Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

Discus and support Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMoNoZyGoTiCx, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it. Does anyone know what I should do now or who I could talk
    to to get a reason why they did not repair the console.

:)

xMoNoZyGoTiCx, Sep 7, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

You absolutely should contact
    Xbox Live Support
    and request a callback. Be sure to have your support ticket number handy so they can look up your particular repair and see what happened.
  3. DirtySOB Win User

Console indicates overheating after 2 min after activation.

Sounds like your Xbox may need to be sent in for repairs. Is it still under warranty?
  4. negan41 Win User

xbox one s all digital doesnt start

if it is still under warranty i would contact xbox about getting it sent off to them for repairs
  5. Rjcrane Win User

Xbox one disc drive wont work

Hi EdGyZzz,

If you register your Xbox One at
    https://myservice.xbox.com
    , then submit a repair request, Microsoft will arrange to have your Xbox One picked up and sent to the repair center, (most like in Germany) to be repaired at no cost as your Xbox will be still under warranty.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Elite Controller

Thema:

1. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working - Similar Threads - was sent repaired

2. How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?: And what days are the repairing part of microsoft open? a2a385d5-5f7d-463f-ba79-0b7b2c9d8af8
  3. Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.: Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated. Please can I have some assistance in resolving this attempted to get into contact with Microsoft but had no...
  4. Contact numbers ref Hardware sent for Repair in GERMANY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact numbers ref Hardware sent for Repair in GERMANY!: I sent an xbox elite controller to Frankfurt Germany for repair. It was picked up by UPS in the UK on the 11/05/20 and I have confirmation that it was delivered to Germany on the 22/05/20. The...
  5. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Wow, Unbelievable...so first I send my accessories with my Xbox and it sounds like from the answers I have gotten I am not able to get them back. On top of all this, I sent my Console back...
  6. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Hey all, Incredibly disappointing that my Xbox One X I sent in for repair a few weeks ago came back today without a power cord, HDMI, and Controller that I sent originally. Sure, I could have...
  7. I sent my elite series 2 for repairs and now there are two registered devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my elite series 2 for repairs and now there are two registered devices: Hello I'm wondering is it normal to have two registered elite series 2 devices? Even though I only sent in one for repairs. It also has both as their status as waiting on your package to arrive....
  8. Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking: Firstly let me say, I am a huge advocate for Microsoft and have been with them on Xbox for the past 12 years. However, I am shocked by my recent experience with Xbox repairs. I sent off my console...
  9. Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again: Hello to everyone, I sent my xbox to Frankfurt microsoft for repair as it would turn on or anything,they sent it back saying it was fine but now it is in an e102 error loop, i have tried offline...
  10. Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.: Late september i had to send my Xbox One X in to get fixed. Inside of the console’s disc drive i had a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. With my console being broken j was unable to get the game...