Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.

Discus and support Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago I bought Xcom 2 Brand new I installed it on my Xbox one X and it played fine for a while then stopped, I recently bought a Brand new copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColinHowarth2, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.

A while ago I bought Xcom 2 Brand new I installed it on my Xbox one X and it played fine for a while then stopped, I recently bought a Brand new copy of Sudden Strike 4 and it refused to even recognise there was a Disk in the Tray (it made the same noise
    the Xcom Disk made...tried to spin up 3 times then gave up) I realised BOTH these Discs were the smaller Disc type (25GB) so I tried my Titanfall 1 Game Disc (also 25GB Disc) which I KNEW works fine on my NORMAL Xbox One and that done exactly the same! My
    Xbox One X WONT recognise smaller Discs. Is there a setting I have missed? does my laser need cleaned or is it a fault with my Disc player?

:)

ColinHowarth2, Aug 12, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there ColinHowarth2

This is a odd one but have you tried any other way to get the following troubleshooter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/disc-error or
    getting the console repaired if the troubleshooter doesn't work It should read these discs find so a repair should fix this issue you have encountered.
  3. Chris21ce Win User

I cant play fable 3

hmm this could be just coincidence that the disc worked whilst offline it could be the disk is damaged and struggles to read whilst online try cleaning the disc with disc cleaner its most likely the disc. if that fails try installing the game to the xbox
    so it wont have to read the disc but the disc will still need inserting to do this click x whilst the play game is highlighted and you will find a button saying x game details hope I helped :)
  4. jiba jiba Win User

HALO 4 disc unreadable PLEASE HELP

I too am having this problem first place replaced my disk, now they wont as they are saying its not the disk I have contacted X BOX Live twice and have been told this is known issue they are working on a patch . Bottom line I got this game the day it came
    out and haven't been able to play it consecutively since. One time out of 20 it might read. All my other new games work on my XBOX. I have tried all of the other troubleshooting and even went through it on the phone with the Xbox reps. Why can I play every
    other game but this one? FIX IT
  5. Proven Great Win User

Wont read disks

go to my youtube. youtube.com/godthesniper . I have a fix for games crashing and not loading.
  6. Tal Falco Win User

Wont read disks

Dice has been having major server issues they are working very diligently to fix the issue.. The server problem isn't just X1 it's across all platforms including PC. Keep checking back on Dices battlelog forum
Thema:

1. Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks. - Similar Threads - wont read smaller

2. my xbox wont read discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read discs.: my xbox was working fine before I went to sleep but when I woke up it kept saying that I do not own and to insert the discs when they were already inside I have restarted it 3 times and tried with...
  3. disc wont read after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc wont read after system update: just applied a system update online and now my games on disc won't read at all. What gives msoft? bdfc557c-a125-4220-ab1a-399408acebdb
  4. My grand theft auto 5 wont go above 88%. And it reads the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grand theft auto 5 wont go above 88%. And it reads the disc: Mircosoft Please fix the system because my gta won’t download up 100% b1910280-d851-4458-909b-4a8a9e3dc600
  5. XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ: I am trying to buy COD World At War on Xbox One. I have updated my payment options with my debit card, but when I go to purchase the game, it says "You have no valid payment options on file....
  6. my xbox wont read discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read discs.: my xbox was working fine before I went to sleep but when I woke up it kept saying that I do not own and to insert the discs when they were already inside I have restarted it 3 times and tried with...
  7. disc wont read after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc wont read after system update: just applied a system update online and now my games on disc won't read at all. What gives msoft? bdfc557c-a125-4220-ab1a-399408acebdb
  8. Xbox one wont read disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont read disc: I've been trying for 30 minutes to get my Xbox to read discs I've tried the whole tilt thing and absolutely nothing is working. What else can I do? 5d330e9b-e9e0-4f0f-ba52-22ffdf10ad89
  9. xbox wont read/download disc after uninstalling

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont read/download disc after uninstalling: I cleaned the disc, used a different disc, restarted the xbox. unpluded the xbox and tied again.. downloaded the demo for this game and that took 20 minutes. and this download wont go past 15% and...
  10. XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help: Was told to come here by rep i was speaking to on the phone 47df65d0-59ad-404b-b295-e0a9e24bd914