Xbox one x won't boot up

Discus and support Xbox one x won't boot up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I'm having alot of trouble with my xbox one x at the minute when I try to turn it on the light comes on and it makes the beep but after a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Swann, Apr 8, 2021.

1. The Swann
    The Swann Guest

Xbox one x won't boot up

Hi there I'm having alot of trouble with my xbox one x at the minute when I try to turn it on the light comes on and it makes the beep but after a few seconds it turns itself off I've done everything I can tried all the methods available to me I've held the power button down for 10 seconds I've tried to get to troubleshoot menu which i couldn't I've used different wires different plugs i even replaced the power supply unit inside with the same results so any help will be much appreciated as I can't really buy a new one for awhile..

:)

The Swann, Apr 8, 2021
  2. IUBrandonUl Win User

Xbox One X Won't Boot Up.

also after 20 mins now. sometimes it just turns off. *the white light*
  3. Sea Dog-71FA3569-C9D Win User

Xbox one X won't boot

Issue still exists.... anyone have something similar happen and a permanent fix?
  4. Sea Dog-71FA3569-C9D Win User

Xbox one X won't boot

@Microsoft Xbox, any reason this would fix the problem? I've had to do it 4 times already... now i just leave my xbox on always to avoid the hairdryer.
  5. Sea Dog-71FA3569-C9D Win User

Xbox one X won't boot

I was able to get the xbox to work properly for a while. I did the Hairdryer trick. Basically blew a hot hairdryer into the vents for about 5mins on high. then plugged it back in and it booted up just fine.

However, the issue is, if the xbox is disconnected from Power, it will happen again where it won't boot properly. Definitely an OS or Sensor issue.
  6. Sea Dog-71FA3569-C9D Win User

Xbox one X won't boot

I swapped the hard drive for a new one. Same problem still. :(. Is there anyway to run diagnostics on the machine? Just frustrating.
Thema:

Xbox one x won't boot up

1. Xbox one x won't boot up - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch: I know this may be in the wrong category, but Minecraft For Nintendo Switch doesn't boot up for some reason. This morning it was working fine, before freezing and the software closing. I have...
  3. Xbox one X won't display anything and won't boot into safe mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X won't display anything and won't boot into safe mode: Xbox froze on me one day. Had to hard reset it. Now it won't show up on multiple tv's in my house. It won't boot into safe mode to reinstall the firmware. I have no idea what the issue is. Anyone...
  4. Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot: Since January I have Xbox Live Gold by means of a gift card and I have only 3 months, until today 3 free games have passed, of those 3 only the first game took, the other two do not start. I...
  5. [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open: Sorry if this post is informal or has been made before. I've never used Reddit before, and joined just to ask this, because I'm completely stumped. I joined the Insider Program a few months ago on...
  6. Series X turns off / won't boot with HDD external plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turns off / won't boot with HDD external plugged in: Hello The first few days playing with my Series X I had no issue with my external HDD. Then for some reason the console could not detect my external HDD. After unplug it and plug it again my...
  7. Xbox app/Microsoft Store on PC won't let me download to any drive other than the boot drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Microsoft Store on PC won't let me download to any drive other than the boot drive: I've got my OS on a small 500GB ssd and a 1TB hdd for games and other downloads, when I try downloading games onto the hdd I keep getting the error with Code: 0x80070057. I can install at most 1...
  8. My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.: everything on my Xbox works just fine including normal discs but anything that is backwards compatibility doesn't load it doesn't give me an error code the Xbox acts like it's not even in the...
  9. Xbox One S won't boot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't boot.: I tried to restart it and unplug it and yet it's stuck on a black screen. a2c766c1-e77e-4976-9645-8316c75ded0d
  10. Xbox One X Won't Boot Up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Won't Boot Up.: So My Xbox One X is only 2 Years Old. Never Dropped. Never hit. Never thrown just never any damage. But around 6-8 Months ago. It started to load and say things took to long to load, so it was...