Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

Discus and support Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMoNoZyGoTiCx, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it. Does anyone know what I should do now or who I could talk
    to to get a reason why they did not repair the console.

:)

xMoNoZyGoTiCx, Sep 7, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

You absolutely should contact
    Xbox Live Support
    and request a callback. Be sure to have your support ticket number handy so they can look up your particular repair and see what happened.
  3. DirtySOB Win User

Console indicates overheating after 2 min after activation.

Sounds like your Xbox may need to be sent in for repairs. Is it still under warranty?
  4. Rjcrane Win User

Xbox one disc drive wont work

Hi EdGyZzz,

If you register your Xbox One at
    https://myservice.xbox.com
    , then submit a repair request, Microsoft will arrange to have your Xbox One picked up and sent to the repair center, (most like in Germany) to be repaired at no cost as your Xbox will be still under warranty.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Elite Controller

6. DownTilt Win User

ERROR 0X80831002

I have the same issue with my day one xbox scorpio x sent it to get repaired and its still having the same problems and wont even stay on. My advice is use your warranty if you still have one then make sure there are no re-occuring issues before the warranty
    goes away seems like repairs is the only way to get back to gaming
Thema:

1. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working - Similar Threads - was sent repaired

2. Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent: It's been 4 days.... someone give me a phone number so I can get my [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] label! Step 2: Print your delivery labelTemando Solutions (L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...
  4. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  5. Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC: Hello I got a repair service order on the 15th of this month and sent my Xbox in to be repaired on the 17th. It would only turn on for a few seconds before shutting itself off. I just had it...
  6. Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...: I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Bought a 'custom' controller for my husband for Christmas - literally the only thing I did was add his gamertag engraved onto the front. Got the...
  7. Sent my Xbox for a repair. Now it's even more broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox for a repair. Now it's even more broken.: Last month, i sent my Xbox for a repair because the fan was really loud. When I got it back, one of the corner was damaged : [img] Also, it was making a weird sound and would not start. I...
  8. Xbox sent to Germany for repair (from Israel)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent to Germany for repair (from Israel): I live in Israel and opened a repair request because my Xbox One was making a new (and annoying) mechanical noise that would not stop. I paid the 500 NIS and received the UPS label. Printed it,...
  9. Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair: So I have been an Xbox owner since the very first Xbox way back, and it's not always been smooth Xbox 360 where I think I ended up with 6 consoles in total. However the farce has reached all-time...
  10. XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...: My Xbox one console was completely dead, would not power on, so I couldnt eject the disc. They shipped me a replacement unit, but now I lack my FIFA 18 disc and cannot play. Do I have any way to...