbox for the remainder of the minute it stays on until
    it turns itself off. I cant seem to find the problem and havent found help from searching about it. Please help

:)

Cameron1314, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Cameron1314 Win User

Its definetly not overheating. I left it for a day and then turned it on and it does the same thing
  3. BGauchier97 Win User

Make sure it also has some good airflow, it could be turning off from overheating
  4. Cameron1314 Win User

How could i check that? I dont have a power brick cord
  5. Chargersbride Win User

Ok try this when it turns on quickly do a

Physically power cycle the console

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will power down.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
  6. Cameron1314 Win User

I tried that a bunch but didnt work either. Thanks tho
Thema:

1. Xbox one x turns on then off after 1 minute with no display - Similar Threads - turns off minute

2. Console turns off in around a minute of turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console turns off in around a minute of turning it on: Hi, I bought my console back in around April of 2019. I hadn't used it for 2-3 months. I tried playing yesterday but it turned off after around a minute after I turned it on and during that time,...
  3. How can I prevent controller from auto turning off after 15 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I prevent controller from auto turning off after 15 minutes?: Im using the controller that comes with the xbox series s and I play on series s. My controller is pluged to the back of the console using a USB C cable and have no batteries. Whenever I play...
  4. Xbox Series X|S gamepad turns off after about 15-20 minutes and its light is too bright

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S gamepad turns off after about 15-20 minutes and its light is too bright: HI, friends! I'm really glad to see you here. I'm looking for some help. =) I have Xbox Series X|S gamepad on my PC (Windows 10 x64) and I have a few questions: 1. Is it possible to disable a...
  5. Xbox Series X light one minute double quick flashing after turned off. What it means? There...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X light one minute double quick flashing after turned off. What it means? There...: System was already updated and I didn't notice anything different before turning it off. For about one minute, its light double flashed quickly before finally the shutdown sound was heard. Is...
  6. When I turn my xbox on it only stays on for about a minute and shuts off automatically again

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn my xbox on it only stays on for about a minute and shuts off automatically again: Any time I turn my xbox one s on it turns itself off. I have tried power cycling and resetting. The fan kicks off right after the xbox starts. I have also tried vacuuming dust out, blowing dust...
  7. Xbox 360 slim turns off minutes after being turned on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns off minutes after being turned on.: So i turn my Xbox on to play, and before I can sign into my account the ding noise it makes when turning off happends and it just shuts down. Then if I do nothing sometimes within a couple minutes...
  8. : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x: : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x Hi all , this is just a post to help (even if it's just one person I've helped it'll be worth it as it driven me mental) Here's my setup , xbox...
  9. Xbox one s turns on for 1 minute then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s turns on for 1 minute then turns off: So my Xbox will turn on for about a minute and while its on it wont display anything, the sync button wont work I cant turn on the Xbox using the controller also the controller wont connect even...
  10. Is there anyway to stop my Xbox controller from turning off every 15 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to stop my Xbox controller from turning off every 15 minutes: Why must my xbox controller turn off every 15 Minutes I have tried charging it with out the batters in and it still doesn’t work the main reason i am doing this is because when i go out some where...