Xbox one X violently shuts down while playing iceborne...

Discus and support Xbox one X violently shuts down while playing iceborne... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had the HDR issue that was not working after getting the new experience dash , but i heard rebooted and it fixed it, and a few minutes ago while i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AngeAlexiel, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Xbox one X violently shuts down while playing iceborne...

I had the HDR issue that was not working after getting the new experience dash , but i heard rebooted and it fixed it, and a few minutes ago while i was playing MHW world with friends, black screen , thought it was a power outage but everything else worked and i has to boot the one X to play again.... quite frightening...

submitted by /u/AngeAlexiel
    [link] [comments]

/u/AngeAlexiel, Sep 8, 2019
  2. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

console shutting down while playing

Hey there GRM Merk,

You actually want to post this in the preview program forums since this would be a console repair through that process, here is the link to get you to the right teams. :)

Xbox One Preview Program Forums
  4. WillrileeBarber Win User

XBOX ONE X -Turning off

Im having sort of the smae problem with my Xbox One S. I was playing a game on my xbox and suddenly it shuts down for no reason and lost all my progress. It did a complete shut down. And it has already been to to microsoft for an internet problem and all
    they did was factory reset it like they were talking about the Xbox One X
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

One X shuts down

So as posted above bud, The best course of action if you have done the factory reset and all other troubleshooting would be either to
    Contact Us or go to
    Device support and set up a repair. Try It and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other question or concern!
  6. coco meat train Win User

One X shuts down

Is your system currently plugged into a power strip/surge protector or directly to the wall outlet?
Thema:

Xbox one X violently shuts down while playing iceborne...

1. Xbox one X violently shuts down while playing iceborne... - Similar Threads - violently shuts down

2. Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. I can get to the Title Screen. When I hit A, the Xbox One X Scorpio edition shuts off. This is the only game this happens to. Gears 5, Control Man of Medan(All...
  3. Xbox shuts off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shuts off: So recently my Xbox one X started to randomly just shut off for no reason. It sometimes asks me to sign back in after it shuts off. I don't know if it's because of a new update but I can't rule it...
  4. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  5. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  6. Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures: Heyo, so recently i was banned for making a custom profile pic that is yet innocent but funny. It has no nudity. Its nothing bad at all. Im not really bothered by it but i just wanna ask the...
  7. Criminalization of Violent Games in Brazil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Criminalization of Violent Games in Brazil: I would like to hear from you! A discussion that is happening in Brazil! Recently we had a federal deputy who created a bill criminalizing violent games! Because unfortunately we had a misfortune...
  8. Non-violent, coop, strategy game suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non-violent, coop, strategy game suggestions?: Can anyone recommend a strategy game that 4-5 friends can play live together without too much blood or graphic violence? Rated T prefered, Rated M if there isn't much blood or realistic graphics....
  9. Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!: I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system. We were playing an online fight game together, he could only get past me by killing me or...
  10. Been banned for someone else being on my account and sending violent messages around !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been banned for someone else being on my account and sending violent messages around !: i don't really think it's fair the way you have banned me, I haven't even been on my account I have been on holiday for the past week and recently got back just over a hour ago and come back to...