Xbox Oneguide Streaming to PC

Discus and support Xbox Oneguide Streaming to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that this functionality was removed over fear of bad actors. However, Seeing as how this is the primary use I have for my xbox (video... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krosan Hero, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Krosan Hero
    Krosan Hero Guest

I understand that this functionality was removed over fear of bad actors. However, Seeing as how this is the primary use I have for my xbox (video capture for other game consoles) I would really like it if that could be reversed. Otherwise I fear I'm going
    to have to just retire my xbox as a failed multimedia device. This is especially frustrating during a time of "social distancing" please consider doing the right thing and adding back functionality originally included in the basic functions of the device.

:)

Krosan Hero, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Archersaurus22 Win User

OneGuide missing from App

They have officially responded on reddit:

"OneGuide, including the guide, TV controls, and TV streaming, were removed from the Windows versions of the Xbox app. To use OneGuide on Windows, get the Xbox One SmartGlass app in the Windows Store. OneGuide is still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android."

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/62t1sc/windows_10_creators_update_faq_posted_33117/
  3. XBF George L Win User

Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.

Hello Ace!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. Are you talking about a Nintendo Switch? If so it definitely depends on the compatibility of the device for use on Xbox One's Oneguide (which is designed for watching Live TV). It could
    be that the streaming from the Xbox One to the Windows 10 PC cant handle the load of information from the Nintendo Switch trying to be streamed through your home network.

Hope this helps
  4. OK Fowl Win User

does the xbox remote work with the xbox one x

Yes it will work with the One X Console. The Xbox One Media Remote lets you control video playback for Blu-ray movies and streaming video on Xbox One*. Additionally, there are dedicated Back and OneGuide buttons.
    The OneGuide button provides one-touch, quick access to your favorite TV shows and movies through the Xbox program guide
  5. MushroomApe6646 Win User

direct tv not working

Xbox Support ‏@XboxSupport1 4 min

@OneGuideBrasil OneGuide is currently not supported in that region, unfortunately. ^PC

nightmare...cant believe
  6. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

I am able to stream from XBOX to PC though.

But I want to stream from PC to XBOX.
Thema:

1. Xbox Oneguide Streaming to PC - Similar Threads - Oneguide Streaming

2. What happened to oneguide?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to oneguide?: I had been using oneguide to stream my Nintendo consoles to my pc and after not doing it in a while I am now greeted by the error. "OneGuide can't be used while streaming" others seem to still be...
  3. You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...: It's bloody frustrating getting no answers given I reported this issue in November and the rest of the world got fixed and then you guys sweep it under the carpet for Australia. My case reference...
  4. Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide): Hi, I've been using my android box for a while now with OneGuide and it was working perfectly fine. Probably a month ago it just stopped working. When ever I try to switch to my Android box using...
  5. OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia: Hi Microsoft The EPG is broken on the XBOX OneGuide you are unable to view current or upcoming shows. b26ce22b-7b87-4b8f-9587-f0425b5a57df
  6. OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time): Bummer, here we go again. On 03/19/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider (currently Dish) and displays "No info available". The channel lineup is still...
  7. The OneGuide stream block is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The OneGuide stream block is stupid: Dear Xbox, You have removed access to streaming OneGuide to your PC for "copyright". Now i get what you mean by that, BUT NOBODY WAS DOING THAT. All of us streaming OneGuide to the PC were using...
  8. Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.: Hi, I have an issue. First I put my switch hdmi in port into the xbox and the other end into the switch dock, and the hdmi out into the tv and blah blah you know that already. It works but one...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App and OneGuide TV Streaming from Xbox One OTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App and OneGuide TV Streaming from Xbox One OTA: Hi all, should the Xbox One App be able to stream TV? I'm not on the Xbox Preview programme sadly which searches do reference TV streaming for; but can't find anything on the standard track. Have...
  10. Streaming Xbox 360(or another device) to Windows 10 through oneguide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Xbox 360(or another device) to Windows 10 through oneguide: Having issues streaming oneguide content to Windows 10. Currently I have my 360 plugged in there. I use it for various things, one of them being playing old games that aren't on BC. It functions...