XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection

Discus and support XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My son has been playing fortnite on his xbox one s for months and today he downloaded it onto my android phone and was playing on there. He has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SharonMunday1, Aug 13, 2019.

1. XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection

Hi,

My son has been playing fortnite on his xbox one s for months and today he downloaded it onto my android phone and was playing on there. He has since logged back into the xbox and it has his username but he is a default. On the android he still has all
    his skins as it was before.

I have tried to relink his xbox live account to fornite but it keeps telling me its connected to another account and I go around in a loop. I log into epic games on the pc as my Microsoft live account and his is a family member on their.

I have no clue how to connect it.

Can someone give me some details (dummy) instructions to fix this.

:)

SharonMunday1, Aug 13, 2019
  2. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  3. TheDariosh Win User

Fortnite matchmaking issue

Hello,

Is it only Fortnite giving you a problem/

Follow the steps in
    this link
    to help troubleshoot the problem.

Let us know if you get it sorted.
    Yes just Fortnite gives me that problem. I was able to play just one time since i have downloaded it days ago.

On network connection page Xbox show me a double NAT connection type. Is that a problem?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SharonMunday1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son's Microsoft account on his console does not have his Fortnite content because his Epic account is tied to a different Microsoft account. The best way to find out how to unlink his
    Epic account from the incorrect Microsoft account and place it on the correct account is to reach out to

Epic Games support
    . There used to be a feature that would allow you to merge accounts, but this feature has not been available since May. They will
    be able to provide updated information on how to manage your Epic account and move it. We hope this helps!
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
    Then like I said above you need to contact Chat support with the given link.

Zero
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection - Similar Threads - OneS Fortnite Connection

2. XBox One and Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One and Fortnite: Could use some help with Xbox live. I have not had any issues signing in to Xbox Live/Fortnite and then all of the sudden I received this message when trying to play Fortnite; 'Unable to sign in...
  3. Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.: I have left it loading a new game for 5 minutes but end up turning it off as it takes too long and doesn't load. I have no problem with my Internet as I have checked...
  4. Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account: Hello everyone, I am coming here as a last resort to an issue I have been having with Epic Games and Fortnite specifically. I am at my wits end with the Epic “customer service” - the answers they...
  5. Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...: Salve ho questa consolle acquistata da poco con 3 giochi omaggio, quando ho inserito il codice di 25 cifre per installare Fortnite si è caricato Sea of Thieves. È successo a qualcuno una cosa...
  6. Family settings on Xbox One for Fortnite & Fifa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family settings on Xbox One for Fortnite & Fifa: I bought an Xbox for my 8 year old son and set up the Xbox using my Outlook account details. I added two games for him to play, Fifa and Fornite. I then wanted to use the Family settings, so I...
  7. Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle: I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help f5ed276c-f7e0-4058-b3aa-d023c0fcb2ec
  8. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  9. recuperar vinculación de fortnite consola xbox one [Translation-recover fortnite xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recuperar vinculación de fortnite consola xbox one [Translation-recover fortnite xbox one...: desvincule mi cuenta de fortnite en mi xbox y alguen más la vinculo a su consola. ¿ Cómo hago para recuperarla a mi consola [Translation-unlink my fortnite account in my xbox and someone else...
  10. connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...: connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling the movements. Any idea how to calibrate, finetune, setup for better use? It seems the sensitively is...