Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

Discus and support Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/harbir2902, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to restart. It happened again so I unenrolled from insider builds (omega, I think) and then went to check if there were updates. There was 3.8 GB update which whenever it started would stop. So u thought resetting would work which after I chose, the Xbox restarted to 'Something Went wrong'. Resetting from troubleshoot menu doesn't work also. Reboots to the something went wrong screen and then two options (restart and troubleshoot)

So, is it done or is there still a little hope?

submitted by /u/harbir2902
    [link] [comments]

/u/harbir2902, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

1. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong. - Similar Threads - won't reset stuck

2. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  3. Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another...: So I tried to do the reset where it keeps all the games and apps to try to fix the thing scrolling down well I pressed continue and it sent me to a screen picking language and I accidentally...
  4. Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset: Power brick died a couple days ago, i ordered a new brick on Amazon and plugged it in when i got home. When i tried powering up the xbox one (original) i got a code e200 0000004c 00000000. I...
  5. Xbox One S won't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't factory reset: I have had to factory reset my xbox one s about 8 times in less than 12 months. Today, not even factory reset works. It will restart after selecting reset console, and then come straight back to...
  6. Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset: TL;DR: Xbox One froze while playing a game, now won't start, or output a video signal, but is powering up and down with the front button and EJECT button. Can't even get it to enter factory...
  7. Xbox One X won't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't factory reset: So for the last several months my Xbox One X (preordered when it first came out) has been acting up. I haven't been playing it nearly as much because it's been frustrating me. Every few days...
  8. Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.: Sits at Play/Achievements/Settings/Store menu. No matter which of these you choose, it does do anything when hitting the "A" button. Tried resetting console/controllers, no change...
  9. Minecraft won't work after resetting system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work after resetting system: So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the system displayed an error code every time we...
  10. Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let...: I don't know why there isn't a way to contact Microsoft Tier 3 support. (They are extremely hard to reach and have been for years). No offense, but the live chat agents usually don't know that...