Xbox One X

Discus and support Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not able to do updates using a USB. My Xbox One X bricked and I had to recover the hard drive using a backup of the files. I tried first of all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillyJackson60, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Xbox One X

I am not able to do updates using a USB.

My Xbox One X bricked and I had to recover the hard drive using a backup of the files.

I tried first of all to partition a the drive and leave it blank. I made the USB disk with the latest files but when I try to do an offline update using this method it doesn't work. It gets to 1% and then gives an error.

The only way I can recover it is to partition the drive and copy my backup files to the relevant folders.

That worked but the console can work for a day or a week or maybe a few weeks then the same thing again, I get an error and going back to the old files on a repartitioned drive is the only way to get it working again.

I don't think it is a disk issue because I replaced it with an SSD to try it. THis work for a few weeks and then yesterday another error and can't recover it.

I tried to repartition the old drive last night, copied the old files to it and fitted it this morning. Didn't work.

Now partioning the SSD drive and will try it later.

Has anyone seen this issue?

Is it a motherboard issue?

As I said can't do offline updates.

Very frustrating and getting help from Microsoft is almost impossible.

:)

BillyJackson60, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Doom 4k HDR

3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
  4. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

Xbox One X.... WHO IS ECSTATIC.... WOOOO

Where did everyone go?.....
    lulz are we still here ;P Xbox One X Xbox One X Xbox One X X.... I bet yuh it will be in the dominion post tomorrow xD
  5. DarkG4mer Win User

Xbox Series X

Hi the Xbox One X is a midgen console the the Xbox One (Series X) is a new gen mutch more powerfull console, still the Xbox One and One X continues to give good games.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Xbox S and Xbox X compatability?

Hi, any game listed as "Xbox One X Enhanced" will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. Playing a game that is enhanced on the Xbox One X, you'd see improvements such as greater detail, steadier/higher framerates, and generally stronger performance-
    specific enhancements would vary by game. For more information, including a list of Xbox One X Enhanced games: https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
Thema:

Xbox One X