Xbox One X Upload Speeds

Discus and support Xbox One X Upload Speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a question for you fellow gamers out there. My Xbox one x is not recieving the right upload speeds and I don't know what's wrong. Download speeds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theSPAVVN, Sep 22, 2019.

1. theSPAVVN
    theSPAVVN Guest

Xbox One X Upload Speeds

I got a question for you fellow gamers out there. My Xbox one x is not recieving the right upload speeds and I don't know what's wrong. Download speeds are right but my upload has been ranging between 1 and 3 mbps. Is this a current issue with the console
    or what? Also on my laptop i get correct speeds on download and upload.

:)

theSPAVVN, Sep 22, 2019
  2. FCP REAPER Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Thank you Zero, Yeah not experienced. Just trying to learn more and just was concerned with why my speeds are not like everyone else I see. So thought maybe there was an issue with the xbox.
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Hey FCP Reaper

I be glad to help you out and point you in the right directions. Depending on the router and modem you have there are presets in them that limit certain capabilities. I.E they throttle your connections so you don't go over board. I would set the Xbox as
    the DMZ meaning it will have priority over all other device when it is on. As well set port forwarding (Don't effect speed per say but it helps packets pass through a lot faster)

Best website to get you started is
    Port Forward

has every make and model of routers and step by step instructions
  4. FCP REAPER Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Well the issue is that it is never as high as i see in others videos. So Im trying to understand if its xbox issue or are my settings wrong on the xbox. I want the best connection possible.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox One X Upload Speeds

Has it always been like this, or this a new issue, or have you only recently got the Xbox One X?
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox One X Upload Speeds

I personally recommend to use Ethernet cable (better speed and connection)

Try to restart your connection with your router, also try to restart your router.

You can also configure your router (some models) to give priority to your Xbox.

Regards!
Thema:

Xbox One X Upload Speeds

1. Xbox One X Upload Speeds - Similar Threads - Upload Speeds

2. Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X: Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload, compared to the 2.5 mbps upload the network...
  3. Upload Speed test..Not Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed test..Not Available: When I try to connect to online services it fails.... Upon doing a Multiplayer services test, it tells me to back up and try again... When doing a network speed test, it tells me I have 154 mbs...
  4. Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X): Hi I have a 100/100mb fibre line and asus gaming router . Local speed tests show 100/100 fine. Xbox one x network statistics shows 100/20. Any reason why ?? I have changed routers. Connected via...
  5. Xbox 360 down/upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 down/upload speeds: I have an Xbox 360 that I use occasionally to play games or watch movies, but I cannot use it for YouTube or anything that relies on a decent internet connection because of my problem. My internet...
  6. Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed: Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed "even plugging the console directly in to my modem" Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried...
  7. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...
  8. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: I just posted a question regarding slow upload speeds on Xbox which appears to be an ongoing issue from many. During my discussion, responses and posts were blocked from continuing. Previous...
  9. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: We have spent the past month trying to correct slow upload speeds on our Xbox. We currently get 1.7 to 1.9. We have replaced all routers, switches, new Xbox, modem as well as our ISP provider...
  10. Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed: [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments]