Xbox OneS will not start games

Discus and support Xbox OneS will not start games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the game pass and xbox live on Saturday when i got my xbox. today it will not start any games except the one i bought as my own. why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailey Hale, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hailey Hale
    Hailey Hale Guest

I recently bought the game pass and xbox live on Saturday when i got my xbox. today it will not start any games except the one i bought as my own. why? the error code does not help much because it just says error code not found.

:)

Hailey Hale, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Xbox Live Status services

Limited Purchase and use of content

Limited Purchase and use of content

Limited TV, music and video

Normal Xbox Live Core Services

Normal Social and games Games

Normal All games are running normally. site

Normal site Apps

Limited Xbox One: My games & apps
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox one starting games slow

Hey there T Kimster2724,

Does this happen with disc games or digitally owned games? Aside from restarting the console have you tried any other troubleshooting steps yet?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

XBOX One. Games won't start.

Hello Simon,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to start games on your Xbox One console that are through Xbox Game Pass.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article for steps that you can
    try involving many of the reasons when a game will not start. If there is an error message involved, please feel free to allow us the knowledge of that error is as this may be related to the subscription or the account. Try this out for us and then let us
    know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

XBOX One. Games won't start.

are you getting any error codes?
Thema:

1. Xbox OneS will not start games - Similar Threads - OneS start games

2. 360 games won't start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games won't start on Xbox One: I'm trying to play Portal 2 on my Xbox One but it's coming up with an error when I click on the game icon to run/install it. The error says "Something went wrong. Give it another try. If this...
  3. PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME (Xbox One S): [img] Hello! At Christmas I bought GTA V (digital from the Xbox Store). After downloading the game to 100% I open it and after a few seconds I return to the home. I can't play it so I said I'll...
  4. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x: Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving account then adding it back 4 reseting exbox...
  5. Xbox One X - 360-Games not starting, Error-Code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - 360-Games not starting, Error-Code 0x80070002: Hey all! I just got my used Xbox One X yesterday and wanted to play Red Dead Redemption, which I had in my account since I sold my Xbox 360 a few years ago. Everything worked fine while setting...
  6. Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?: I can watch YouTube or Twitch but when I start a game my XBox just shuts off. Is there something I can do? 0399de61-01c3-430d-841d-2c8196a1202e
  7. XBOX One. Games won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One. Games won't start.: I just bought a XBOX Game Pass-subscription, again. Now my games won't start. None of the games, not even the ones I've bought in Microsoft Store or on a disc. What's wrong?...
  8. Xbox one does not start up game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one does not start up game.: My xbox one will let me play downloaded games but not any disc no DVDs games music nothing. Iv triple every solution iv seen on the internet. Nothing has work. When I put the disc in it will...
  9. Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.: My Xbox will work only for a few seconds or longer if I use apps or browser, it won’t turn off. but when i start playing any game it just make a click sound and turn off....
  10. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game: Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this something that should concern about or it is...