Xbox one x unpn not successful

Discus and support Xbox one x unpn not successful in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why is my unpn not successful i got nat type strict and all ports open and my unpn is enable weird i have hitron they say all ports open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UA LurchingDart, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox one x unpn not successful

I don't know why is my unpn not successful i got nat type strict and all ports open and my unpn is enable weird i have hitron they say all ports open need help thank you

:)

UA LurchingDart, Dec 3, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How are you connecting your console to the network hardware?

If you're using WiFi, try a wired ethernet cable connection.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

You could try WiFi to check if the issue is duplicated.

Or try a different cable to a different socket on your gateway (network hardware).

Turn off hardware (console etc) before swapping cables and Power cycle your network hardware.
  4. UA LurchingDart Win User

Wired xbox one x internet cable
  5. ngocphi Win User

Thats why

Upgrade your router any AC 600+

I had the same issue and constant disconnects with hitron from my isp

I disabled routing snd went with an ac 3200

If you are using an isp one change the channel if your 5g

Its most likely crowded with the default settings I find ac ones are better at self healing

I have a tp link myself

I use the mobile app wifi analyser to check for crowded wifi channels

Then change my channel accordingly unless you have a good ac router which selfheals which mine does with 5 attennas it blasts the area and changes the channel if other devices are interfering
  6. AridLizard Win User

it sounds like you are having problems with your router.

first unplug the power from your router for 10 minutes.

while you are waiting for that, power cycle you Xbox by holding the power button on the front until it shuts down completely and unplug the power lead from the wall socket/outlet.

then restart your router and wait for the lights to go green and steady then plug in your Xbox and start it up.

if you still get a Strict NAT type and UPNP is unsuccessful, this Network Troubleshooting Guide may help

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution
Thema:

1. Xbox one x unpn not successful - Similar Threads - unpn successful

2. Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.: Back in 2016, my email and Microsoft account were hacked by an IP address in Russia. They changed my recovery email address on my Microsoft account so now I completely unable to recover my...
  3. Xbox (Beta) On PC - Sign in appears successful, but continues to request sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) On PC - Sign in appears successful, but continues to request sign in: When I hit sign in, I am prompted for which windows account to use. I select my account, and it appears successful and then am prompted "Welcome Back!" with the choice to switch account or "let's...
  4. Fortnite Reward Codes not showing up in PS4 but successfully loaded in my account online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Reward Codes not showing up in PS4 but successfully loaded in my account online...: Question - whenever I get special promo reward codes like for something called a Minty Axe for example for my son, we load the code as directed via a laptop and get the screen noting "Success" but...
  5. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed: Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code...
  6. Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?: I tried everything I could think of to cast my Pixel XL to my Windows 10 laptop. They were both connected to the same network but my phone said no devices found even after restarting both....
  7. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...: I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same room as my xbox one x. I want to use the...
  8. nat type: strict and UPnP not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat type: strict and UPnP not successful: hi my nat tpye is strict and i dont know id the UPnP not successful haves to do with but i have tryed restarting my ruder. i have tryed restarting my xbox one. i tryed unpluging bthe xbox one for...
  9. the success that appears as notifications is normal?

in XboX Insiders
    the success that appears as notifications is normal?: submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. AG10: Unpn

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Unpn: AG10: Unpn Hi there edufelipe1, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Unpn on the network. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to...