Xbox one x upload speed

Discus and support Xbox one x upload speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help me as to figure out if microsoft capped the x upload speed because I have verizon 1g up/dn I get 600 to 800 download but on get 40.56... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonEchols, Jan 14, 2020.

1. JasonEchols
    JasonEchols Guest

Xbox one x upload speed

Can anyone help me as to figure out if microsoft capped the x upload speed because I have verizon 1g up/dn I get 600 to 800 download but on get 40.56 upload and that's mbps not MBps I used to get like 423 but moved to new house called verizon the tech just
    left and he checked end of cord was iffy so he replaced and checked it speed is 200 to 400 upload on his device as well as my laptop, but still only went from 40 to 50 that's a significant loss of data speed for uploading so if they did that's fine nothing
    I can do about it but maybe someone can help solve issue thx in advance and yes I'm wired cat6

:)

JasonEchols, Jan 14, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox One X Upload Speeds

Has it always been like this, or this a new issue, or have you only recently got the Xbox One X?
  3. FCP REAPER Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Thank you Zero, Yeah not experienced. Just trying to learn more and just was concerned with why my speeds are not like everyone else I see. So thought maybe there was an issue with the xbox.
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Hey FCP Reaper

I be glad to help you out and point you in the right directions. Depending on the router and modem you have there are presets in them that limit certain capabilities. I.E they throttle your connections so you don't go over board. I would set the Xbox as
    the DMZ meaning it will have priority over all other device when it is on. As well set port forwarding (Don't effect speed per say but it helps packets pass through a lot faster)

Best website to get you started is
    Port Forward

has every make and model of routers and step by step instructions
  5. FCP REAPER Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Well the issue is that it is never as high as i see in others videos. So Im trying to understand if its xbox issue or are my settings wrong on the xbox. I want the best connection possible.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox one x upload speed

check all you're internet settings and then is all OK restart the console an download and upload something
Thema:

Xbox one x upload speed

1. Xbox one x upload speed - Similar Threads - upload speed

2. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...
  3. XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW: This will be your best bet to see if there is any connection problem on your end. e49ab06f-9675-4ba1-8d6f-2dfb0989b9e2
  4. Problemas com velocidade de upload [Edit - Translation] - Upload speed issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas com velocidade de upload [Edit - Translation] - Upload speed issues: Pessoal, boa tarde. Tenho internet da Claro/Net, com 120mb de download e 10mb de upload. Meu console está conectado via cabo. Se eu testar a velocidade da conexão no Edge do Xbox, tudo ok,...
  5. Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X: Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload, compared to the 2.5 mbps upload the network...
  6. Upload Speed test..Not Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed test..Not Available: When I try to connect to online services it fails.... Upon doing a Multiplayer services test, it tells me to back up and try again... When doing a network speed test, it tells me I have 154 mbs...
  7. Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X): Hi I have a 100/100mb fibre line and asus gaming router . Local speed tests show 100/100 fine. Xbox one x network statistics shows 100/20. Any reason why ?? I have changed routers. Connected via...
  8. Xbox 360 down/upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 down/upload speeds: I have an Xbox 360 that I use occasionally to play games or watch movies, but I cannot use it for YouTube or anything that relies on a decent internet connection because of my problem. My internet...
  9. Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed: Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed "even plugging the console directly in to my modem" Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried...
  10. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...