Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

Discus and support Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShallowTech, May 8, 2019.

1. ShallowTech
    ShallowTech Guest

Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until owning it for at least six months,
    so I am not sure if it is related to the Xbox One X or an update to the firmware/software. Regardless, this seems to be an issue with multiple customers as I have read many post in regards to this. Please consider this a priority fix. This issue completely
    ruins game play when either your controller disconnects, your headset disconnects or both. Very frustrating to lose a character or die while in a PvP game because of this problem.

Troubleshooting

• Tried multiple controllers, including new controllers & my most recent attempt, a brand new elite controller.
    • Tried multiple Stealth 600 Headsets, purchased a second headset and have the same issues.
    • Moved my console into a different room, away from any other 2.4 GHz devices
    • Completed a factory reset, multiple times including a full reset.
    • Sent my console in for repair, received a different console back but have the same issue.

I have been having this problem for some time now, I have even had my Xbox Console replaced through a repair and still I am having this issue. It is strange because some days it works fine with little or no disconnects, other days
    it happens consistently and disconnects so often it is difficult to play or communicate in games. This is extremely frustrating considering it is all fairly new hardware and Microsoft "higher end" devices. This issue has happened with both regular controllers
    and my elite controller. I have had two different Stealth 600 headsets, and both have had the same issue. I tried different rooms of the house thinking it might be interference from other devices but no matter where I am, this issue continues.

My console was sent in for repair and still having the same issue. It would be great if you would recognize there is an issue and work on fixing it ASAP. This is a game breaking problem. This is the exact same issue that the other
    customers are having, it should be taken seriously. Customers spend hard earned money on your premium devices, to have a quality experience but end up experiencing nothing but frustration because of the equipment is not working as advertised.

I will be checking tonight to see if I am a part of the Xbox Insider Program, if so, I will opt out to and wait to see if this resolves the issue. This is an issue.

I have been a Microsoft customer for a very long time. It really seems like the quality of your product is going down while the price is going up. Personally I spend a lot on gaming & entertainment for myself and my family. When I get home at night after
    working a long day, I want to come home, relax and play some games, not deal with problems with my console, games or hardware.

:)

ShallowTech, May 8, 2019
  2. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

3.5mm wireless/Bluetooth adapter for Xbox One Elite controller?

All Xbox One consoles come with a mono chat headset. Turtle Beach also has two 100% wireless headsets available for the Xbox One, the Stealth 500x and the Elite 800x, so no controller adapters are needed.
  3. FullHornet Win User

Gaming headsets for the Xbox One

Turtle Beach just came out with a completely wireless surround sound headset with mic monitoring for the Xbox One Stealth 500 X. Goes for $230.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

What is the Best Xbox Headset?

I have had the xbox one stereo headset.. To be honest the build quality feels cheap and the sound quality isn't the best. I have recently upgraded to a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset which sounds much better and is totally wireless.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Setting up headset while using a wheel in F1 2017/2018

Or you could purchase a wireless headset which connects directly to your console. The turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset supports this feature. Pros its totally wireless so no extra wires to get tangled in your wheel setup. Not really any cons as the headset
    is great quality for a reasonable price
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox Headset

Turtle Beach Stealth 600, wireless, great sound, slot in ear cups for eye glasses, love it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console - Similar Threads - wireless controllers headsets

2. Headset stopped working with wireless controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset stopped working with wireless controller: My son's headset has stopped working with his Xbox One wireless controller. He's only had it since Jan and was working fine to start with. Can't seem to find any way to contact Microsoft in NZ to...
  3. Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting: I just recently bought the Xbox one X and ive been having connectivity issues with it since I got it. At random points my controller will vibrate then disconnect, the controller stays powered on...
  4. Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...: Xbox One S bundle - original controller has issues, bought a new one, headset still works on original but not the new one. Can you help? b92fb42e-92ae-4158-b8a4-82493c94541a
  5. Wireless controller headset not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller headset not working: The headset port on my wireless controller is not working anymore. I bought the controller in January of 2019 c7b77846-75b6-461e-8c15-669b3443a257
  6. Headset not working on wireless controllers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working on wireless controllers?: Every time I get a wireless controller, The headset only works for about 30 minutes before completely going out! I mean without warning! I have had 3 wireless controllers and NONE of their...
  7. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  8. headset not recognised on xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset not recognised on xbox one wireless controller: i got an xbox one this christmas and a xbox licenced turtle beach headset. When i plug the headset in to the controller it in does nothing - when i press the x and scroll across to the end (or...
  9. Xbox one Wireless controller issue with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Wireless controller issue with headset: Hi, When we connect the headset to the controller the headset doesn't work. I e no sound from the headset. Headset is ok, as it's working when listening to music on iPhone for example. It might...
  10. Why can't my Xbox One S wireless controller detect headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my Xbox One S wireless controller detect headsets?: I bought my Xbox one S Wireless Controller in August 2018, and the 3.5mm headphone jack has been working fine. Then, yesterday it just stopped working completely. Can someone help me?...