xbox onebuying games online malta

Discus and support xbox onebuying games online malta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i am trying to buy games online trough my visa but i could not. i am putting my card detals but when it comes to put my billing info i cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatureMarrow118, Jun 8, 2014.

1. xbox onebuying games online malta

hello i am trying to buy games online trough my visa but i could not.

i am putting my card detals but when it comes to put my billing info i cannot give my malta address as i have to choose from england , ireland , scotland or wales so i cannot input malta as state .

can i purchase online since my location is malta ?

pls help me

:)

MatureMarrow118, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Xbox One Day One Edition - Fifa 14

Hey there Maimed!

Just to be sure I understand: Are you asking if you'll be able to play Fifa 14 in Malta if you have a hard copy of the game? If so, sure! Xbox One is not region restricted so if you have a copy of Fifa 14 you should be able to play it. However, you probably
    won't be able to play it online since Malta is not a Live Supported Region.

I hope this helps clear things up. =)

Mister Cerb, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Xbox live does not recognise Malta

Xbox live does not recognise Malta

I moved to Malta last year from the UK and I am having problems setting up my XBox live as it does not recognise Malta the best I ever get is being told to use Italy but I do not speak or understand Italian 80% of the Maltese can and do speak English that
    is why I moved here.

My account is still set for the UK and it is preventing me from purchasing games to download to my XBox can anybody tell me how xbox have managed to completely ignore the Maltese nation?

CurdledEmperor, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Gappydoo
    Gappydoo Guest

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

It sounds like you have set your current location to the "United Kingdom". Try changing your region with the link above to "Malta". You should then be able to enter your billing information correctly.

Before you do this however, I recommend you check out this link, so you can read up on all the information and instructions.

Gappydoo, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Gappydoo Win User

It sounds like you have set your current location to the "United Kingdom". Try changing your region with the link above to "Malta". You should then be able to enter your billing information correctly.

Before you do this however, I recommend you check out this link, so you can read up on all the information and instructions.

6. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition - Fifa 14

Hey there Maimed!

Just to be sure I understand: Are you asking if you'll be able to play Fifa 14 in Malta if you have a hard copy of the game? If so, sure! Xbox One is not region restricted so if you have a copy of Fifa 14 you should be able to play it. However, you probably
    won't be able to play it online since Malta is not a Live Supported Region.

I hope this helps clear things up. =)
  7. ngocphi Win User

GOW 1 & GOW 3 Unable to Redeem Code

That would be why Malta is not a valid xbox live region and the promo wouldn't apply
  8. f0zz13 Win User

"Carnival games monkey see, monkey do" redeem download failed, how to re-download?

Well i'll tell you what microsoft have said over the phone games arnt available to download in malta i bought halo3 online then went to download it i have the exact same problem with halo as i do with carnival games : inaction.
  9. Klaus Conrad Win User

XBOX Live access in my country

Is it possible to get an update to this thread? I noticed that e.g. in WIndows 8 the XBox Music App also does not show any marketplace if I use an XBox or Live account that has country set as Malta. Obviously this is very dissapointing and until there is
    a clear and unequivocal clarification on support for Xbox accounts for Malta residents I will definately not be buying an Xbox.
Thema:

1. xbox onebuying games online malta - Similar Threads - onebuying games online

2. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game: I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black and will remain that way until I uninstall it....
  3. Console game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming: I am able to do xCloud streaming but i cant seem to get console steaming to work. submitted by /u/BananaIsBanger [link] [comments]
  4. Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore: Hi All, Hope I can get some answers, I recently gave one of my xbox one x consoles to a co worker and I removed it from the preview program and did a complete factory reset. Unfortunately,...
  5. Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games: The new game is amazing but I also like the older star wars games like The Force Unleased as well as the Battlefront games which are good as well. 8483096b-8491-4f06-9a66-af8375653dbc
  6. air combat games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    air combat games: I am looking for air combat games for xbox 1. In particular, WW2 games...not really into jets. anything out there or even older games that are compatible with xbox 1?...
  7. Game pass offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass offer: I have a question, how is the 6 month roll of spotify premium if I buy the 3 month game pass offer? aeaf71b3-4298-4a8d-9d6d-91ee1fdacab4
  8. I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy: I have a question about whether or not you can play Xbox One games on an Xbox 360. I still have an Xbox 360 Kinect and I was wondering if I could play an Xbox One game on it because I have...
  9. Gears 5 - Snubbed from 2019 Video Game Awards GOTY category! Change my mind.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - Snubbed from 2019 Video Game Awards GOTY category! Change my mind.: the truth those awards are a show, the nominees have nothing in common, different genres, different gameplays, everything is different, for me neither DS nor control, deserve to be there do not...
  10. Games with Xbox Gamepass do not work!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Xbox Gamepass do not work!!!: Hello I hav a problem. Games I have loaded via the service of Game Pass do not start. For some games, nothing happens at all and in others the XBox crashes. What can I do? All possible...