Xbox one zoomed in can't zoom out

Discus and support Xbox one zoomed in can't zoom out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I turned on my xbox one and its zoomed all the way in and I cant zoom back out. It is nothing to do with my TV settings I've checked and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JessicaElston, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Xbox one zoomed in can't zoom out

Hi guys, I turned on my xbox one and its zoomed all the way in and I cant zoom back out. It is nothing to do with my TV settings I've checked and I've reset the xbox 4 times now and still no change. Any ideas??

:)

JessicaElston, Feb 14, 2020
  2. JessicaElston Win User

It's worked!!!! Amazing, thank you.
  3. JessicaElston Win User

Hi, yes tried this but when I move the left trigger it just simply moves around the screen still zoomed in.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for letting us know that your issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further
    assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create your own thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again, and have a great day!
  5. JessicaElston Win User

Will try unplugging as well to see if anything happens if not will let you know.
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Maybe a power cycle will resolve this. Hold power for 10 seconds while console shuts off. Unplug power from outlet and wait 5 minutes. Then reboot.
Thema:

1. Xbox one zoomed in can't zoom out - Similar Threads - zoomed can't zoom

2. Xbox series X zoomed in absurdly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X zoomed in absurdly: Help! The Xbox series X homescreen is fine and normal fitted, but all the games are zoomed in like 500% or so. I can’t do anyting! Don’t have the zoom option on in the accessibility options, the...
  3. Xbox screen zoomed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screen zoomed out: The picture is zoomed out I have turn it off and left for a day tried it again today and it's still zoomed out. Any ideas on how too fix this? Thanks 693861e7-537c-4e89-b658-f4a545d5d857
  4. Auto Zoom in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto Zoom in Microsoft Mahjong: Whenever I play Microsoft Mahjong, I have constantly reactivate Auto Zoom--it keeps going out for me. Why doesn't Auto Zoom stay engaged, and how do I stop the continual disengagement? If it's...
  5. Unable to zoom/magnify screen while cloud streaming to Android phone

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to zoom/magnify screen while cloud streaming to Android phone: Had my first cloud gaming session today and while I was impressed, I was hampered by the tiny text on the screen. (Playing a text heavy game, Stellaris). The Gamepass app on Android does not...
  6. Screen zoomed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen zoomed in: Hi, my screen is zoomed in on my xbox and it wont go back to normal ive tried activating the zoom and doing it that way but that didnt work. I also held the xbox button for 10 seconds till it...
  7. Using a Mac to display xbox on zoom for a school gaming session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a Mac to display xbox on zoom for a school gaming session?: I'm a teacher and am wondering if there is a way to connect my xBox to my Macbook for a class zoom session to play games like those on Jackbox? I would like to start offering a time throughout the...
  8. Zoom for Xbox Streaming Away From Home

in XboX Insiders
    Zoom for Xbox Streaming Away From Home: Xoon for Xbox Streaming away from home Hey guys, I recently just bought Xoon for windows 10 and have all the up addresses and info to set up for streaming my xbox to my laptop on the go. However,...
  9. Xbox One Zoomed In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Zoomed In: Hi all, Randomly turned on my xbox the other day (after plugging in an ethernet cable) and it was zoomed in super far to the top left corner on 1080p. Not an issue with the magnifier, nor is it...
  10. Webcam is zoomed in... hopefully not permanently.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam is zoomed in... hopefully not permanently.: I used to stream on Mixer a while back and that app had a zoom & pan option for my webcam. I've been away from streaming and tried getting back to it now that Mixer is no longer available and my...