: Xbox One X won't turn on my TV anymore

Discus and support : Xbox One X won't turn on my TV anymore in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One X won't turn on my TV anymore HEllo wicheosi, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One X not... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by wicheosi, Aug 6, 2020.

1. wicheosi
    wicheosi Guest

HEllo wicheosi,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One X not powering on your TV when you power on your console. To further troubleshoot this, please try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games & apps installed.

Please let us know how this goes.

:)

wicheosi, Aug 6, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

HEllo wicheosi,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One X not powering on your TV when you power on your console. To further troubleshoot this, please try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games & apps installed.

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Anyone else having black screen start up problem?

I do, but it's because my TV is no longer in sync when I turn on my Xbox One for some reason - it doesn't turn on with the Xbox One anymore, despite still being set to do so.
  4. Giova03 T G Win User

Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

Hi!

Thank you for the help!

My TV has without any doubt the 4K, it's said on the TV manual and on the xbox one x options

Instead for the HDR it's said on the TV manual and on the tv option that I have HDR (I even have the option turned on on the TV), but I don't know why my xbox one x says that my TV doesn't support it
  5. Zhumen-544CAF0C-D1E4 Win User

Instant on, game resume

Me too... but I having a bigger problem now with turning on my Xbox One with instant on and with TV turn on features. when everything is "off" TV and Xbox, I say "Xbox, ON" Xbox lights up but most times it keeps blinking and will not turn on my Samsung Smart
    TV and even the Kinect and Xbox won't boot up. I have to hard restart the Xbox but I still have to turn on my TV Manually, but when I do that and the Xbox calls for the TV to be Turned on it actually turns the TV off. I Never Had this Problem before.
  6. Segomo Win User

We've lost your TV lineup Issue

Yeah I got the same message to try another TV, When I turned on the Xbox this morning I got the splash screen to set up my TV to watch tv which was strange!!!! How can it be the TV when everything else works on the TV and I have the Antenna
    coax connected to my TV and watching OTA. It's on Microsoft's end!! I bet they are not supporting OTA through the Xbox anymore due to the Series X is not going to have HDMI in and no OTA support. Probably just weening us off of watching TV through our Xbox
    which I am more than disappointed with!!!
    I really hope they don't discontinue OTA tuner support on the Series X. I plan on getting one to replace my Xbox One X. I can see not supporting HDMI input devices but the Series X will still have USB ports, so no reason to not support the OTA tuner (other
    than it's not a money maker). The primary function of my Xbox One S's are TV tuners with some streaming apps and gaming sprinkled in here and there so I would hate to lose that functionality.
Thema:

1. : Xbox One X won't turn on my TV anymore - Similar Threads - won't turn anymore

2. Xbox won't turn on.....not power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on.....not power supply: What else is reason xbox stopped working. New power supply still won't turn on. f203da3a-14ba-418f-9c97-f38659519896
  3. My home screen won't load when I turn my xbox one on. And it takes quite awhile for it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home screen won't load when I turn my xbox one on. And it takes quite awhile for it to...: My xbox won't load its home screen when I turn it on 61e975d3-e3c6-417f-8759-6e69a5ed4b41
  4. Meu xbox one s 1TB não liga[Translation-My xbox one s 1TB won't turn on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu xbox one s 1TB não liga[Translation-My xbox one s 1TB won't turn on]: Meu xbox one s 1TB não liga eu tentei solicitar um reparo mas não está funcionando e agora o que faço??? [Translation-My xbox one s 1TB does not turn on I tried to request a repair but it is not...
  5. Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off: Hey everyone, I've never posted on here, so this is a first. My issue is with my XBOX One. Whenever I plug in my XBOX One console, it doesn't get a signal from my TV (even all TVs in my house). I...
  6. i received an update and my xbox won't turn on anymore

in XboX Insiders
    i received an update and my xbox won't turn on anymore: good morning i'm an xbox insider and 9:20 am my xbox received an update i have no idea if it was from the xbox insider but he doesn't want to call anymore i do everything and doesn't call anyone...
  7. Meu Xbox One X não liga mais[My Xbox One X won't turn on anymore]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox One X não liga mais[My Xbox One X won't turn on anymore]: Meu novo Xbox one X não liga mais após eu jogar apenas uma vez. Fiz a atualização e consegui jogar por 2horas e no dia seguinte não mais funcionou. Já tentei iniciar no modo VGA e pressionando o...
  8. XBox One turns on by itself and won't work anymore after that

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One turns on by itself and won't work anymore after that: This is a stranger situation that initially I thought was related to system update. One day I got home and my Xbox was turned on. When I checked the TV there was no signal, then I shut down the...
  9. My controller won't turn on anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on anymore: My controller got disconnected while updating it. It will not turn on anymore. I powered off my Xbox and turned it back on. Try to turn on controller again but it will not work. Plzneed help asap....
  10. Controller froze and disconnected during the controller update, won't turn on anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller froze and disconnected during the controller update, won't turn on anymore: I recently got the Xbox One Armed Forces headset. My controllers needed updates to be compatible with it. My Day One controller updated just fine, but my Titanfall controller disconnected (with a...