: XBOX ONE X when it connect to the network kicks my and my partner's laptops off the network

Discus and support : XBOX ONE X when it connect to the network kicks my and my partner's laptops off the network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : XBOX ONE X when it connect to the network kicks my and my partner's laptops off the network I'm at the end of my tether. I do not know how to resolve... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MeaningBeef00, Oct 10, 2020.

1. : XBOX ONE X when it connect to the network kicks my and my partner's laptops off the network

: XBOX ONE X when it connect to the network kicks my and my partner's laptops off the network
    I'm at the end of my tether. I do not know how to resolve this. I have multiple games consoles and other devices that connect to my home network without issue (+65 mb). I have using BT for my broadband. BT of no help because they test my network and there's
    no issue with the network that they can see. What is happening is as soon as the XBOX ONE X connects to my network it's as if it "sucks" all the broadband bandwidth. I get kicked off the network from my work laptop and the same for my partner.

Anyone got any ideas? Why this single device causing the problem? The XBOX ONE X has no issues with online gaming itself. Other consoles include an XBOX ONE S and PS4 - no issues when they are online.

Don't know if I've selected the correct home hub for BT in the dropdown selection.

:)

MeaningBeef00, Oct 10, 2020
  2. WilliamDavies Win User

Trying to connect my Xbox online via AD HOC

I'm trying to do the exact same thing, and it seems to be okay up until the point that I attempt to connect my xbox to my ad hoc. It says waiting for users, but when I connect my xbox to it, it gets a red 'x' on my laptop for the ad hoc connection and says,
    "The settings saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network."
  3. lutzdog Win User

ad-hoc to stream video, without router or internetconnection?

I have set up an ad hoc network on my laptop sharing out my internet connection and it works well with other laptops etc. When I try to connect my xbox360 to it, it will see the network and connect but then it will not connect to the internet and xbox live
    when asked to do so.

Have you gotten closer to a solution?
  4. RICKCEE925 Win User

edge crashes when portal opens to log into wifi-xbox one

I can connect to the other network via laptop or cellphone but not xbox one. I never had an issue until after the last update. it always worked on my x box before that
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Xbox One X doesn't stay connected to Wi-fi in instant on mode

Hi there MrBungle06, thanks for reaching out.

We recommend running through the
    random disconnection troubleshooting guide
    to see if those steps can help out with what you're experiencing.

Generally when connecting to Xbox Live, we recommend a wired connection over wireless whenever possible due to stability. Are both Xbox One X consoles you own connected to the same home network/router? It seems possible that the console featuring the wireless
    connection could essentially be getting kicked off the network in that case.

Are you able to test out the Xbox One X console with the wireless connection while the Xbox One X console with the Ethernet cable connection is offline? Did that make any difference?
  6. ParaSmudge Win User

Sharing connection between PC and Xbox to get on internet in University Halls

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

Okay thanks. Well on the xbox when i try the test it can connect to the network no problem. But it fails from Network --> Internet. When im on my laptop (vista). On the network and sharing centre I have two local area networks. One for my internet connection
    and the other for the connection to my xbox. And when i try to do the ICS i enable the two options on the internet connection but i get another option which is something about selecting a Private Home network which wasn't in your video which could have something
    to do with it?
Thema:

1. : XBOX ONE X when it connect to the network kicks my and my partner's laptops off the network - Similar Threads - connect network kicks

2. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  3. Xbox网络为什么无法连接[Transaltion-Why can't the Xbox network connect]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox网络为什么无法连接[Transaltion-Why can't the Xbox network connect]: [img] 以前都可以连的,最近不知道怎么就 法连接了,导致我玩不了联机游戏,很苦恼。 我已经按照官网的教程操作过一遍了,但是没有效果。 希望有人能解决我的问题。 [Translation-I used to be able to connect, but I didn’t know how to connect recently, which caused me to be...
  4. Xbox parties not stuck on connecting on a certain account while on mobile networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox parties not stuck on connecting on a certain account while on mobile networks: A couple weeks back my family got a new xbox and since then when the modem is on the 4g network I cant join parties. It confuses me cause it works on normal wifi networks. I have tried joining...
  5. I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...: I am currently connected to a network that is part of a business, I recently got my own wifi so I dont need to use theirs (as its incredibly slow). I cannot connect to my own network, as if I...
  6. Xbox network "Teredo cannot not qualify itself" (translated) and server connectivity is blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox network "Teredo cannot not qualify itself" (translated) and server connectivity is blocked: I followed the instructions on this page, but none of them worked. I noticed the problem first when, after the msfs2020 update, my marketplace "buy" buttons became unavailable. Does anyone know...
  7. Xbox Networking , Server connectivity

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking , Server connectivity: Hello I can not resolve the issue : Server connectivity : Blocked I checked all steps in the Microsoft webpage relative to this issue and nothing works . PLEASE someone can help me ? [img]...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  9. Slow download speed on XBox One but network connection speed is just fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed on XBox One but network connection speed is just fine: I have got network speed with a download speed of 251.19Mbps, but downloads of games or updates are sooo slow... like 56Kbps slow... In this way it takes several days to download new games... :-(...
  10. Network connection lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection lost: how can start playing mm3 without losing the game 85ada1d3-490b-4b48-9460-19ad3fc3764a