Xbox one X wireless problem

Discus and support Xbox one X wireless problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive just upgraded to a XB1X and 4K tv, xbox worked wirelessly unti I enabled and updated for enhanced 4K, now I can't connect wirelessly but can wired... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JenD76223, Dec 3, 2019.

1. JenD76223
    JenD76223 Guest

Ive just upgraded to a XB1X and 4K tv, xbox worked wirelessly unti I enabled and updated for enhanced 4K, now I can't connect wirelessly but can wired (via ethernet TP link). My XB1X is updated ( I think ) as is the tv ( I think), but we're stressed and
    trying everything we found online and no solution helped, are we missing something? anyone else had same trouble? This is a nightmare! I need wireless working.

:)

JenD76223, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Yeti Wild Win User

XBOX ONE X DOWNLOAD ISSUES.

I am wired and even tried wireless. i disconnected everything from the router and still nothing. with the other xbox one s in the house there is no problems with that xbox. just my xbox one x.
  3. JenD76223 Win User

Sorted! TV was conflicting, I turned off a couple settings even though I wasn't sure what it was but it cured it
  4. AridLizard Win User

it sounds like the TV is interfering with the wi-fi signal when it is in 4k.

if you need wireless because of the location of the Xbox in relation to the router, have you thought about powerline adaptors?
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jen

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As it appears that you have found a favorable solution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one X wireless problem - Similar Threads - wireless problem

2. Wireless Controller Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Problem: My xbox has a wireless controller problem, if i put the controller very very close to the xbox it will work however it does not work in a playable range. I was thinking of maybe buying a microsoft...
  3. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers: I recently bought a third party pc wireless gaming receiver which should work with Xbox 360 wireless controllers but the problem is downloading the drivers for this receiver. I followed this...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Problem: Hey all! I hope that this will be seen and I can get help. I've recently dug up my old 360, which, -among other things- has a bad networking problem. You see, the console seems to think that my...
  5. Problem with wireless headset not receiving audio since Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with wireless headset not receiving audio since Skip Ahead Update: Wondering if anyone else is having issues with their wireless headsets? Since the last update (Skip-ahaed) I haven't been able to get my wireless headset (or my wifes) to work on my xbox. No...
  6. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....
  7. : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...: : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution? Check the steps in this troubleshooter, XBOX one network connection solution to...
  8. Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems: I bought a wireless network adapter for my xbox 360 to download the origins dlc for BO2. But everytime i try to connect to my home wifi it says that there are multiple betworks with the same name....
  9. 360 Wireless headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wireless headset problem: Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully...
  10. Wireless hardware problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless hardware problem: I downloaded a game and then the next day i tried to play the game but it said i had no connection to the internet and there was no internet to names to connect to and it said to try to reset...