Xbox One X update

Discus and support Xbox One X update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Several times in the last 2 months i will wake up to my xbox saying that it couldnt update. It is always stuckat 53% but then it wont move anymore. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fixer Commando, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox One X update

Several times in the last 2 months i will wake up to my xbox saying that it couldnt update. It is always stuckat 53% but then it wont move anymore. I do all the usual [Profanity removed by
    Mod]
    to try and get it to finish updatin but it gets worse everytime. I power cycle the xbox, i unplug it for several minutes and plug it back in, ive even gone as far as complete factory reset and even that dosnt for some reason fix
    it. I evendid the offline update using a flashdrive. The only thing that gets it to work is so far leaving it unplugged for almost a whole day then maybe it will actually update the rest of the way. Anyone have any clue why this keeps happening?

:)

Fixer Commando, May 12, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

Are updates mandatory for Xbox One X?

The Xbox One X Game updates for the 4K HDR content are mandatory. A lot of the game that have been release previously before the Xbox One X release will require an update.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Move external hard drive from one Xbox One (s) console to another (x)?

Hi,

What game or games does this message pop for? Many Xbox One games have updates specifically for the Xbox X. If your Xbox One game has a 4K assets update for example, you'll be prompted to download this when using the drive on the Xbox One X console.

The Xbox One S and original Xbox One don't support X-enhancements, so you won't be prompted for that update when using the drive on the One S.

Please look at the
    following link
    , it explains how to update games for Xbox One X enhancements, while still using a Xbox One S or original Xbox One.
  5. WispyGosling606 Win User

Never got 4k updates

the 4k updates go automaticaly on xbox one x
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Move external hard drive from one Xbox One (s) console to another (x)?

It's probably pulling in the updates for the Xbox one X features.
Thema:

Xbox One X update

1. Xbox One X update - Similar Threads - update

2. Apps not updating/installing, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps not updating/installing, help: I've been trying to install the Blu-ray Player app, update Theme My Xbox and the Microsoft Store on my xbox but I keep getting this same error code: 0x80D3801, I tried to see if there's a solution...
  3. May xbox update stops old controllers 1697

in XBoX on Consoles
    May xbox update stops old controllers 1697: This afternoon directly after xbox update xbox one controller model 1697 stops connecting to the console over wireless. connected usb cable and did upgrade but still not working wireless. i have...
  4. Xbox的光环:士官长合集更新失败 [Translate] Xbox Halo: Chief Sergeant Collection update failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox的光环:士官长合集更新失败 [Translate] Xbox Halo: Chief Sergeant Collection update failed: 不小心把更新从下载队列 了,这种情况是要卸载游戏重新下载还是有别的办法? [Translate by Mod] Accidentally deleted the update from the download queue, this situation is to uninstall the game re-download or there is another way?...
  5. XBOX 360 UPDATE

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 UPDATE: I trird to update my 360 and got a error code back ……….3F4B-4476-1600-0400-C000-02B6......WENT TO ERROR CODE ON XBOX.COM AND IT TOLD ME NO SUCH ERROR CODE EXSITS 7d5ff1a1-d678-4d77-927a-bd1d265d46d9
  6. Terraria - after update game freezes on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria - after update game freezes on Xbox one.: The game freezes on my Xbox one after a recent update. I've restarted the Xbox and done the 10sec power button shut down. is there a known fix for this? cb231928-d34e-416c-891f-3406c591118d
  7. failed to system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    failed to system update: hi. today may 16thmy console told me i've got a system update pending. ok, i started to download it but something went wrong. some errors like oxoooooo, the one about error in downloading profile...
  8. Can’t install games or update games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install games or update games: I’m trying to download games right now and it keeps saying the installation stopped. I’ve restarted my xbox, unplugged, restarted the internet... nothing works. Is there a problem with the xbox...
  9. Problem updating the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem updating the Xbox: Hey, so I originally was having a problem with the network test saying i was “all good” but my multiplayer test wasnt able to finish. I looked through the thread where someone had the same problem...
  10. New Insider update

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Insider update: After the latest insider update (the 5/12/2019 one) every time I turn on my console it goes to a black screen and has to be manually restarted. Additionally the "report a problem" button crashes...