Xbox one X won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox one X won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Today my console suddenly turn off alone ans et won't boot since. Here is a video showing the sound it make now : [MEDIA] Anyone ever encountered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prichy, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Prichy
    Prichy New Member

Xbox one X won't turn on

Hi,
    Today my console suddenly turn off alone ans et won't boot since.
    Here is a video showing the sound it make now :

Anyone ever encountered this issue ?
    What can I do ?

Prichy, Aug 22, 2021
  2. OldManCantGame1 Win User

One X won't turn on.

After I checked the console to make sure it didn't have a disc in it to ship it back, I plugged it back in one more time and it came on.

The console was left unplugged for over an hour the first time I tried to get it to come on and it would not.

I have no idea why it decided to start working, for how long, or if it will restart after I shut it down, but for now it is back up.

We'll see.

I will keep this post updated on any changes.
  3. RamiSchoenthaler Win User

Xbox One X - Won't Turn on

To all,

I have the same issue, xbox one x suddenly will not turn on (nothing happened out of the ordinary such as a power outage or shutting off mid update).

I tried using a different power cable - still will not power on. The system is able to output power through the USB ports.

Havent found much in the way of simple solutions online thus far (everything I am seeing is pointing towards opening the console and replacing the power supply)

If anyone knows of a good source or reference I would be much obliged if you could share.
  4. Scary Jon Win User

Reddit user: Drakylus fixed it for me.

Seems to be the external HDD - unplugged that and then it booted- put the hard drive back in and all good.

Just need XBOX LIVE to stop kicking me off now!
  5. Scary Jon Win User

Hello Brad,

Thanks for the reply and trying to help.

I have tried the suggests from your link but that hasn't worked. I have also left it unplugged for 2 hours now and plugged it back in and nothing.

I've tried the call back feature from support but that isn't working either.

So as its bricked now and useless do you reckon I can get a refund on the rest of my Xbox Live and Game Pass subscription at least as I cant use it.
  6. ChandlerMiceli Win User

Xbox one x won't turn on

I have tried this multiple times still nothing
Thema:

Xbox one X won't turn on

1. Xbox one X won't turn on - Similar Threads - won't turn

2. Someone Help Me! my Xbox One won't turn on!

in XboX Insiders
    Someone Help Me! my Xbox One won't turn on!: Yesterday my console turned on and worked correctly and today that I turned it on it does not turn on, something happened to my console? submitted by /u/Jolteon_YT [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox turning on, but screen won't show up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox turning on, but screen won't show up.: In an attempt to try a solution to fix my Portal 2 (reference to my last post), I tried turning on my Xbox One elite. (my problems are usually going to be on this Xbox) and turning on my TV. The...
  4. Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.: I played DS3 on it for a bit and in the middle of playing it shut off. I turned it back on but after a few minutes it tuned off again, and now when I try to power it on nothing happens. It plays...
  5. Xbox controller randomly shut off and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly shut off and won't turn on: I have the standard first party controller that came with the console, and while it was updating it randomly shut off for good. Didn't touch it at all. Is there a fix or is it gone for good?...
  6. Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't turn on: The controller does not turn on. Not wireless. The power light doesn't come on when I connect wired. Please help me 677e72e3-fe79-49c0-b19e-26fbd77678c1
  7. Why the Xbox won't turn on sometime if the USB plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox won't turn on sometime if the USB plugged in?: I got an Seagate Game Drive Hub which is designed for Xbox to increased my storage. The problem is that sometimes the Xbox will not turn on when it is plugged in. As soon as I unplug the USB it...
  8. My Xbox one S won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S won't turn on: DearDue to a problem with my XBox one S, I am asking for help.It turns on and off. Thank you in advance,XBox Client 20840e49-af9b-4215-9e48-858f9d88a557
  9. Xbox Series X - loud spark and then burn smell; won't turn on now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - loud spark and then burn smell; won't turn on now: Hello, I was playing on my Xbox Series X when I heard and saw visually a loud spark come from the console. It immediately shut off and won't turn on again. There is a burning electrical smell...
  10. my xbox won't turn on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox won't turn on: (I'm new to using consoles) I was playing a game and all of a sudden it froze and i tried closing the game but it wouldnt let me. So i turn off the xbox with the power button, then the power...