Xbox One your console is locked

Discus and support Xbox One your console is locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the console second-hand, return is not possible, the console writes your console is locked, what do I do and can it be unlock? SN: [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IvanovJuriy, Feb 12, 2019.

1. IvanovJuriy
    IvanovJuriy Guest

Hello, I bought the console second-hand, return is not possible, the console writes your console is locked, what do I do and can it be unlock? SN:
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

IvanovJuriy, Feb 12, 2019
  2. KindGryphon Win User

permanent ban...
    If the Xbox has a permanent console ban then its just that permanent and wont be reversed for any reason.

If the seller didnt disclose to you that the console was banned then thats likely why they sold it in the first place.

Unfortunately your only recourse is to get a refund from the seller. If they wont give you a refund then there isnt much more you can do unless you bought it with your credit card then you can dispute it with your bank if the seller didnt disclose it was
    banned.

Can I still be banned if I purchased an Xbox console second-hand?

Yes. The warranty on a second-hand Xbox console is void, and the purchaser assumes the risk for any previous modifications or unauthorized activity. Even if the console’s ownership has changed, the console
    may still be subject to a ban. If you purchase a console that has been previously banned you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live, and the ban will not be lifted as a result of the change in ownership. We recommend customers who believe they have not committed
    actions on the service to warrant a ban to contact previous owners or users of the console.

If you have purchased or intend to purchase a second-hand Xbox 360, you can check its current ban status by entering its serial number into the Console
    Check Tool
    . Please note that the current absence of a ban does not preclude the possibility of future enforcement action
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

If it is a console ban, then there is nothing anybody can do. They will never un ban a console no matter if you purchased it pre owned.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Are you saying it has a passkey set on it that you don't know? Or that the console has a permanent ban ?
  5. IvanovJuriy Win User

Can't return.

No password.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Sounds like you got a possible banned console? You cannot get your money back?

Was there a password you tried to incorrectly put in multiple times?
Thema:

1. Xbox One your console is locked - Similar Threads - console locked

2. Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?: I don't want my child to be able to turn off the Restricted mode on the YouTube app. Is there a way to prevent children from turning it off, it is very easy for them just to go into the settings...
  3. Can I lock my console from my account while on a pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lock my console from my account while on a pc?: Is there anyway I can lock my xbox one console from my online account so no one can use it? I don't have access to the console itself right now because my ex stole it when she moved out and I'm...
  4. China region locked on console xBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    China region locked on console xBox one: I am a German, living in China and here I bought an xBox one. during setup I can only choose China as region AND language. I thought the xBox is not longer region locked in China. I tried to...
  5. Kupiłem zablokowaną konsolę Xbox 360. PROSZĘ O POMOC! (I bought a locked Xbox 360 console....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kupiłem zablokowaną konsolę Xbox 360. PROSZĘ O POMOC! (I bought a locked Xbox 360 console....: Witam. Kilka miesięcy temu zakupiłem przerobioną konsolę xbox 360 ponieważ kosztowała niewiele i miała fajne gry. Zakupiłem ją od osoby prywatnej. Nie było problemu. Grałem w gry i się cieszyłem....
  6. Console lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console lock: My conacon was stolen today, i was just wondering if theres a way to find my console the moment it connects to Wi-Fi? 7b4832cc-e0a3-4cc2-a9f0-6dad02241bd5
  7. bloqueo en consola xbox 360 fifa 19 [Xbox 360 FIFA 19 console lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    bloqueo en consola xbox 360 fifa 19 [Xbox 360 FIFA 19 console lock: se me bloquea mi consola xbob 360 al iniciar un juego de temporadas de fifa 19 en linea. como lo soluciono? Translation: [I am blocking my console Xbob 360 when starting a season game of Fifa 19...
  8. travamento e lentidão na Dash Board do console e nos jogos [Translation - Locking and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    travamento e lentidão na Dash Board do console e nos jogos [Translation - Locking and ...: meu console xbox one deu erro E105 mas consegui colocar ele em modo de fabrica e restaurei ele . mas agora esta travando muito e lentidão na dash Board o que tenho que fazer por favor alguem pode...
  9. Блокировка консоли [Edit - translation] - Locking the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Блокировка консоли [Edit - translation] - Locking the console: Приобрел игровую консоль в другой стране, оказалось что она заблокирована в онлайн сервисе Xbox Live. Есть ли возможность разблокировать консоль? [Edit - Translation] - Bought a game console in...
  10. How can i lock someone out of my console from the micro acct

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i lock someone out of my console from the micro acct: let my friend use my console for a week and he hasn't given it back it's been 16 days dc8a8009-f626-4376-83f5-c369d23fef5f