xbox onebuying games online malta

Discus and support xbox onebuying games online malta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i am trying to buy games online trough my visa but i could not. i am putting my card detals but when it comes to put my billing info i cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatureMarrow118, Jun 8, 2014.

1. xbox onebuying games online malta

hello i am trying to buy games online trough my visa but i could not.

i am putting my card detals but when it comes to put my billing info i cannot give my malta address as i have to choose from england , ireland , scotland or wales so i cannot input malta as state .

can i purchase online since my location is malta ?

pls help me

:)

MatureMarrow118, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Xbox One Day One Edition - Fifa 14

Hey there Maimed!

Just to be sure I understand: Are you asking if you'll be able to play Fifa 14 in Malta if you have a hard copy of the game? If so, sure! Xbox One is not region restricted so if you have a copy of Fifa 14 you should be able to play it. However, you probably
    won't be able to play it online since Malta is not a Live Supported Region.

I hope this helps clear things up. =)

Mister Cerb, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Xbox live does not recognise Malta

Xbox live does not recognise Malta

I moved to Malta last year from the UK and I am having problems setting up my XBox live as it does not recognise Malta the best I ever get is being told to use Italy but I do not speak or understand Italian 80% of the Maltese can and do speak English that
    is why I moved here.

My account is still set for the UK and it is preventing me from purchasing games to download to my XBox can anybody tell me how xbox have managed to completely ignore the Maltese nation?

CurdledEmperor, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Gappydoo
    Gappydoo Guest

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

It sounds like you have set your current location to the "United Kingdom". Try changing your region with the link above to "Malta". You should then be able to enter your billing information correctly.

Before you do this however, I recommend you check out this link, so you can read up on all the information and instructions.

Gappydoo, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Gappydoo Win User

It sounds like you have set your current location to the "United Kingdom". Try changing your region with the link above to "Malta". You should then be able to enter your billing information correctly.

Before you do this however, I recommend you check out this link, so you can read up on all the information and instructions.

6. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition - Fifa 14

Hey there Maimed!

Just to be sure I understand: Are you asking if you'll be able to play Fifa 14 in Malta if you have a hard copy of the game? If so, sure! Xbox One is not region restricted so if you have a copy of Fifa 14 you should be able to play it. However, you probably
    won't be able to play it online since Malta is not a Live Supported Region.

I hope this helps clear things up. =)
  7. ngocphi Win User

GOW 1 & GOW 3 Unable to Redeem Code

That would be why Malta is not a valid xbox live region and the promo wouldn't apply
  8. f0zz13 Win User

"Carnival games monkey see, monkey do" redeem download failed, how to re-download?

Well i'll tell you what microsoft have said over the phone games arnt available to download in malta i bought halo3 online then went to download it i have the exact same problem with halo as i do with carnival games : inaction.
  9. Klaus Conrad Win User

XBOX Live access in my country

Is it possible to get an update to this thread? I noticed that e.g. in WIndows 8 the XBox Music App also does not show any marketplace if I use an XBox or Live account that has country set as Malta. Obviously this is very dissapointing and until there is
    a clear and unequivocal clarification on support for Xbox accounts for Malta residents I will definately not be buying an Xbox.
Thema:

1. xbox onebuying games online malta - Similar Threads - onebuying games online

2. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game: I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money applied. acdfa43c-a953-410b-8ef1-f5223a5541be
  3. Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S: Hi, I'm selling my Xbox One S and getting an Xbox Series S. I have saved data from a game, but this game isn't digital; it's on a disc. Is it possible to recover this data if I were to buy the...
  4. Digital game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code: I recently purchased a digital game code and reedemed it to my xbox the code worked but i cant find the game in my games and apps and it never installed.. 2a1b73d2-dca7-4da0-b8ad-69ab8b6430fa
  5. No se puede iniciar el juego. Vuelve a descargarlo[The game cannot be started. Download it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No se puede iniciar el juego. Vuelve a descargarlo[The game cannot be started. Download it...: Muchos de los juegos de descargas gratuitas quincenales no me permiten jugarlos dando el error, "No se puede iniciar el juego. Vuelve a descargarlo". Volver a descargar no resuelve el problema....
  6. Xcloud not showing the game pass library

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud not showing the game pass library: The app is updated and i had previous access to the testing phase of xcloud so i don't understand why the game library tab is only showing a "learn more" screen for xcloud that only links to a...
  7. Transfer digital games purchases from mine to my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer digital games purchases from mine to my son's account: When my son got his xbox many years ago, I used my Microsoft account and so digital purchases on that account are associated with my account. He is older now and at an age where I am happy for him...
  8. Why did they add this to the My Games & apps block? I see that it changes every so often...

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they add this to the My Games & apps block? I see that it changes every so often...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Triple6Crew [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series S games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S games: Will all the games from xbox series x be available on xbox series s ? 09467054-aa24-4b7d-8113-4c67c7a795e3
  10. Canceling game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceling game pass ultimate: I want to go back to just plain gold and get rid of game pass ultimate. If I choose to cancel it now will that forfet my current gold stuff or will it just get rid of ultimate and downgrade me to...