Xbox one x wont connect to tv

Discus and support Xbox one x wont connect to tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a UN58NU7100 and my xbox one x will not connect at all. I have no picture or audio. The tv recognizes that there is a cable plug in the HDMI... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LetTheNukesFly, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xbox one x wont connect to tv

So I have a UN58NU7100 and my xbox one x will not connect at all. I have no picture or audio. The tv recognizes that there is a cable plug in the HDMI port however nothing pops up it says no signal. I have tried multiple cables even my new 4k cables. Not
    only have a tired multiple cables but I have tried those same cables on my LED HD tv and they work fine. This just makes no sence to me. my xbox is in my basement. I want to run a 50 ft cable so i can play in my living room without moving the xbox because
    of family and set up issues in my living room I cant move the xbox. If I move the box and use a smaller cable it works with out a 4k cable. But a 50ft wont work. It did once and now it wont. I have tested all the ports on my new tv and the cables in other
    devices. Everything works so I'm thinking it has something to do with the xbox. But I dont know what or how when it works on other TVs.

:)

LetTheNukesFly, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Does the console work on the television in the basement? If so then it can't be the console but may very well be the HDMI cable you're using. The longer the cable is the more video and audio degradation you'll experience.

If you're interested in using the console upstairs I might suggest a second one. You can set it as Home on the account that has the gold membership and share all the digital perks between the two consoles.
  3. DJBSE72 Win User

In my opinion the cable length is the problem.

the HDMI specs says that 10 meters are the max for a stable connection.

www.hdmi.org/learningcenter/kb.aspx#44

That it worked was luck based imo. Sorry :)
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound - problem

Hi there!

Sorry to hear the issues with connecting / setting up your Xbox One X console with TV and AVR. The reply by EggsBoxJuan is on point. I would also recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting resource for

Connecting your Xbox One X console to TV and AVR.

Let us know if this helped.
  5. msmirle Win User

Dolby Atmos random cut outs

Happening to me as well. I'm using an Xbox One X connected to the LG C7 tv.
  6. Hey Lunch Money Win User

Box coms on then goes off

Thema:

1. Xbox one x wont connect to tv - Similar Threads - wont connect

2. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  3. xbox wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont connect to xbox live: I am currently using a wired network which worked fine till the last week. Now when i try to test network connection it shoes DNS isnt resolving xbox server names , i tried setting up DNS manually...
  4. All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.: My Xbox360 games on Xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. When i start up the game it says ''Disconected to xbox live'' Even when i sign in it wont give me xbox live. And ithout it i won't be able...
  5. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  6. Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire: This problem just started recently, so it may have been the result of an update, but i can't find anything like this on the internet. Whenever I start up my Xbox One (the limited edition...
  7. Xbox App wont connect to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App wont connect to my Xbox One: I have tried everything. My xbox app will not connect to my xbox one in order to stream. Every time I've called xbox support they just direct me to the troubleshooting page, so here's a hint, dont...
  8. Bo4 wont connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo4 wont connect to server: I have tried everything possible but bo4 wont connect to servers. All my other games work fine and all internet connections are fine. I dont know what's wrong 90c7713b-a5ae-4b3f-9709-df52bde64455
  9. Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.: Turn my xbox 360 on, runs fine, loads the game fine, but there's no green ring on the power button. Its colorless and I cant connect any controllers, wired and wireless. Any clue on what could be...
  10. Xbox One S wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wont connect to wifi: So when i plug in my External ssd USB 3.0 In the back or any of the ports the wifi disconnects its wireless since i dont have a cable. it works fine without the ssd. Could somebody help me?...