xbox one게임을 구매했는데 컨텐츠가 중복이 되었어요

Discus and support xbox one게임을 구매했는데 컨텐츠가 중복이 되었어요 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 안녕하세요 다름이아니라 가엑스박스원 게임인 포르자호라이즌4를 구매했는데요 얼티메이트에디션과 자동차패스를 구매했습니다 그런데 얼티메이션 안에 자동차패스까지 같이 묶여있더라구요 이중구매가되서 자동차패스만 따로구매한거 환불받을수있나해서요... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 이명훈, Jul 27, 2019.

1. 이명훈
    이명훈 Guest

안녕하세요

다름이아니라 가엑스박스원 게임인 포르자호라이즌4를 구매했는데요 얼티메이트에디션과 자동차패스를 구매했습니다

그런데 얼티메이션 안에 자동차패스까지 같이 묶여있더라구요

이중구매가되서 자동차패스만 따로구매한거 환불받을수있나해서요

:)

이명훈, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Hello, thank you for bringing this to the forums. I understand that you may have accidentally purchased the same content twice. You can request a refund for the purchased content that was duplicated here.
    After you have filled out the form keep in mind it may take up to 72 hours to get a response.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

마인트래프트 게임을 구매했는데 환불이나 변경해주세요. [Mod Translation: I purchased a Minecraft game and would like to refund or change it.]

이를 위해 채팅 팀에 연락 하 싶을 것입니다: https://t.co/LFZ7igiWJU > 그들은 가장 도움을 줄 수 있습니다. 또한 여기에 환불에 관한 몇 가지 보가 있습니다: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-account-refunds-for-purchases-and-subscriptions
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

마인트래프트 게임을 구매했는데 환불이나 변경해주세요. [Mod Translation: I purchased a Minecraft game and would like to refund or change it.]

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear there is an issue with purchases.

In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to learn

Hope this helps.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

Hello everyone :)

Original Xbox is the Xbox 1

Xbox 360 is the Xbox 2

Xbox One is the Xbox 3

Xbox One S is the Xbox 3 1/2

Xbox One Scorpio is the Xbox 4

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
Thema:

1. xbox one게임을 구매했는데 컨텐츠가 중복이 되었어요 - Similar Threads - one게임을 구매했는데 컨텐츠가

2. 마인트래프트 게임을 구매했는데 환불이나 변경해주세요. [Mod Translation: I purchased a Minecraft game and would like...

in XBoX on Windows
    마인트래프트 게임을 구매했는데 환불이나 변경해주세요. [Mod Translation: I purchased a Minecraft game and would like...: 12월 15일 7시경 microsoft store를 통해 아이가 마인크래프트 게임을 구매했습니다. 아이가 버 을 확실히 확인하지 않아 실수로 java 버 을 구매했어야 하는데 be버 으로 잘못구매했어요. java버 으로 변경해주시거나 환불해주시면 java버 으로 다시 구매하 습니다. [Mod Translation: I purchased...