Xbox Ones 360 Emulator P1 P2 problem!?

Discus and support Xbox Ones 360 Emulator P1 P2 problem!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi me and my friend have been playing some of the backwards compatible games on the xbox ones 360 emulator and keep running into an issue where even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xEnderZ4x, Oct 1, 2019.

1. xEnderZ4x
    xEnderZ4x Guest

Hi me and my friend have been playing some of the backwards compatible games on the xbox ones 360 emulator and keep running into an issue where even tho im should be player 1 there always player 1 and im player 2 and im trying to figure out a solution to
    this

also im using the xbox one elite white controller and there using the xbox one s controller if that has anything to do with it becoz ive tried all types of things and we always just end up having to switch controllers

please help me!

:)

xEnderZ4x, Oct 1, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

My best advice, would be to hold down the guide button and use the Report a Problem option on screen. As #backcompat games are on the back burner, there might be a slow response, if any, to this, as the teams involved are working on bringing the vast majority
    of Xbox One games to Scarlett, which will likely take higher priority.

In the meantime, check your controller settings and
    see if there is a Gamertag assigned to each controller
    . This might be causing the conflict.

Hope this helps,

L
  3. xEnderZ4x Win User

That has nothing to do with it becoz i do that When i have real issues like glitches an stuff
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I'm not certain how the backwards compatible titles are handling the inputs, but it might have to do with which order the controllers were turned on? I remember on the 360 the controller had an identifier on the controller which would tell you which "position"
    you were in by highlighting the quarter of the controller to reflect what player you were, first, second, third, or fourth, and the 360 backwards compatibility title might be pulling that information in? I would recommend trying powering the controllers up
    in a specific order to see if that changes Player position in the 360 titles?
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

This sounds like a great suggestion. Miss my 360
Thema:

1. Xbox Ones 360 Emulator P1 P2 problem!? - Similar Threads - Ones 360 Emulator

2. 360 emulator on xbox one broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 emulator on xbox one broken: When I go on any of my backwards compatible games on my xbox one it says that I'm not connected to xbox live or a network so I can't download my profile. Have tried a bunch of fixed like hard...
  3. Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One): I've been playing Splosion Man lately on my Xbox One, and today the game decided it does not want to update the save anymore. So what happens is if I quit the game and restart it, it keeps...
  4. xbox one 360 emulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one 360 emulator: I'm trying to play TeS IV Oblivion on my xbox one when I start the game and the title screen pops up I press start and it wants me to sign in I choose my profile but it just stays signing in......
  5. Can't sign into Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One: A few months ago I was able to play Black Ops on Xbox One. Recently I tried playing BFBC2 and it said I couldn't connect to Xbox live. So i tried deleting my account so I could re-download it and...
  6. Can't sign in to your profile in 360 emulator on the Xbox One? Check this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to your profile in 360 emulator on the Xbox One? Check this.: The issue is: When you start a 360 title that is backwards compatible on the Xbox One, you get to the start screen of your game, and you are not logged in automatically. You go to the sign in...
  7. Xbox One 360 Emulator Profile Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One 360 Emulator Profile Problem: So for the past 3 months, I cannot play xbox 360 games on my xbox one on my profile. When I start up a game like Perfect Dark it shows the Xbox 360 Logo, and then says disconnected from Xbox Live....
  8. Xbox one (360) emulation messages through 360 error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one (360) emulation messages through 360 error.: So I'm playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 through backwards compatibility on my One, so I'm using the legacy menus. I want to message this guy I'm playing with but every time I try to send him a...
  9. Error 800704DC on 360 emulator for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 800704DC on 360 emulator for Xbox One?: I bought Black Ops 2 recently, as it became backwards compatible. I can't play online though, because i get error 800704DC whenever i try to download my profile. I checkes all over the internet,...
  10. Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One Scorpio??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One Scorpio??: Hi guys, Microsoft is already making an effort to bring old Xbox 360 Games to the Xbox One. I own an Xbox 360 and i was asking myself, if it would be possible to have an Xbox360 emulator on the...