Xbox One X Won't Install games.

Discus and support Xbox One X Won't Install games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here is the issue. Two days ago I tried to update Sea of thieves, but the installation kept stopping. I'd Try again, it would hang for a few seconds,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GregBurke85, Oct 21, 2019.

1. GregBurke85
    GregBurke85 Guest

Here is the issue. Two days ago I tried to update Sea of thieves, but the installation kept stopping. I'd Try again, it would hang for a few seconds, then Say "Installation Stopped". So it wouldn't update the game. I got error code 0x8007045d. I tinkered
    around to get this to work by follow online instructions. I did the following.

- Clear System Cache

Didn't work

- Deleted Profile, then Re installed Profile

Didn't work

- Hard Reset the Xbox One X

Didn't work

- Factory Reset (Keep Games & Apps)

Didn't work

Nothing was working. I finally did a FULL FACTORY RESET. Wiping EVERYTHING off my Xbox One Games, Games, Apps, and Profiles. That did the trick, I was able to re download all my Apps and Games fully, even though it took 8 hours.

Now 2 days later, I'm installing a game and it's doing the same exact thing "Installation Stopped" Installation Stopped" Installation Stopped" and wont budge. If I have to FACTORY RESET my console everything 2 days to update a game, that's not gonna work
    for me. What is going on?

:)

GregBurke85, Oct 21, 2019
  2. TRAPOUL80 Win User

How do I keep my Xbox 360 games on my 360 and Xbox x games on my Xbox x using the same login?

Okay am you use the same account but on your xbox one x don't install or interfere with any of the 360 games only deal with your Xbox one x purchases so there won't be a mix up.
  3. xdDx xchurchx Win User

Microsoft sucks

Are you sure that the season pass token is installed on your one X?

Head to my games and apps, then select manage game at COD: AW.

See if it is there under the ready to install.

You can also see if you can download it from the store if it isn't under the reaady to install section.
    it won't let me download it but if I get on my xbox one it will and it says I own it but not on my xbox one x
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Here is the issue. Two days ago I tried to update Sea of thieves, but the installation kept stopping. I'd Try again, it would hang for a few seconds, then Say "Installation Stopped". So it wouldn't update the game. I got error code 0x8007045d. I tinkered
    around to get this to work by follow online instructions. I did the following.

- Clear System Cache

Didn't work

- Deleted Profile, then Re installed Profile

Didn't work

- Hard Reset the Xbox One X

Didn't work

- Factory Reset (Keep Games & Apps)

Didn't work

Nothing was working. I finally did a FULL FACTORY RESET. Wiping EVERYTHING off my Xbox One Games, Games, Apps, and Profiles. That did the trick, I was able to re download all my Apps and Games fully, even though it took 8 hours.

Now 2 days later, I'm installing a game and it's doing the same exact thing "Installation Stopped" Installation Stopped" Installation Stopped" and wont budge. If I have to FACTORY RESET my console everything 2 days to update a game, that's not gonna work
    for me. What is going on?
    Try an external and see if that works
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi GregBurke85,

sorry to hear. The error code 0x8007045d appears on Windows if a disk cannot be accessed. And the XBOX is something like Windows 10. This is an input/output device error (I/O error) that indicates that there is already a defect in the
    disk or that it will occur soon. For example, such an error occurs when a CD-ROM cannot be read or described. The error message also appears in the event of a defect on your computer's card reader, SSD, or hard drive. So I think you HDD should be replaced!!

You can check the warranty status of your console and start a repair order here.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed.
  6. GregBurke85 Win User

I have over 600gb free Internally. No external Drive Connected. What other Utilities can I run?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Won't Install games. - Similar Threads - Won't Install games

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install: I recently renewed my Game Pass subscription but the Game Pass for PC won't work for me, it said it wanted an update so I tried updating it and I kept getting an error, so I uninstall it and...
  3. Xbox app won't allow me to install games as my drive isn't NTFS formatted

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't allow me to install games as my drive isn't NTFS formatted: So as the title says I can't install games, however I already installed Halo, Forza Horizon and Sea of Thieves before I started getting this error message. Seeing as this issue kinda stops me...
  4. Flight Simulator - Game Pass won't find the game to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator - Game Pass won't find the game to install: Hi, So I have finally managed to download XBox for PC and also signed up to the XBox Game Pass as I want to play Flight Simulator. However, when I search for Flight Simulator and click on the...
  5. Game pass on PC won't detect my drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass on PC won't detect my drive to install games: See attached screenshot below, Gamepass ultimate on my PC is not detecting my harddrive currently. In the past all I had to do was have the latest windows update and everything seemed to work, but...
  6. Purchased Game Won't Download or Install

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Game Won't Download or Install: I just purchased Minecraft and clicked my computer name to download and install. I get a response box saying that "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." but nothing happens. No...
  7. Warhammer Vermintide 2 game disc won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer Vermintide 2 game disc won't install.: Hello. I have a disc version of Warhammer Vermintide 2 that wont install...all I get is an insatllation stopped message. If I click on the game under install in the Games and Apps section, it says...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.: Hello all, I've been running into this issue for the past two days. I have an active account for the Xbox game pass on my pc and I can download games, but when I attempt to play them it shuts...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 won't install or play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 won't install or play games: Hi All, I have just bought a new PC but am still using the same hard drive as before, I am having the issue where games won't launch if already installed, will get stuck on preparing if I try to...
  10. Game won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install: Hi i bought a game off Amazon and it was resident evil 7. The game wont install. I have no internet. I had the same trouble before and no help. Please help. f10efa55-7d90-4737-993b-6c2a663e082c