Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?

Discus and support Xbox one X Uninstalled a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't really care about reinstalling the games since it's a small price to pay. What I am curious about is how the [Mod Removed - Profanity] a game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradleybeauchamp, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?

I don't really care about reinstalling the games since it's a small price to pay. What I am curious about is how the [Mod Removed - Profanity] a game I played less than 9 hours ago suddenly gets uninstalled. I'm a little supersized that
    this is still a thing. has anyone found a permanent fix for this yet? I've search around and I've cleared my cashe, temp files and hard reset my xbox a few times but nothing really worked.

:)

bradleybeauchamp, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi bradleybeauchamp,

I can understand you frustration and there is a strong possibility like the others have stated about the game update being canceled even though you may not have realized it when you shutdown the console. If the game was fine and then was uninstalled more
    than likely this occurred to prevent game data corruption.
  3. bradleybeauchamp Win User

I never canceled any update though, I was playing this game last night before I went to work. that's why I'm confused as hell how it got uninstalled when my box was off. 46 GB install on a game that's almost 100GB... this is some [Mod Removed - Profanity].
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sometimes when you cancel game updates you can get them uninstalled.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello bradleybeauchamp,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in knowing how a game can be suddenly uninstalled. M3tal Daz3 is correct in stating that cancelling a game update can uninstall a game. If an update for a game is
    going on, and you choose to cancel it; the console will provide you with a message stating that the game could be uninstalled if the update is cancelled. There is a console setting that allows your console to

keep games up to date
    . If the update is interrupted for any reason, there is a chance that the game could be uninstalled. We hope this explanation helps!
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Games do not uninstall by themselves. Did you install the game on an external drive which is no longer connected to your console? Does someone else use your console and might have uninstalled it?
Thema:

1. Xbox one X Uninstalled a game? - Similar Threads - Uninstalled game

2. A game uninstalled itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game uninstalled itself: Hi, last night i was playing Apex Legends when the xbox live service went down. I assumed it was nothing and that i would just have to wait. After waiting about 20 minutes everything seemed to be...
  3. A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...: Hi, so I was doing some storage cleaning when I noticed that inside the Game pass folder where it downloads it's games was a 60GB file for Metro Exodus, a game I haven't had installed in weeks....
  4. Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360): I got my Xbox 360 about 7 years ago, and bought Minecraft (digital version) on it about 6 years ago. 2 years ago, I uninstalled Minecraft to make some space for another game. Today i tried...
  5. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, (game was at 25 GB from 96), since then when I acces...
  6. Games uninstall themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstall themselves: Hello, I've had this issue multiple times, but have yet to find out why it happens. I haven't play on my Xbox in approximately 4 days. when I last was online I had 5 games downloaded with plenty...
  7. Games uninstalling them self

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalling them self: Over 150 of my games have uninstalled them self from being installed last night has Xbox or I been hacked? b2efa8f7-d881-4c78-9410-4a74f1bd1c04
  8. Game tile keeps showing up after I uninstall...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game tile keeps showing up after I uninstall...: This issue has been persisting for over a month now and I've been too lazy to try and fix it until now. Basically, I have a game "installed" on my internal xbox HDD (Mass Affect Andromeda) that...
  9. Xbox1X uninstalled games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1X uninstalled games?: Hello, I do apologize if this has been answered but my X1X just uninstalled 8 games that were located on the internal storage for no reason. It uninstalled Vigor, Skate3, RDR2 , RDR, Far cry 5,...
  10. I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...: GamePass sucks. It replaced my MKXL disc version with DLC with a downloaded version with no dlc and now i uninstalled and reinstalling it from MS store while my disc in the console. However i am...