Xbox one

Discus and support Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mi Xbox One se apaga al iniciar un juego, enciendo la Xbox y puede estar en inicio sin problemas pero al iniciar un juego se apaga al poco tiempo y la... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cesar Noel, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Cesar Noel
    Cesar Noel Guest

Xbox one

Mi Xbox One se apaga al iniciar un juego, enciendo la Xbox y puede estar en inicio sin problemas pero al iniciar un juego se apaga al poco tiempo y la fuente de alimentación de energía queda muerto se apaga por completo sin encender ningún color en el led,
    el problema es que igual ya perdió la garantía por lo tanto no puedo hacer una devolución o algo asi y por el momento tengo una consola inservible.

[Translation - My Xbox One goes off when I start a game, I turn on the Xbox and it can be in start without problems but when you start a game it shuts down soon and the power power source is dead it shuts off completely without turning on any color
    on the LED , the problem is that the same already lost the warranty Therefore I can not make a return or something and at the moment I have an unusable console.]

:)

Cesar Noel, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Kinect-less Xbox One available from June 9.

3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one to Xbox one x

4. SIR ROBERTSMITH Win User

Xbox One to Xbox One X

No. You'll just plug in and continue to play like normal.
    Its technically a different device with a different OS. How can it swap XBOX's without needing to reformat?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One to Xbox One X

No. You'll just plug in and continue to play like normal.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox one and xbox one s

All versions of the One work the same way.
Thema:

Xbox one