Xbox one x warranty

Discus and support Xbox one x warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I registered my xbox and the web site said it was out of warranty but the warranty should be a 1 year and i bought in in may 2019... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pacmanisninjaa, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Xbox one x warranty

I registered my xbox and the web site said it was out of warranty but the warranty should be a 1 year and i bought in in may 2019

:)

pacmanisninjaa, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Scythe NL Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is removed, randomly, and sometimes dont work at all.

If it is an issue with the brand new Xbox One X, you have voided your warranty.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

xbox one x warranty

The warranty is tied to the console and it would come with a 1 year warranty.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X Warranty

Usually if you have a proof of purchase with the purchase date (e.g. store receipt) the warranty starts from the purchase date.

However, you need to prove that you purchased the console on that specific date, and contact the official support, so the full warranty can be honored.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One X warranty

Hi there Tony bowman w10,

Thanks for the update and reply here in Xbox Forums. I understand you have a concern on the Xbox One X warranty time.

As mentioned by XBF Felixx, we recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance with device warranties.

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox one x warranty

1. Xbox one x warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. Xbox One X Just broke a game disc. Outside of warranty period.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Just broke a game disc. Outside of warranty period.: Hello, So I literally just stuck a brand new copy of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order into my Xbox One X about 30minutes ago, heard a loud noise as it went in then it recognised the game. I have taken...
  3. Warranty problem (xbox controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty problem (xbox controller): Hello, I have an Xbox One S and its warranty ends 04/15/2020. I have a technical problem with a joystick on my controller and I looked for a repair or replacement using the serial number of...
  4. Elite 2 controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller warranty: I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months...
  5. Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX

in XBoX on Mobile
    Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX: Hi everyone. A couple months ago I went and bought a new XBOX One Controller and Play & Charge Kit so I could play on the Xbox CloudGaming service XCloud. About a week ago my Play and Charge kit...
  6. Elite Series 2 Joystick drift,out of warranty,SOL?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Joystick drift,out of warranty,SOL?: So, the left stick drifts... seems to be the big flaw in the series 2 elite controller. Mine started literally the day my warranty ran out.Can it get fixed or is paying 120$ for a new...
  7. Microsoft Complete warranty transferable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete warranty transferable?: My Xbox One is shutting down on occasion and giving a overheat message when it boots back up. This is only happening with Journey to Savage Planet though, and my console never sounds like the fans...
  8. PROBLEMAS NA GARANTIA DO XBOX ONE S [Mod translation-XBOX ONE S WARRANTY ISSUES]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS NA GARANTIA DO XBOX ONE S [Mod translation-XBOX ONE S WARRANTY ISSUES]: TENHO UM XBOX ONE S QUE ESTA NA GARANTIA , FUI CADASTRAR NO SITE E ESTA INFORMANDO QUE ESTA FORA DA GARANTIA, TENHO NOTA FISCAL DO PRODUTO , E NA CAIXA ESTA BEM CLARO INFORMANDO A GARANTIA DE 12...
  9. Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help: A recently sent my xbox one s in for repair under warranty only for then to send it back saying that its void as its either been tampered or opened or serial number is invalid but a bought this...
  10. Xbox One Controller Warranty/Registration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Warranty/Registration: How does one register their Xbox One Controllers in order to have them either repaired or replaced via Microsoft?? Also what is the policy term and what does it cover? ...Is it better to get the...