Xbox oneguide decode issue.

Discus and support Xbox oneguide decode issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox oneguide decode surround sound into 2 channel audio how to make it bypass the original surround sound or make my AV receiver decode the audio.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaviNeeraj, May 8, 2019.

1. RaviNeeraj
    RaviNeeraj Guest

Xbox oneguide decode surround sound into 2 channel audio how to make it bypass the original surround sound or make my AV receiver decode the audio.

:)

RaviNeeraj, May 8, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User
  3. prsplaya Win User

Live TV support for Armed Forces Network?

Just put in your APO zip code. It will say not found, then type in your AFN decoder brand. Mine is a Cisco. Use the Guide Me. It works, however you won't have use OneGuide for AFN listings.
  4. Edu's Win User

Green Screen on OneGuide

Hi guys.

I've done the same tests with the same results.

I don't believe its a cable or port problem.To me it is a bad integration between OneGuide and decoder. Some parameter had been changed with an update release and it is causing all this trouble...

Looking forward to hearing from Xbox support ...
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Centurylink Prism wrong Oneguide lineup

For OneGuide issues, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox oneguide decode issue. - Similar Threads - oneguide decode issue

2. OneGuide changes aspect ratio when changing channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide changes aspect ratio when changing channels: Just got my Xbox One X back from service for the black screen of death. All is good except one thing: The aspect ratio gets zoomed in after changing channels in OneGuide When the system boots up...
  3. Oneguide channels in the wrong order (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide channels in the wrong order (UK): Just set up oneguide and all the channels are working but they're in the wrong order (i.e. part of the channel list orders them 728, 730, 2, 3, 8, 9) Is there any way to sort them properly?...
  4. Can't switch channels via OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't switch channels via OneGuide: Hi everyone, I'm having trouble setting up or rather using my Xbox One with my Sat Cable Box and Denon AVR. I can watch TV and see the OneGuide Channel Info (although I don't like that the order...
  5. Oneguide has no sound when switching from other game or app - requires hard boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide has no sound when switching from other game or app - requires hard boot: My xbox 1 s has no sound coming from tv when switching from game to oneguide (TV). When I switch back to a game or app there is sound. This just affects oneguide and requires a hard reboot to get...
  6. Missing channels in UK OneGuide for Freeview Meridian(South East) OTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing channels in UK OneGuide for Freeview Meridian(South East) OTA: Split from this thread. Same problem here, im confident its an issue with the online guide and its just not updated on there end, i have a list of about 20 channels that appear after 734 out of...
  7. Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.: Hi, I have an issue. First I put my switch hdmi in port into the xbox and the other end into the switch dock, and the hdmi out into the tv and blah blah you know that already. It works but one...
  8. Postal Code oneguide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Postal Code oneguide: To anyone Trying to use my oneguide on my xbox one but for some reason it will not take my postal code (in canada) Tried X0X 0X0 and X0X0X0 format structure it won't take either one. Had my...
  9. OneGuide Volume Too Low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Volume Too Low: Split from this thread. Ever since the last system update the volume in OneGuide is lower than what it was in the past. I have to turn my TV up to be able to hear it. But whenever I switch to...
  10. Unable to use my Proximus TV V5 decoder via OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use my Proximus TV V5 decoder via OneGuide: Hi Gents, I try to configure the OneGuide application in order to use my decoder. When I introduce the brand of the decoder and the 3 first letters of the model, my decoder is not available in...