Xbox OneS will not start games

Discus and support Xbox OneS will not start games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the game pass and xbox live on Saturday when i got my xbox. today it will not start any games except the one i bought as my own. why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailey Hale, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hailey Hale
    Hailey Hale Guest

I recently bought the game pass and xbox live on Saturday when i got my xbox. today it will not start any games except the one i bought as my own. why? the error code does not help much because it just says error code not found.

:)

Hailey Hale, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Xbox Live Status services

Limited Purchase and use of content

Limited Purchase and use of content

Limited TV, music and video

Normal Xbox Live Core Services

Normal Social and games Games

Normal All games are running normally. site

Normal site Apps

Limited Xbox One: My games & apps
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox one starting games slow

Hey there T Kimster2724,

Does this happen with disc games or digitally owned games? Aside from restarting the console have you tried any other troubleshooting steps yet?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Graybl Win User

XBOX One games hang on start

Well I did try to clear game profiles, user profiles. Actually I have returned XBOX to factory settings but nothing worked.

Problem was solved by the guarantee support. I gave my XBOX to the store I bought it form. They have returned a new one. I mean replaced bad XBOX with a whole new with an excuse letter.

All works fine now.
  6. Graybl Win User

XBOX One games hang on start

This doesn't help. Tried twice. XBOX stayed unplugged for 12 hours. Nothing happened.

What else can I do whith this peace of plastic?
Thema:

1. Xbox OneS will not start games - Similar Threads - OneS start games

2. Xbox one s crashing when starting certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s crashing when starting certain games: My new Xbox s keeps crashing (freezing and then turning itself off when I try to run another game/app) when I try to run Mortal Kombat XL and FH 4 from my game pass. Other games are fine. I tried...
  3. Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.: Everytime i start any 360 game the first thing it does is disconnect from xbl i then try and sign back in and get a msg with this code 8015190A but on the xbox one it shows i'm still signed in....
  4. Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...: My Xbox OneX is now 1 1/2 years old. During Monster Hunter World the screen went black and I couldn't turn it back on. The company where I bought it told me to send it for repair (I have bought...
  5. Xbox One S won't start games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S won't start games: Dear All, My Xbox One S suddenly will not start any games. It is on a wired connection. I have tried the following: Remove and re-install the games Remove and re-install my account Reset the...
  6. Wild Hunt passe enxtansion, but only one DLC is installed when game starts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wild Hunt passe enxtansion, but only one DLC is installed when game starts?: I bought the DLC pass in 2017 and just got my game Witcher 3 installed (bought this week); After opening sequence, game detects my Blood and wine DLC and shows installed; However, it says Heart...
  7. Lego Indian Jones 2 Xbox One (BC) South paw active at start of game. No available setting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Indian Jones 2 Xbox One (BC) South paw active at start of game. No available setting...: I started up the game and traveled through the menu just fine, but as soon as I take control of a character, Southpaw gets enabled. (The left joystick controls the camera and the right joystick,...
  8. Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems: I've had my Xbox One X for about 7 months with no issues at all, until last week. While playing a game I got this message: "There's a problem with your saved games. You'll need to delete and...
  9. Game freezing / Saves error / Too long to start - Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezing / Saves error / Too long to start - Xbox One X: Hi, I think I'll need to send my Xbox for repairs. I think I tried everything, but wanted to check with forum to make sure. Sooo, I bought my Xbox One X in October to play RDR2. From the...
  10. Crackdown 3 keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the start of game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the start of game.: hi all, I'm unable to play Crackdown 3 as it keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the same point of games very time I try to play. this point is right at the start of the game when you are in the...