XBOX One's games with gold, vital question

Discus and support XBOX One's games with gold, vital question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I do not have a xbox one at the moment but plan to get one sometime. I have xbox live gold, currently in use for my xbox 360. Im not fully sure, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XP JEFFR35HIE, Jun 2, 2014.

1. XBOX One's games with gold, vital question

I do not have a xbox one at the moment but plan to get one sometime. I have xbox live gold, currently in use for my xbox 360. Im not fully sure, but it seems I cant download the free xbox one game from xbox.com; must I have an xbox one in order to get them
    for free? I would like to have them on my download history so I may play them once I do purchase an xbox one.

:)

XP JEFFR35HIE, Jun 2, 2014
  2. A home with several Xbox one's and only one home gold account

The question that I have is... If I purchase 4 xbox one's for my home will the home gold account cover all 4 xbox one's and will the other members of my family be able to use all the features of xbox live at the same time?

Right now I have 4 xbox 360's and a family gold account the xbox is the primary entertainment device in the home.

Trooper Dobbs, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Purchase backward compatibility titles on xbox one

Me and alot of my friends can't purchase the backward compatibility games on games with gold on our xbox one's (for example SAINTS ROW IV)

NNINJA STRIKE, Jun 2, 2014
  4. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

[quote user="XP JEFFR35HIE"]I cant download the free xbox one game from xbox.com[/quote]

What free game? There are no free Xbox One games available yet.

The Cthulhu, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Games with gold starts this month, but they haven't said what day it starts. Not sure anyone's knows yet if you require a X1 in order to be able to get it from Xbox.com.

Zero Divided, Jun 2, 2014
  6. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    I imagine you do, and no info when they are going to start rolling out the free games.

PorQ 201, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Zero Divided Win User

Games with gold starts this month, but they haven't said what day it starts. Not sure anyone's knows yet if you require a X1 in order to be able to get it from Xbox.com.
  8. PorQ 201 Win User

I imagine you do, and no info when they are going to start rolling out the free games.
  9. The Cthulhu Win User

[quote user="XP JEFFR35HIE"]I cant download the free xbox one game from xbox.com[/quote]

What free game? There are no free Xbox One games available yet.
  10. Lofty Who Win User

Mirrors Edge 2

11. DANIELWHITE3 Win User

Xbox 360 Lego games not saving on Xbox One

Thanks that worked!

It’s odd that this isn’t very obvious and a vital step to get Xbox 360 games working correctly on the Xbox One
Thema:

1. XBOX One's games with gold, vital question - Similar Threads - One's games gold

2. Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...: Oi Microsoft Aqui e o Miguel 2018 2019 assinante da xbox live gold do xbox 360 po microsoft seus jogos da live gold estao uma porcaria por favor no mês de que vem coloca jogos como sonic unleshead...
  3. My games with gold for Xbox One are not on my game list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games with gold for Xbox One are not on my game list: Good afternoon, when I had an xbox 360 I bought some games for xbox one like Ryse Son of Rome and Tomb Raider DE. The problem is that a few days ago I bought an xbox one and these games do not...
  4. Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass: Hi, I recently brought Xbox One and got 3 months Gold & Subscribed to Ultimate for £1. It got expired now, so again I brought Gold for 12 months and added into my accounts but it's not allowing...
  5. Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f: I own Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't start Game Pass or Gold Live games. The subscription ends on 2020. april 28. It's on my account not a linked, homed account, i don't know what is the problem....
  6. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  7. Can't Claim Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Claim Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One: Hello everyone, I have a problem just like the title indicates! I can't claim "Sonic Generations” Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One, nothing happens after I confirm the operation, it keeps...
  8. Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One: Hello, I've claimed all the Live Gold free games for this month, except Sonic Generations, an Xbox 360 game. I tried claiming it on my Xbox One, but whenever I click "See Price", it says: Your...
  9. Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One: My gold subscription is active because I purchased GamePass Ultimate for 3 months. But when I try to download an Gold Xbox 360 games shows me a tab to "See the Price" then I click on it and open...
  10. My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!: I'm wondering why this happens. Is this a normal thing? My friends don't have this problem. I don't know why this happens. Can I please have some help? 00bb5ad1-754e-4673-bf3f-76063067acb8