Xbox one X won't restart

Discus and support Xbox one X won't restart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my Xbox one X crashed earlier today and was totally unresponsive. I have power cycled it many times. Sometimes it would turn on and give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rossmfh76, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:52 AM.

1. rossmfh76
    rossmfh76 Guest

Xbox one X won't restart

Hi everyone, my Xbox one X crashed earlier today and was totally unresponsive. I have power cycled it many times. Sometimes it would turn on and give me the "something went wrong" screen with an E105 error. After leaving it unplugged for a few hours, it
    managed to turn on, this time with an E203 error. I can now toggle through the menus etc and have tried to hard reset (while keeping my games). It tries to reset, but gets stuck at 72% after about 10 minutes. It has done this twice.

Any advice?

Thanks

Ross

Xbox one X won't restart [​IMG]

Xbox one X won't restart [​IMG]

:)

2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox one X won't restart

Hello there @rossmfh76, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the console situation; However, I believe your console might need just a system refresh to perform the system update successfully. I would like you to go through the following
    steps to perform a quick power cycle.

I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

If you are still receiving a black screen, I would like you please to kindly follow the instructions below to physically reset your console:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Click on the "Bind" and "Eject" buttons at the same time after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the two buttons. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your
    screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

In case both troubleshooting steps weren't helpful, the next solution would be to perform an offline system update. In the link below you will be directed to everything you need to know about the offline update and how to run it.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help.../system-update-solution/offline-system-update

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Odd Service alert

I have an Xbox One X downstairs and my One S Is upstairs as a media player. Every now and then if I shut off the X and go upstairs and turn on the S it won't quite grab on to live without a restart. As others said, just a restart, odds are good you are
    okay.
  4. raggedytax5203 Win User

Update the console

Xbox One X not displaying any wireless networks, even though other devices are connected to the WiFi. I even reset the console but kept the games&apps. However, when restarting it still won't show any wireless-networks.
  5. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  6. denis97g Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Compatibility - Xbox

It will also be released on xbox one, obviously it won't be as stunning as playing it on the X.
Thema:

Xbox one X won't restart

1. Xbox one X won't restart - Similar Threads - won't restart

2. My Xbox won't restart or reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't restart or reset.: My Xbox one X stopped working last week. I have tried restarting it, downloading updates offline, and factory resetting it. It crashes half way through all of these options. It won't even let me...
  3. Games won't launch without system restart on SX

in XboX Insiders
    Games won't launch without system restart on SX: In the morning, after having not played the console since the previous day, games will just sit on their splash screen and refuse to launch. After I restart the console, they boot up almost...
  4. Every time I start up my computer, the Xbox app party function won't work until I restart...

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time I start up my computer, the Xbox app party function won't work until I restart...: Every time I start up my computer, the Xbox app party function won't work until I restart the computer. I do not have the app automatically launch at start up, which is a setting I choose with all...
  5. Series X Restarts After Shutdown, Then Won't Function or Power Off Without Reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Restarts After Shutdown, Then Won't Function or Power Off Without Reboot: Every time I play on the Xbox Series X then shut down using the controller or power button, the console turns back on a few seconds later. The Xbox then freezes on the start/profile select screen....
  6. My Xbox won't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't restart: Its go to the troubleshoot screen and i selected all reset options and it still wont work It show a preping console screen what do i do 1f075523-2508-470b-88f2-4c1cf3144850
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.: Hello all, I've been running into this issue for the past two days. I have an active account for the Xbox game pass on my pc and I can download games, but when I attempt to play them it shuts...
  8. Xbox won't auto restart after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't auto restart after update: Hi so this is my 6th time trying to download the new update, but everytime it's done my xbox won't restart ? Any help please. Been stuck like this for an hour submitted by /u/ThrasherDanny...
  9. My Xbox One won't restart during the last step of the update.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One won't restart during the last step of the update.: On the step after verifying the update the console is supposed to restart, for me it just shuts off and I have to unplug the power cord, wait 15ish minutes and do that again. I've been trying for...
  10. Xbox Games crash or won't restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games crash or won't restart: Split from this thread. Hello. I'm having the same issue with Forza Horizon 4 (via Game Pass) - if I switch to another app, like Youtube, or if I turned off the console w/out quitting the...