Xbox one x upload speed

Discus and support Xbox one x upload speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help me as to figure out if microsoft capped the x upload speed because I have verizon 1g up/dn I get 600 to 800 download but on get 40.56... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonEchols, Jan 14, 2020.

1. JasonEchols
    JasonEchols Guest

Xbox one x upload speed

Can anyone help me as to figure out if microsoft capped the x upload speed because I have verizon 1g up/dn I get 600 to 800 download but on get 40.56 upload and that's mbps not MBps I used to get like 423 but moved to new house called verizon the tech just
    left and he checked end of cord was iffy so he replaced and checked it speed is 200 to 400 upload on his device as well as my laptop, but still only went from 40 to 50 that's a significant loss of data speed for uploading so if they did that's fine nothing
    I can do about it but maybe someone can help solve issue thx in advance and yes I'm wired cat6

:)

JasonEchols, Jan 14, 2020
  2. B1gC0untryDad81 Win User

My xbox one x isn't getting the upload speed it should.

i did multiple speed test on pc thats wired they a running at least 20mbps upload on xbox one x 7 ****
  3. IIX N1GHTM4R3 X Win User

Download speed is very low

It has to be the servers, had isp come check out speeds. Over 300mbs download, 30 upload. Xbox one s is barely getting 30 download, 30 upload hardwired.

I thought it was the Xbox itself, so I got a one X and speed is still low. So got a powerful console I can't use because download speeds are so low I usually lag out of games
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox one x upload speed

check all you're internet settings and then is all OK restart the console an download and upload something
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox one x upload speed

Another thing that you have to remember is this.

When using your local devices (laptop, Phone) it is looking for the closest server geographicaly to do the speedtest with.

When using your xbox system it is doing the test to Microsoft servers in Seattle WA so if it will take longer for the data to be sent to Seattle WA and come back to you so the speed is going to be slower.

If you go on your Laptop or phone to one of the speedtest sites and choose a different server for it to try and do the speedtest on and choose one in Seattle WA I bet it is going to be slower than one around your local area.
  6. FCP REAPER Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Thank you Zero, Yeah not experienced. Just trying to learn more and just was concerned with why my speeds are not like everyone else I see. So thought maybe there was an issue with the xbox.
Thema:

Xbox one x upload speed

1. Xbox one x upload speed - Similar Threads - upload speed

2. Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package: Ever since moving into my new house in February my xbox download/upload, and connection speeds via wifi have been absolute garbage, im talking less than 1mbps. I've even had issues streaming...
  3. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  4. Xbox One upload speed low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One upload speed low: So this is something that has been bothering me for quite a while. I have fiber to the home with something like 1Gbps download and 940 Mbps up. I don't get that from the xbox network testing, but...
  5. Upload Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed: I have a wired xbox one s with router and i have strong wifi, games run pretty smoothly but my upload speed is only at 7 and my download speed at 125, this has been going on for a long time. What...
  6. My xbox one x isn't getting the upload speed it should.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox one x isn't getting the upload speed it should.: My xbox one x isn't getting the upload speed it should. to whom it may concern, I had preordered the xbox one x when it was first ready to come out. I have been on the xbox insider club since...
  7. Xbox game poor uploads speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game poor uploads speeds: Rightio with the new consoles right around the corner I’m starting to reconsider sticking with Xbox as I have been with my entire life. Despite upgrading my internet to NBN100 and getting at...
  8. : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency: : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency so, maybe your WLAN Connection (try a Cable) or it is your ISP 433ebfd2-bad7-45b1-8b87-6fc4d575d845
  9. Online gaming streaming - Amazing download speed, poor upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online gaming streaming - Amazing download speed, poor upload speed: Hello, I am attempting to stream my gameplay through my Xbox. I ran a speed diagnostic and my current download speed is 450 mbps and an upload of only 33 mbps (which is my biggest issue). I am...
  10. Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*): Hello!, So I have an Xbox One X and I have been trying to get my upload speeds to be above 9MB/s. If I run a speed test on my PC, I can get an upload of 22MB/s . When I run it on my cellphone...