Xbox One X warranty

Discus and support Xbox One X warranty in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a new Xbox One X in March and registered it on 16th April. The site said that there was a 2 year warranty but the expiry date came up as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tony bowman w10, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One X warranty

I purchased a new Xbox One X in March and registered it on 16th April. The site said that there was a 2 year warranty but the expiry date came up as 16th November 2020. Surely the expiration date should be March or April 2021. The first time that we used
    it was for setting it up before my sons birthday, approximately 17 or 18th March 2019. The device is linked to our family account and the device serial number is listed there. Why the discrepancy?

:)

tony bowman w10, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Scythe NL Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is removed, randomly, and sometimes dont work at all.

If it is an issue with the brand new Xbox One X, you have voided your warranty.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

xbox one x warranty

The warranty is tied to the console and it would come with a 1 year warranty.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X Warranty

Usually if you have a proof of purchase with the purchase date (e.g. store receipt) the warranty starts from the purchase date.

However, you need to prove that you purchased the console on that specific date, and contact the official support, so the full warranty can be honored.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One X warranty

Hi there Tony bowman w10,

Thanks for the update and reply here in Xbox Forums. I understand you have a concern on the Xbox One X warranty time.

As mentioned by XBF Felixx, we recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance with device warranties.

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox One X warranty

1. Xbox One X warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement: My elite controller works perfectly fine and everything, but the rubber grips came off and very little paint is chipped off. So, is there a way I can pay less $ than buying a brand new controller...
  3. Xbox one Remote Controller under warranty, I need to exchange.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Remote Controller under warranty, I need to exchange.: Hi I need my controller exchanged, the website takes me around in circles. How do I make the warranty claim in South Africa? 4691e487-212a-47f1-9c77-28f9389a02d0
  4. Xbox One X Black Screen of death 1 day after Warranty Expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Black Screen of death 1 day after Warranty Expired: Anyone have any experience with this? My Console froze up while playing the new Jedi game and had to shut it down. Now when I try turning it on, the white xbox emblem turns on, but there is no...
  5. Xbox one x warranty UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x warranty UK: Hi there. Ive been having some trouble with image display on my xbox one x... it does not show any picture or sound... which has lead me to the conclusion that i need to send it off for repair via...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  7. warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    warranty: Any easy way to return bad headphones under warranty. I've tried several numbers and get the run-around. X-box headphones are [mod removed]. I would not recommend buying them because the hassle...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Warranty Extension - Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Warranty Extension - Canada: If you purchase an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller from a third party (Bestbuy, Walmart, The Source, or etc) can you purchase an extended warranty from Microsoft? If so how do you go about doing...
  9. Shipping Label/Warranty Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label/Warranty Returns: Ive been waiting a week to get a shipping label e-mailed to me from microsoft so I can return a defective Xbox One. I keep calling and they keep telling me one will be e-mailed withing 24 hours....
  10. Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?: I bought the very expensive Elite 2 Xbox controller. I was reading the warranty manual and it says that Xbox accessories only have a 90-day warranty. Does that include the Elite 2 controller? I...