Xbox One X will Not turn on with the controller and controller will not turn off by itself...

Discus and support Xbox One X will Not turn on with the controller and controller will not turn off by itself... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got a new Xbox One X this week. Hooked it up last night. Have discovered that the One X will NOT power up when the Controller is turned on. Must... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay_Astro, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Jay_Astro
    Jay_Astro Guest

Xbox One X will Not turn on with the controller and controller will not turn off by itself...

Just got a new Xbox One X this week. Hooked it up last night.

Have discovered that the One X will NOT power up when the Controller is turned on. Must hit the power button on the console to turn it on, every time. After that, the console sees the controller just fine.

Also when I turn off the console using the controller, the console powers off fine, BUT the controller will not. I have to manually power down the controller via its main button.

Tried a different controller and get the exact same results.

Is my Xbox One X console defective?

Thannks.

:)

Jay_Astro, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox One X will Not turn on with the controller and controller will not turn off by itself... - Similar Threads - turn controller controller

2. mando no enciende [controller does not turn on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    mando no enciende [controller does not turn on]: buenas noches o dias, queria preguntar por que mi mando se xbox one no prende y no se si se deva a las pilas ya que puse unas pilas recargables de 4.2v y dure como 30 min jugando y despues de ese...
  3. El mando no enciende [Translation - The remote control does not turn on]

in XBoX on Windows
    El mando no enciende [Translation - The remote control does not turn on]: conecto el mando a la consola o a la pc y el foco del cable enciende pero el mando no _____________________________________________ [Translation - I connect the remote to the console or pc and...
  4. Controller won't turn on when plugged into console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller won't turn on when plugged into console: I’ve had the one s for a year and have accumulated 4 wireless controllers. I recently bought insignia rechargeable batteries for each. Three of them charge when plugged into the console using a...
  5. Controller won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller won’t turn on: i was sat playing my game on my xbox one and my controller for no reason decided to turn off . I gor new batteries and placed them inside the controller nd that didnt work . My controller was in...
  6. XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...: What is the deal with the XboxOneS. I can't understand how Microsoft failed so bad on power standby with this console and controller. Why is it going into such a deep sleep like it's a power off...
  7. Non riesco ad accendere la console dal controller[I can not turn on the console from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non riesco ad accendere la console dal controller[I can not turn on the console from the...: quando premo il tasto xbox dal controller non si accende la console e quando spengo la console dal controller non si spegne il controller! Ho sincronizzato nuovamente il controller ma riscontro...
  8. Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console: I have a new Xbox one s, i am trying to turn on the console from the controller but the console is not turning on. Please assist 0b0f9e04-2642-4cdb-821b-b297e4f5a7ad
  9. Is the xbox 1 x controller suposed to turn on the xbox one x console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the xbox 1 x controller suposed to turn on the xbox one x console?: My controller will not turn on my xbox one x console. Should I return it? 9abcfb5a-abd7-4ea4-9848-8100723cf0fe
  10. Xbox One controller will turn off console but won't turn it on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller will turn off console but won't turn it on: I've tried everything I can think of but out of the blue, I can turn on my Xbox One controller but the console won't turn on unless I turn on the console myself. I know it sounds trivial but I...