Xbox One X warranty

Discus and support Xbox One X warranty in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a new Xbox One X in March and registered it on 16th April. The site said that there was a 2 year warranty but the expiry date came up as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tony bowman w10, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One X warranty

I purchased a new Xbox One X in March and registered it on 16th April. The site said that there was a 2 year warranty but the expiry date came up as 16th November 2020. Surely the expiration date should be March or April 2021. The first time that we used
    it was for setting it up before my sons birthday, approximately 17 or 18th March 2019. The device is linked to our family account and the device serial number is listed there. Why the discrepancy?

:)

tony bowman w10, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Scythe NL Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is removed, randomly, and sometimes dont work at all.

If it is an issue with the brand new Xbox One X, you have voided your warranty.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

xbox one x warranty

The warranty is tied to the console and it would come with a 1 year warranty.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X Warranty

Usually if you have a proof of purchase with the purchase date (e.g. store receipt) the warranty starts from the purchase date.

However, you need to prove that you purchased the console on that specific date, and contact the official support, so the full warranty can be honored.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One X warranty

Hi there Tony bowman w10,

Thanks for the update and reply here in Xbox Forums. I understand you have a concern on the Xbox One X warranty time.

As mentioned by XBF Felixx, we recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance with device warranties.

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox One X warranty

1. Xbox One X warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  4. Warranty issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty issue: The serial number on my Xbox one controller has been slightly smudged but enough to make it difficult to make out 3-4 numbers, is there a way I can see the serial number digitally?...
  5. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: So I got an Elite Controller for Christmas 2018, and the left stick ended up drifting forward constantly around the middle of May 2019. I sent it back under warranty to get it repaired, received...
  6. Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty: Hi, is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox? if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The accessory or device you are requesting is not...
  7. Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Warranty: How do I check my design lab controllers warranty? 94a868f3-68de-4032-be32-aafcf0da1d84
  8. Warranty Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Issue: I am trying to find the address for a warranty Controller return. No address was included in the email only a request for me to mail the controller. Where do i find the address?...
  9. Warranty Information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Information: I have been trying for weeks to get Microsoft to replace a controller that is under warranty. I have provided my receipt and all information requested. I continue to have to jump through the...
  10. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...