Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

Discus and support Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Creamy Cravings, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device
    Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably traffic shaping.

:)

Creamy Cravings, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Altage Win User

I really wish uploading clips to Xbox Live was faster. It really takes a while and when i want to message a friend a clip and have to upload it first, its really frustrating when it takes 15-20 minutes.
  3. angelicviki Win User

Does this happen if you connect the xbox through wifi also?
  4. kev edin Win User

Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably traffic shaping. 🤔
  5. ThanatosXRS Win User

Bandwidth management by your ISP and Live services. Millions of uploads every second without any management would crash said service
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_management
  6. Skyblueaqua Win User

My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

Only on my Xbox, every other device in the household has 20mb/s upload speed
Thema:

1. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device - Similar Threads - upload speed terribly

2. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  3. Xbox one wireless upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless upload speeds: As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s, both my one x and one s have the same issue present when connecting wirelessly to my router. I...
  4. Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow: So I've been noticing for a month or 2 that my upload speeds on my Xbox One X is very slow. I get 150 MBPS down and 10 up from Comcast. The modem I have gives me 175 down to 13 up and ALL of my...
  5. Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds: I recently started having problems with my upload speed and I feel like I’m delayed on first person shooters. I have Verizon Fios Gigabit service and I hardwire direct from the router to the xbox....
  6. Upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speed: The upload speed on my xbox 1X never goes above 20mbps and sometimes goes down to .8.... I have gigabit internet (fiber) and my speeds stay around 850 up/down and my nat is open. I also have an...
  7. Badly Fluctuating Upload Speeds

in XboX Insiders
    Badly Fluctuating Upload Speeds: Ok so I have a Netgear Nighthawk C7000-100nas Modem/Gateway. As of about early June, my 2 Xbox One X consoles cannot play together on the same network, due to an unstable Upload speed that the...
  8. : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's: : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's It might be an idea to install the Insider (FAQ) hub to utilise the reporting function. You don't have to enroll in the higher rings but it gives you the...
  9. Upload Speed Issues with Nighthawk C7000 Modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed Issues with Nighthawk C7000 Modem: So I'm at my ends here. For some reason, my Xbox One X's (2) can't seem to hold an upload speed as of about 3-4 weeks ago. Both devices are hardwired to the modem, as well as a hardwired PC. The...
  10. Terrible Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible Upload Speeds: Before about two or so weeks ago I would regularly Stream on Twitch at about 2500 kbps which was the recommended setting it would ask of me but recently I haven't been able to stream at anything...