Xbox oneguide decode issue.

Discus and support Xbox oneguide decode issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox oneguide decode surround sound into 2 channel audio how to make it bypass the original surround sound or make my AV receiver decode the audio.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaviNeeraj, May 8, 2019.

1. RaviNeeraj
    RaviNeeraj Guest

Xbox oneguide decode surround sound into 2 channel audio how to make it bypass the original surround sound or make my AV receiver decode the audio.

:)

RaviNeeraj, May 8, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User
  3. prsplaya Win User

Live TV support for Armed Forces Network?

Just put in your APO zip code. It will say not found, then type in your AFN decoder brand. Mine is a Cisco. Use the Guide Me. It works, however you won't have use OneGuide for AFN listings.
  4. Edu's Win User

Green Screen on OneGuide

Hi guys.

I've done the same tests with the same results.

I don't believe its a cable or port problem.To me it is a bad integration between OneGuide and decoder. Some parameter had been changed with an update release and it is causing all this trouble...

Looking forward to hearing from Xbox support ...
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Centurylink Prism wrong Oneguide lineup

For OneGuide issues, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox oneguide decode issue. - Similar Threads - oneguide decode issue

2. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...
  3. Oneguide favorites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide favorites: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  4. OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup: Everytime I setup Lineup get the message We've Lost Your TV Lineup, hard reset, clears OneGuide, clear TV settings, setup everything, same message. 40373e9b-7388-4998-a23c-e71ead7e2325
  5. Loss of OneGuide Channel Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of OneGuide Channel Lineup: Seems a bunch of customers were affected by a problem with OneGuide as a bunch of comments appeared in an older thread today and were then locked... something seems to have happened overnight that...
  6. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": I guess I'm next on the list to start having this problem. In OneGuide, I continuously receive the error, " We've lost your TV listing" and going through setup again does not help. I've completed...
  7. "We've lost your TV lineup" issue Oneguide setup doesn't save

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We've lost your TV lineup" issue Oneguide setup doesn't save: FIX THIS "We've lost your TV lineup" message comes back over and over after setting up provider info. Looks like this is widespread. Can't say I'd keep xbox for long if a core media hub...
  8. Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup: Just today my Oneguide app lost its programming settings, asked me to setup my provider and lineup info. After doing this, it repeats the process. I have hard reset, cleared cache, etc. Nothing...
  9. TV and Oneguide device control

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV and Oneguide device control: Im hopping someone can help i have always used the device control feature for my xbox automatically turning my tv on and off when my xbox turns on or off and i just got a new sound system (bose...
  10. Unable to use my Proximus TV V5 decoder via OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use my Proximus TV V5 decoder via OneGuide: Hi Gents, I try to configure the OneGuide application in order to use my decoder. When I introduce the brand of the decoder and the 3 first letters of the model, my decoder is not available in...