Xbox one x won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox one x won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have seen lots of other posts about this but none specific to mine. I haven't used my xbox in months, turned it on last night and no output to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChandlerMiceli, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Xbox one x won't turn on

I have seen lots of other posts about this but none specific to mine. I haven't used my xbox in months, turned it on last night and no output to the tv. Turned it off and on a couple times no change. Went to move it to try with a different tv and hdmi and
    now won't power on at all. No beep, no lights, nothing.

:)

ChandlerMiceli, Sep 22, 2019
  2. OldManCantGame1 Win User

One X won't turn on.

After I checked the console to make sure it didn't have a disc in it to ship it back, I plugged it back in one more time and it came on.

The console was left unplugged for over an hour the first time I tried to get it to come on and it would not.

I have no idea why it decided to start working, for how long, or if it will restart after I shut it down, but for now it is back up.

We'll see.

I will keep this post updated on any changes.
  3. ChandlerMiceli Win User

Xbox one x won't turn on

I have tried this multiple times still nothing
  4. ChandlerMiceli Win User

Xbox one x won't turn on

I have tried this multiple times still nothing
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One X won't turn on

Hello HSG Robo,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One X not powering on. Please check out this page for information on troubleshooting this issue:

My Xbox One won't power on

I hope this helps.
  6. Barbarus85 Win User

Xbox One X won't turn on

try to check on support xbox page if you can find a solution, otherwise you need to open a repair ticket..
Thema:

Xbox one x won't turn on

1. Xbox one x won't turn on - Similar Threads - won't turn

2. Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off: Hey everyone, I've never posted on here, so this is a first. My issue is with my XBOX One. Whenever I plug in my XBOX One console, it doesn't get a signal from my TV (even all TVs in my house). I...
  3. Xbox One X won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't turn on: I was on my xbox last night when all of a sudden it turned odd and wouldn't turn back on. I tried all of the suggestions on the support website but none of them worked. When I realized that my ps4...
  4. Xbox one x turns on, beeping, but won't start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x turns on, beeping, but won't start up: My xbox one x was purchased over the internet and arrived this last Thursday, 09/10/2020. Gift for my 6 year old son (and for me too!) On Thursday, I made all the requested updates and installed...
  5. Both my xbox one and 360 won't turn on after I played it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my xbox one and 360 won't turn on after I played it.: Due to a fire I am having to use a generator for power problem is after i used my xbox one first i turned it off and went to bed after i woke up my xbox wouldn't turn on, even the powerbrick had...
  6. My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on: Hello I was getting an error where my xbox ome controller wouldn't sync to my console. I went online and followed the advice. I plugged my cable into my controller and started running the...
  7. Xbox One S won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't turn on: So here is the problem, when attempting to turn the console on it makes the sound and the light turns on briefly but it doesn't stay on. I've changed outlets, I've unplugged everything and...
  8. Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.: Okay so i've had my xbox one s since July, and there's been times where the HDMI cord that connects my tv to my xbox wouldn't work and my controller wouldn't connect to my xbox. I ended up fixing...
  9. Xbox no enciende[Translation-Xbox won't turn on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox no enciende[Translation-Xbox won't turn on]: La fuente de alimentación naranja fija, he desconectado todo de la Xbox, he desenchufado la corriente eléctrica, he cambiado la toma de corriente eléctrica, aun así no enciende la consola, alguien...
  10. Xbox won't turn on and won't play the full booting up sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on and won't play the full booting up sound: We had a bad storm yesterday and I woke up to find the Xbox not able to turn on. I press the power button and hear a small beep or click like the startup sound is trying to play but can't. I also...