XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection

Discus and support XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My son has been playing fortnite on his xbox one s for months and today he downloaded it onto my android phone and was playing on there. He has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SharonMunday1, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

1. XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection

Hi,

My son has been playing fortnite on his xbox one s for months and today he downloaded it onto my android phone and was playing on there. He has since logged back into the xbox and it has his username but he is a default. On the android he still has all
    his skins as it was before.

I have tried to relink his xbox live account to fornite but it keeps telling me its connected to another account and I go around in a loop. I log into epic games on the pc as my Microsoft live account and his is a family member on their.

I have no clue how to connect it.

Can someone give me some details (dummy) instructions to fix this.

:)

SharonMunday1, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  2. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SharonMunday1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son's Microsoft account on his console does not have his Fortnite content because his Epic account is tied to a different Microsoft account. The best way to find out how to unlink his
    Epic account from the incorrect Microsoft account and place it on the correct account is to reach out to

Epic Games support
    . There used to be a feature that would allow you to merge accounts, but this feature has not been available since May. They will
    be able to provide updated information on how to manage your Epic account and move it. We hope this helps!
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
    Then like I said above you need to contact Chat support with the given link.

Zero
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF George L Win User

EON skin in fortnite br.

Hello Fredrik!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection - Similar Threads - OneS Fortnite Connection

2. recuperar vinculación de fortnite consola xbox one [Translation-recover fortnite xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recuperar vinculación de fortnite consola xbox one [Translation-recover fortnite xbox one...: desvincule mi cuenta de fortnite en mi xbox y alguen más la vinculo a su consola. ¿ Cómo hago para recuperarla a mi consola [Translation-unlink my fortnite account in my xbox and someone else...
  3. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one: Hi All I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements. About 2 weeks ago I tried to link a second xbox at...
  4. Issue with fortnite and xBox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with fortnite and xBox one: My son is having issues when trying to play fortnite as when he selects play the xBox turns off. Looked at all the forums and have tried Turning off xBox unplugging power cable and reconnecting...
  5. Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one: How is it fair that my brother can play Fortnite for free on the nintendo switch while i have to pay for LIVE for my xbox one? I am a casual gamer and don't like these pay to play schemes. It...
  6. Power A xbox one controller not working on pc Fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Power A xbox one controller not working on pc Fortnite: So Recently I got a PowerA Xbox One controller for around £15 on cashconverters. It was great, you know I was playing Fortnite and all those other popular games. However my joystick was a bit...
  7. Xbox One S - EON skin (fortnite)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - EON skin (fortnite): Hello, i already own the Xbox One S console before the EON skin was announced and i want to get the skin but i don't know if i have to go and buy another Xbox One S with the bundle code or if i...
  8. I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear: it store says that the code is ready for me but when i logged in it wont appear in my locker. Please help. 3274a84c-8c3f-41d9-ad00-fa39c1077854
  9. Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle - where's the game? Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle - where's the game? Help!: I've just purchased the Xbox One S Fortnite bundle. When setting up the Xbox One it asked for any codes, so I entered the game code that came in the box. However, when we login to my sons account...
  10. connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...: connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling the movements. Any idea how to calibrate, finetune, setup for better use? It seems the sensitively is...