Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?

Discus and support Xbox one X Uninstalled a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't really care about reinstalling the games since it's a small price to pay. What I am curious about is how the [Mod Removed - Profanity] a game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradleybeauchamp, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?

I don't really care about reinstalling the games since it's a small price to pay. What I am curious about is how the [Mod Removed - Profanity] a game I played less than 9 hours ago suddenly gets uninstalled. I'm a little supersized that
    this is still a thing. has anyone found a permanent fix for this yet? I've search around and I've cleared my cashe, temp files and hard reset my xbox a few times but nothing really worked.

:)

bradleybeauchamp, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello bradleybeauchamp,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in knowing how a game can be suddenly uninstalled. M3tal Daz3 is correct in stating that cancelling a game update can uninstall a game. If an update for a game is
    going on, and you choose to cancel it; the console will provide you with a message stating that the game could be uninstalled if the update is cancelled. There is a console setting that allows your console to

keep games up to date
    . If the update is interrupted for any reason, there is a chance that the game could be uninstalled. We hope this explanation helps!
  3. bradleybeauchamp Win User

I never canceled any update though, I was playing this game last night before I went to work. that's why I'm confused as hell how it got uninstalled when my box was off. 46 GB install on a game that's almost 100GB... this is some [Mod Removed - Profanity].
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sometimes when you cancel game updates you can get them uninstalled.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi bradleybeauchamp,

I can understand you frustration and there is a strong possibility like the others have stated about the game update being canceled even though you may not have realized it when you shutdown the console. If the game was fine and then was uninstalled more
    than likely this occurred to prevent game data corruption.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

That is very weird to be honest
Thema:

1. Xbox one X Uninstalled a game? - Similar Threads - Uninstalled game

2. Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled: I have had this happen to me a couple times with GTA 5 and Fallout 76. I also have a friend who has had this happen with his Forza Horizon 3, does anyone know why this happens?...
  3. Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.: I purchased a digital copy of dead rising 4 in 2016. Suddenly today ot wouldn't load and I kept getting a message about renewing Xbox games pass (don't have and haven't had in years). I...
  4. Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.: Why? I understand that xbox has issues with game updates. Like when updates don't appear and you have to reset your console multiple times. But I now have to wait 2 hours because its a 88 GB...
  5. Game not popping up in ready to install after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not popping up in ready to install after uninstalling: I tried to launch Minecraft, but an error popped up telling me to sign in with the owner of the game and some other stuff, and I thought this was a mistake, so I deleted Minecraft hoping the error...
  6. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  7. Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?)

in XboX Insiders
    Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?): i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something and i had 130GB free.. so actually...
  8. In Game Pass for PC, uninstalling a game also deletes the save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    In Game Pass for PC, uninstalling a game also deletes the save files?: Does Xbox Game Pass for PC have cloud saves? Does uninstalling the game also delete the save files? I had an issue with Vampyr so I uninstalled and re-installed thinking it would help. After...
  9. Uninstalling insider game betas

in XboX Insiders
    Uninstalling insider game betas: How do I remove my game from beta after enrolling it into beta? Looking to play with friends but I’m in beta so I can’t play submitted by /u/OnlyH20Leroy [link] [comments]
  10. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...