Xbox one x unpn not successful

Discus and support Xbox one x unpn not successful in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why is my unpn not successful i got nat type strict and all ports open and my unpn is enable weird i have hitron they say all ports open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UA LurchingDart, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox one x unpn not successful

I don't know why is my unpn not successful i got nat type strict and all ports open and my unpn is enable weird i have hitron they say all ports open need help thank you

:)

UA LurchingDart, Dec 3, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How are you connecting your console to the network hardware?

If you're using WiFi, try a wired ethernet cable connection.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

You could try WiFi to check if the issue is duplicated.

Or try a different cable to a different socket on your gateway (network hardware).

Turn off hardware (console etc) before swapping cables and Power cycle your network hardware.
  4. UA LurchingDart Win User

Wired xbox one x internet cable
  5. ngocphi Win User

Thats why

Upgrade your router any AC 600+

I had the same issue and constant disconnects with hitron from my isp

I disabled routing snd went with an ac 3200

If you are using an isp one change the channel if your 5g

Its most likely crowded with the default settings I find ac ones are better at self healing

I have a tp link myself

I use the mobile app wifi analyser to check for crowded wifi channels

Then change my channel accordingly unless you have a good ac router which selfheals which mine does with 5 attennas it blasts the area and changes the channel if other devices are interfering
  6. AridLizard Win User

it sounds like you are having problems with your router.

first unplug the power from your router for 10 minutes.

while you are waiting for that, power cycle you Xbox by holding the power button on the front until it shuts down completely and unplug the power lead from the wall socket/outlet.

then restart your router and wait for the lights to go green and steady then plug in your Xbox and start it up.

if you still get a Strict NAT type and UPNP is unsuccessful, this Network Troubleshooting Guide may help

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution
Thema:

1. Xbox one x unpn not successful - Similar Threads - unpn successful

2. Xboxone s and Xboxone x upnp not successful old versions not series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone s and Xboxone x upnp not successful old versions not series: I have Xfinity wifi, for 9+ years I had an wonderful xbox wireless connection. Now I cant even connect to wireless connections.... only wired connections but my mom and dad use the ethernet cable...
  3. XBOX ONE - UPnP not successful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XBOX ONE - UPnP not successful: XBOX ONE - UPnP not successful Hi, I have the original Xbox and I have had it for years now, since December of its first release. I just recently got the message of UPnP not successful on my...
  4. There is no way to trim game clips successfully on Xbox anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no way to trim game clips successfully on Xbox anymore: Hey, I've been using Upload Studio to edit and upload my game clips for as long as I remember. So now that Microsoft stopped supporting it and it just doesn't work anymore what am I supposed to...
  5. Kinect for Windows: Multiple Kinects successfully enumerate, but can only choose 1 of them...

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect for Windows: Multiple Kinects successfully enumerate, but can only choose 1 of them...: I have a touch screen PC which has a built-in camera. I'd like to have two video cameras (I stream in our game room for people who can't come due to Covid, and want one on a tripod, and one...
  6. XBox One / ATT- uPnP Not Successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One / ATT- uPnP Not Successful: HI, New AT&T customer here. I now have my Xbox set up in the basement, I am hardwiring the ethernet cable. In Network Settings I receive a UPnP Not successful message. While I can get on the...
  7. NAT type: strict and UPnP not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type: strict and UPnP not successful: Hey i am on a hotspot to play games online but these two errors keep popping up and the NAT type wont change to moderate. What should i do? 8a42857b-7beb-499d-aafe-2abe795d098c
  8. I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...: [img] So...i have the game, i can still play it RIGHT NOW at this very moment on the xbox console companion app (which i plan to do, it's my favourite version of minecraft) so why, oh WHY, am i...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 paddle sometimes require two quick presses in succession

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 paddle sometimes require two quick presses in succession: Hello, my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 paddle (longest, lower-left of controller or "X" button for default) sometimes require two quick presses in succession to recognize my "X" press. This has...
  10. AG10: Unpn

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Unpn: AG10: Unpn Hi there edufelipe1, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Unpn on the network. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to...