Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem

Discus and support Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, when I say "watch Comedy Central" it will not go to Comedy Central, It will go to a duplicate channel that is around the 800s. the Comedy Central I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonjazu, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Bonjazu
    Bonjazu Guest

Ok, when I say "watch Comedy Central" it will not go to Comedy Central, It will go to a duplicate channel that is around the 800s. the Comedy Central I want to watch is on 107. This happens with every station. It will go to the duplicate station instead
    of the one I want to watch. I have set the settings to hide Duplicate Channels. However, it still goes to the duplicate channels when I use voice command.

:)

Bonjazu, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Chinner
    Chinner Guest
    Dish Network Users!!!

Everything it set up with my Dish Network receiver. It is the VIP222k. The only problem is the channels with not change with the ONEguide. I have seen a few topics about this and it has something to do with the IR settings. Anyone who has been dealing
    with this issue with dish receivers, and found the solution to the channel changing issue. ...........what is causing the problem and what settings under the dish receiver do you have to change?

Chinner, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Why Does Dish Network Not Partcipate With Any Of The Xbox Apps

Because Dish Network is ghetto as hell. DirecTV destroys Dish.

ImDarkwingDuck, Mar 26, 2014
  4. BinaryXtreme
    BinaryXtreme Guest

Hi Bon. Sorry to read you're having problems. I want to ask you if your XBOX One is detecting the model of your DVR. Are you using a DVR or a standard cable box? Can you post make and model for us too please. Hope to hear from you soon. Game On!

BinaryXtreme, Mar 27, 2014
  5. BinaryXtreme Win User

Hi Bon. Sorry to read you're having problems. I want to ask you if your XBOX One is detecting the model of your DVR. Are you using a DVR or a standard cable box? Can you post make and model for us too please. Hope to hear from you soon. Game On!
  6. dbullyy Win User

dish network

Dont understand how to make myself any clearer. Set your remote address on your dvr or reciever to 1. This is done on your dish menu system setup. Call dish they will help if your not tech savvy.
  7. Stoyvensen Win User

dish network

I think what he is trying to say is that if your Dish Network receiver is having issues with your Kinect being able to command it. Try to set your remote address to 1 so that it is able to receive IR commands from the Kinect rather than UHF.
  8. Major Keebler Win User

dish network

Can someone translate this for me? I have Dish and voice commands work great. I need to use the remote to use the Hoppers DVR and a handful of channels (HBO2 etc) but that's about it.
  9. Customgamer18 Win User

dish network

This thread is pointless. How can you create a thread like this that is so broken. Please start over and explain yourself.
Thema:

1. Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem - Similar Threads - OneGuide Dish Network

2. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oneguide: I asked this question before but since no one knew what I was talking about I wanted to rewrite this while also giving a link to a video to show what Im talking about. So I used to use one guide...
  5. OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?: Whether I choose "Freeview" or "Freeview National Lineup", loads of channels are missing from OneGuide. The tuner found 178 channels but many appear at the bottom of the guide with no lineup...
  6. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  7. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...
  8. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  9. Oneguide in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide in Australia: Hi all, I was looking into getting a TV tuner for my xbox but have seen one reddit post in January that Oneguide no longer works. I haven't been able to find any supporting articles so I wanted...
  10. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...